Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,735 members, 7,941,780 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (275523 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by onome25(m): 3:58am On Feb 06, 2013
beneff:
thanks for your intensive tutorials. ..u ve been of immense help to me.
wish everyone on NL was like u.
More grease. ..
u are wellcome my brother & tnx for urs accolades.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by onome25(m): 4:06am On Feb 06, 2013
freshp:

@ onome,
could you please itemise what you have done in -writing- and then post in the reference thread 'cos its like you have dome something great to deserve this accolades

grin grin grin grin
my brother only GOD can tell tnx.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ojialo(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2013
pls gurus i alread tracked the multitv channels but i added another lmb to get amos5 @17 but all i get is the dstv channels pls can any1 educate me or is it that frequency i used is not correct.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ojialo(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2013
Abdulyoung111: well done man
@pofolo i hv already tracked the multitv but i was on able to track the amos5 and w3a i tried to get the amos5 but the useless scrambled dstv channels poped up
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ameboperoo(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
ojialo: pls gurus i alread tracked the multitv channels but i added another lmb to get amos5 @17 but all i get is the dstv channels pls can any1 educate me or is it that frequency i used is not correct.
U r almost there. Ur 2nd lnb should b under that of Multitv not above it. I'm sure u place it above that of Multitv.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yomkris(m): 6:04am On Feb 07, 2013
Obascoetubi: I have already hav multi tv, w4,w3c/amos 5 and intelsat 7/10ku,,,,wich good birds will u suggested me to track with 90cm dish?pls
@all, pls i need a detailed tutorial on how to add more than 1 lnb unto a dish. I 've gotten a 3 in 1 diseqc. Pls explain what are the materials to use. My dish already have 1 Lnb.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Setoop(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Hello , how can i tune Hola tv , i learnt that it is on mytv Amos tune cable which i dont understand , then am alittle confused , i use Eutelsat w6 to get RDV and other channels including infinity and daarsat , is it same wt w3c and w3a
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Setoop(m): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2013
Yomkris:
@all, pls i need a detailed tutorial on how to add more than 1 lnb unto a dish. I 've gotten a 3 in 1 diseqc. Pls explain what are the materials to use. My dish already have 1 Lnb.
. You can only add an lnb to multtv to get dstv , place your second lnb above multtv , use disceq position 3 and do the settings on dish installation on your decoder
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sundayakasdy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
ojialo: pls gurus i alread tracked the multitv channels but i added another lmb to get amos5 @17 but all i get is the dstv channels pls can any1 educate me or is it that frequency i used is not correct.

all you need to do is to track amos first as then after which u attach another LNB with it holder while standing in front of the dish,placing it on the left handside.hope my discribtion help.this my setup pix.

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by akanbi05: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
I need an APN software for liberty decoder consisting of telecoms of countries in west africa.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
For me, i use only one lnb on one dish to get amos 5/w3c
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yomkris(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
Weldone gurus. I was able to track w3c wit 11024h3333 today wit 89%. And then input 12563 wateva ,i got more than 40 tv stations.. Pls i need tp freq to get both infinity and hitv stations on dis w3c pls kindly help. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
Yomkris: Weldone gurus. I was able to track w3c wit 11024h3333 today wit 89%. And then input 12563 wateva ,i got more than 40 tv stations.. Pls i need tp freq to get both infinity and hitv stations on dis w3c pls kindly help. Tnx

If u are using a strong machine, just blind scan it and all other frequencies will be automatically stored for u. Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
Infinity package on amos 5 are no longer showing, wh?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ojialo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
sundayakasdy:

all you need to do is to track amos first as then after which u attach another LNB with it holder while standing in front of the dish,placing it on the left handside.hope my discribtion help.this my setup pix.

