Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,288 members, 7,971,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:21 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (277610 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
Xpset: please house how do l track mytv and tp abeg.
.mytv is below multitv.use dz tp 12722 v or h symbol rate 26657.önce it pop green jst blind scan 2 get d rest channels
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jman77(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2012
habib55: .mytv is below multitv.use dz tp 12722 v or h symbol rate 26657.önce it pop green jst blind scan 2 get d rest channels
pls what are the live sport channels and movies in the mytv?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by kevin96(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
pls guys can you confirm if these channels (nollywood,nollywood+)are also now free on intelsat 68 degree,because some months ago they were scambled.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
jman77: pls what are the live sport channels and movies in the mytv?
subscribe to their channels as for movies ctl, nollywood, muvi tv africa, citizen are there.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
jman77: pls what are the live sport channels and movies in the mytv?
.no live sport not evn talk of highlight nd for movies ur havd nollywood,nollywoodplus,ctl nd oda
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jman77(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
habib55: .no live sport not evn talk of highlight nd for movies ur havd nollywood,nollywoodplus,ctl nd oda
thanks a lot. I want a nice bird close to multitv to combine in one dish that gives live sports,tp pls
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by pcwhiz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sum1 shud pls help me out.. Am kind of new to fta! My prblm is dt i want to buy a dish to tune in to nilesat at zaria previsely, but am told smaller dish size wunt catch nilesat.. Pls hw tru is dt? Will a 1m dish ssize wrk fine?? Tnks house
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
pcwhiz: Sum1 shud pls help me out.. Am kind of new to fta! My prblm is dt i want to buy a dish to tune in to nilesat at zaria previsely, but am told smaller dish size wunt catch nilesat.. Pls hw tru is dt? Will a 1m dish ssize wrk fine?? Tnks house
yes
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by pcwhiz(m): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2012
SULIEMAN3: yes
Tnks boss
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olushaggy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
jman77: thanks a lot. I want a nice bird close to multitv to combine in one dish that gives live sports,tp pls

Try Amos tv @ 16degree East..
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by guseman(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Make una helep me tank Oga Olenyi oooo.

He has done wat Napoleon was unable to do.

The bros just download every info I need for my head gbosa...now I am feeling like Obama watching things as edey go.

Bros U too much!!! I feel u die

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
pcwhiz: Sum1 shud pls help me out.. Am kind of new to fta! My prblm is dt i want to buy a dish to tune in to nilesat at zaria previsely, but am told smaller dish size wunt catch nilesat.. Pls hw tru is dt? Will a 1m dish ssize wrk fine?? Tnks house

Go for like 3 to 3.5 meter dish. Dat is what will give u good signal and rest of mind. Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
guseman: Make una helep me tank Oga Olenyi oooo.

He has done wat Napoleon was unable to do.

The bros just download every info I need for my head gbosa...now I am feeling like Obama watching things as edey go.

Bros U too much!!! I feel u die

U're just making my head to swell up like balloon. Thanks for the compliments.
Always happy to help out. Regards.

Forgot to tell u. At dat amos/w3c position, u get RDV, tv5 monde, rts, etc, dat shows live matches.
Also u get infinity package where dice show some nice movies.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
jman77: thanks a lot. I want a nice bird close to multitv to combine in one dish that gives live sports,tp pls
olushaggy:

Try Amos tv @ 16degree East..

Intelsat 16a and Amos. Track with 12562 h 30000. Fine tune the signal to the max % u can get. Den blindscan. Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by pcwhiz(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
olenyi:

Go for like 3 to 3.5 meter dish. Dat is what will give u good signal and rest of mind. Regards.
Oh oh! And i jst bought a 1m dish... Ps wot r d dsadvantages?.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by confusion247(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
olenyi:

Rdv is on ew3c @ 16'e. Track with 11124 h 03333 fine tune to the highest % possible and blindscan. (12563 H 29999) Regards.

If u havent tracked it before, here's how.

For rdv, first get multitv on 12523 v 19531. Fine tune to the highhest %. Den input 11024 h 03333 and standing behind the dish, raise it up alittle and to ur right. Play around dia and u should hit pay dirt. Fine tune it well and blind scan. U should get not less dan 70 channels on dat location alone. Revert back here if u hit any difficulty. Regards.
please kindly give us the list of the 70 channels we can get on that location. Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
confusion247:
please kindly give us the list of the 70 channels we can get on that location. Thanks
kindly track it and see the result.

