Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,324 members, 7,978,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:38 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (277961 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
Obascoetubi: Is ab3 still on w3c

Read, read and read !!!

And by the way, why not track with freq dat was provided for u. Den u can come back here if u still have any question.

READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
Yes, i already track w3c with tp that u giv me, but most chanls are religion chanels how can i get ab3 and movie chanels on w3c now?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by n9jaboy: 7:21am On Jan 21, 2013
Please House, using Astra 2F (MultiTV) as my primary Dish, is there any other lnb i can add to the dish? Thank you
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by titilopena: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
enitan2002: This is a thread for you guys that are new in the satellite world, come here with your questions and I can assure you they all will be attended to. With the help of fellow learned guys in this area we all will make you feel welcome.

Welcome one, Welcome all.

Questions Please and Lets start it rolling
Am new on the site, @ ibadan,oyo state .Am using strong 4650 with 1.8m dish and i used to receive all arabic sites bt now i cant see anything . what do i do pls ?. Again i also want learn the the art of installing dishes.Is it the Lnb that has problem/weak ?. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and kind attention. please help me out am yet to recieve any response.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Xpset: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
please whatd the price of rs232 usb to pin cable in Lagos
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
Can 60cm dish be used to track w3c?

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by austine2tap: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pls my man can I track mbc action on 90cm dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by austine2tap: 12:08am On Jan 22, 2013
Bro I hv my tv joytv madagascar and infinity I ned other nt work pls ooooo mbc Action and others.my mall is austine2tap@yahoo.com sms or call 08037154492
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Xpset: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2013
SULIEMAN3: Can 60cm dish be used to track w3c?

yes
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Xpset: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2013
austine2tap: Bro I hv my tv joytv madagascar and infinity I ned other nt work pls ooooo mbc Action and others.my mall is austine2tap@yahoo.com sms or call 08037154492

you funny sha we should use our airtime to call u say who u be.

abeg state your problem here cleary let's see how we can help u
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Xpset: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2013
austine2tap: Pls my man can I track mbc action on 90cm dish

it depend on location but the best bet for this is. 1.8 10/10 shikena

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
Xpset:

yes
regards
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by astanco(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
[quote author=olenyi]

Read, read and read !!!

And by the way, why not track with freq dat was provided for u. Den u can come back here if u still have any question.
Abeg is it still there,I hvnt seen anytin abt it
. I am virtually goin blind 4rm READING
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
I hav 1.8m pan non moto dish and i dond use that dish for a long time because, my installer dont know how to install it, i also lost one plastic inside the throat of c band lnb, can that lnb work without that plastic? Wich good bird can i track that dish with by facing east? I am in kogi
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2013
Obascoetubi: I hav 1.8m pan non moto dish and i dond use that dish for a long time because, my installer dont know how to install it, i also lost one plastic inside the throat of c band lnb, can that lnb work without that plastic? Wich good bird can i track that dish with by facing east? I am in kogi
may i knw where are u frm? Frm kogi state. I'm frm kogi too.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 9:22am On Jan 23, 2013
Yes, kogi state
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2013
Obascoetubi: I hav 1.8m pan non moto dish and i dond use that dish for a long time because, my installer dont know how to install it, i also lost one plastic inside the throat of c band lnb, can that lnb work without that plastic? Wich good bird can i track that dish with by facing east? I am in kogi

Obascoetubi: Yes, kogi state
A Koi man is here too ooo
how do we meet na?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2013
So, u come here for funny reply?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ameboperoo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Without d dielectric (glass in the cband lnb throat), u can track intelsat 20 from Kogi. Don't turn this forum to Kogi meeting place o. Btw, I'm also from Kogi.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
What is the tp to track intelsat 20?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ameboperoo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Obascoetubi: What is the tp to track intelsat 20?
Honestly I dont know. Check lyngsat for the tp and channel list. You can also replace it with glass but in that shape. In fact, it will work better than the original dielectric. With that, u can track a lot of birds.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by austine2tap: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
austine2tap: Bro I hv my tv joytv madagascar and infinity I ned other nt work pls ooooo mbc Action shocked and others.my mall is austine2tap@yahoo.com sms or call 08037154492
am in calabar
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by austine2tap: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pls I ned hp on hw to track mbc Action in calabar.I hv 90cm dish I ned the frequency and symbol pls ooooooooooooooo
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
freshp:

A Koi man is here too ooo
how do we meet na?
bt which side from kogi state(local goverment)
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by astanco(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
Is Ab3 stil at w3c?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Vicbundu: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pls guys,am floating on water here in this site,can smone pls teach me hw i can watch dstv with my strong decoder srt 4669.i can watch sm stations frm multi tv but not all,pls kindly tell me wht to do becos am new here.thanks pals.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2013
SULIEMAN3: bt which side from kogi state(local goverment)
really not from kogi but working here...lokoja LGA fyi.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 12:45am On Jan 24, 2013
I am in dekina lga
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Rextab(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2013
astanco: Is Ab3 stil at w3c?
yes but scrambled
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2013
freshp:
really not from kogi but working here...lokoja LGA fyi.
ok.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Sexynick: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
All t.p on my intelsat7/10 has gone red,someone pls help me!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2013
Sexynick: All t.p on my intelsat7/10 has gone red,someone pls help me!
are u using diseq?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.