For more info; call 07064843419 or addme on 2go sundayakasdy
thanks bro... I am using 90cm dis i 1st track the multi tv and i attached another lmb i used black tape to hold the lmb but the signal is @50%
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ojialo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
olenyi:

If u are using a strong machine, just blind scan it and all other frequencies will be automatically stored for u. Regards.
how many free channels are on amos5?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by akinsola118: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
Plz guys ,does anyone av an idea of d cheapest srt mpeg4 decorder.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ojialo(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
do we hv decorders that has in-built avatar?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Akinige(m): 5:39am On Feb 12, 2013
somebody plz gv me the tp for sirius 5 and tips to track it ,regard
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by onome25(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2013
ojialo: do we hv decorders that has in-built avatar?
YES
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Akinige(m): 6:20am On Feb 13, 2013
somebody plz gv me
the tp for sirius 5 and
tips to track it ,regard
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ojialo(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2013
onome25:
YES
pls where can i buy the decoda cos am n abj
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yomkris(m): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
@all, pls what satelite can i use my hitv decoder to pick cos its useless at d moment. Pls can w3c chanels show on it. Any sugestion will be apreciated..tnx in advance.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Setoop(m): 6:34am On Feb 14, 2013
I use strong 4669z but amos 5 was not on the list of satelite there , i try to insert it but the degree dont change from 0E but the name of the satelite was successfully inserted , pls how do i do it and what does Mytv amos tune cable mean , i want to track Hola tv but net search information i gathered ,Hola tv is on mytv Amos tune cable pls i dont know what it means o . Someone should help
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 7:05am On Feb 14, 2013
Setoop: I use strong 4669z but amos 5 was not on the list of satelite there , i try to insert it but the degree dont change from 0E but the name of the satelite was successfully inserted , pls how do i do it and what does Mytv amos tune cable mean , i want to track Hola tv but net search information i gathered ,Hola tv is on mytv Amos tune cable pls i dont know what it means o . Someone should help

Forget about the name or degree of the satellite on ur decoder. Just choose any ''ku'' satellite on ur decoder's satellite list and input ur frequency. Then track. What matters is the frequency and not the name or degree of the satellitewritten on the sat list.

Happy val.
Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 7:08am On Feb 14, 2013
Yomkris: @all, pls what satelite can i use my hitv decoder to pick cos its useless at d moment. Pls can w3c chanels show on it. Any sugestion will be apreciated..tnx in advance.

Ur can use ur hitv rx to get w3c but u will need to first track the satellite with ur strong receiver as hitv decoder tuners are not as sensitive as strong machines.

Happy val.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yomkris(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2013
olenyi:

U can use ur hitv rx to get w3c but u will need to first track the satellite with ur strong receiver as hitv decoder tuners are not as sensitive as strong machines.

Happy val.

Regards.
Thank u my man, i already track it wit 11024h3333 with strng decoder 4669xii. I belive datz amos5 and w3c together abi?.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yomkris(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2013
olenyi:

Forget about the name or degree of the satellite on ur decoder. Just choose any ''ku'' satellite on ur decoder's satellite list and input ur frequency. Then track. What matters is the frequency and not the name or degree of the satellitewritten on the sat list.

Happy val.
Regards.
what is d frequency for the so called mytv amos5 tune cable. Is it on w3c. Pls i didnt get infinity on my w3c/amos5,can u help wit d frequency. Tnx. Fta 4eva.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olushaggy(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2013
Yomkris:
what is d frequency for the so called mytv amos5 tune cable. Is it on w3c. Pls i didnt get infinity on my w3c/amos5,can u help wit d frequency. Tnx. Fta 4eva.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Prince2012: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2013
Pls I would love 2 watch dstv channels on my strong decoder, srt 4930. I heard it's possible. So hw do I go abt it. Tx
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
Prince2012: Pls I would love 2 watch dstv channels on my strong decoder, srt 4930. I heard it's possible. So hw do I go abt it. Tx
an illegal way to unscramble channels for free.
This cannot be disscused openly jst google for it.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2013
Yomkris:
Thank u my man, i already track it wit 11024h3333 with strng decoder 4669xii. I belive datz amos5 and w3c together abi?.
@olenyi, pls explain this for me is it with the same tp does amos5 and w3c will pop up? And also they are very close in degree so with this i'm thinking multiple lnb can take place on a single dish for the two birds. Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.