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
confusion247:

SULIEMAN3: kindly track it and see the result.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
pcwhiz: Oh oh! And i jst bought a 1m dish... Ps wot r d dsadvantages?.

The disadvantage is dat u wont get all the channels u wanted to get. Aljazeera (north/west african beam) will pop up with one or two other one's. But dats where it stops. Nothing else. Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by pcwhiz(m): 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
olenyi:

The disadvantage is dat u wont get all the channels u wanted to get. Aljazeera (north/west african beam) will pop up with one or two other one's. But dats where it stops. Nothing else. Regards.
tnks all for replyin... But will i be able to get all d mbc's?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 3:15am On Dec 29, 2012
confusion247:

http://www.flysat.com/e16a.php

http://www.flysat.com/amos5.php
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 3:17am On Dec 29, 2012
pcwhiz: tnks all for replyin... But will i be able to get all d mbc's?

Most likely not. cheesy Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by guseman(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2012
olenyi:

U're just making my head to swell up like balloon. Thanks for the compliments.
Always happy to help out. Regards.

Forgot to tell u. At dat amos/w3c position, u get RDV, tv5 monde, rts, etc, dat shows live matches.
Also u get infinity package where dice show some nice movies.

Thanks my brother, I also want to tell u dat I think it is possible to nail RDV,TV5 on intersat 20K cos I am thinking of positioning d lnb on 16 degree to anoda sat.

So where is the position of amos 3/w3c ?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by pcwhiz(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2012
olenyi:

Most likely not. cheesy Regards.
Tnks will tek it back and get mayb 1.8m..will dt b ok?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2012
guseman:

Thanks my brother, I also want to tell u dat I think it is possible to nail RDV,TV5 on intersat 20K cos I am thinking of positioning d lnb on 16 degree to anoda sat.

So where is the position of amos 3/w3c ?

Dear Guseman,
It wouldn't be possible to get rdv and co with intelsat 20 ku if dat is what u mean as the two satellites are not 1) close together and 2) they are aligned.

Also that ur 90cm is presently hooked up to amos 5 / w3c (intelsat 16a). Just look through ur channel list and u'll see rdv and co dia.

And ur complaint about the french speaking stations. Even if we got mbc 3, all the stations dia dont also speak english except mbc 3 dat alternates the language. So i believe w3c/amos is a better bargain dan w3a.

Warm regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olushaggy(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2012
@ Olenyi,
Thanks so much, i just nail the sirus 4 @ 4.8degree East....
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2012
gudmrning nairalander,with
the help i got here
i've been able to track
Astra2b,W6,sirius4,mytv and
W3a@7e,w3c@16e.nw i wnt
to move to other bird with ma 90cm
dish espacialy birds facing
west.pls help me with d
name
and tp of oda Fta sat i can
recieve wit my 90cm dish,tnx in advance.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Prince2012: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hi. Pls I did like to know which FTA decoder is the best to purchase out there now. I learnt that the latest mytv decoder has internet connection, what do u think. Tx. Thumbs up to u guys.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olushaggy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
Prince2012: Hi. Pls I did like to know which FTA decoder is the best to purchase out there now. I learnt that the latest mytv decoder has internet connection, what do u think. Tx. Thumbs up to u guys.

Go for srt4930L, you will not regret it..
It's between 18&19k..
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2012
olushaggy: @ Olenyi,
Thanks so much, i just nail the sirus 4 @ 4.8degree East....

Great news dia, olushaggy. We are now gradually getting the hang of it. Our Perseverance is begining to pay off. Warm Regards
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by kyleege(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2012
Guys i'm intending to buy a 1.8m dish to hook up with Ptv sports, could anyone tell how many matches it airs on sat '& sunday also are there any interesting channel there
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jezsie: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
olenyi:

Great news dia, olushaggy. We are now gradually getting the hang of it. Our Perseverance is begining to pay off. Warm Regards
hy @olenyi season greetins pls i v found hd 4930 at abj 4 19,500 bt dt motor v nt pls any info on where 2 get it in 9ja.tanx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.