Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" (56492 Views)

"Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi / Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by 4nobody4every1: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
InvertedHammer:
That's the problem with all these cults.
They will not allow sacrificed fellows to be buried the right way--always attaching ridiculous conditions.

Stella knows what will happen if the boy is buried in his father's compound. She can't go over there for midnight incantations. The boy's dad is wasting his time. Stella won't dare go against orders from the master.
cool
Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by gentle007(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
This guy was 28 before he died. Yet he is not close to the dad. Dad wasn't even w
Aware that son was ill. Then something is wrong somewhere. Do not blame the woman much. The man just remembered he had a son now that the son is late.

3 Likes

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by sukkot: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
4nobody4every1:
cool
bros, i salute sir. trust you are enjoying the day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by babashiko(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
It shows the husband is not responsible in the first instance. How on earth would your boy be sick without you knowing n now he is dead and yet you claimed not notified.

3 Likes

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by 4nobody4every1: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
sukkot:
bros, i salute sir. trust you are enjoying the day cheesy
l am fine, we neither have days nor night here in Jupiter, l am floating and will be heading to Neptune and Saturn soon to discuss with my Alien friends on how to help Buhari fix the economy, hope you are doing good? cool

1 Like

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by Charly68: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
See the late boy self making the sign of illuminate sect..The rich are really in trouble in this world and even in the world to come .Bringing forth to terrible children up and down ..even at death no peace what a life !

1 Like

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by sukkot: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l am fine, we neither have days nor night here in Jupiter, l am floating and will be heading to Neptune and Saturn soon to discuss with my Alien friends on how to help Buhari fix the economy, hope you are doing good? cool
all is well we thank God bros wink

1 Like

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by 9jaflave: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
The man may not be the actual father of the boy- only Stella knows the real father.

1 Like

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by Nairadays: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
coolviv:

Mehnnn una just dey talk. Your pikin don die before? Do u know d mental state of his mother right now? Whether she dey pschya or her family are trying to control her nervous breakdown? Everybody just dey talk.

Okay let me ask now...After how many days of d boy's death, which kind of father has no track of his grown up son that d boy will be dead for days and he won't know.? No phone calls? No relationship with his siblings? Or friends?

Abeg make we no make judgement on what we don't know. However...should it be that she purposely hid such info, then she must have a fundamentally evil heart.

But we just don't know..

No; none of my child has died or will die. I will not bury my children in Jesus Christ Mighty Name. AMEN.

You're right, we shouldn't just cast blames, because it's indeed a terrible thing to loose a beloved child.

2 Likes

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by Sarifat(f): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
henrydadon:
sad

may we never experience what it means to lose a child or bury a loved one

[img]http://i./aSDO2dtN3lWow.gif[/img]
Amen
Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by Abugab(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Totally unacceptable.
It is a dismal pismal display be an honorable senior citizen who in this case acted dishonorably.

Why on earth will she bury her son in her town let alone when the father is alive?

This is simply a summary of who she is though.
Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by andyanders: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
NwaNimo1:
The gods will be angry if she doesn't do the right thing and transfer the body to Warri/Delta.....

Exactly. She did wrong no matter what the issue with her ex -husband is, she should have given the man respect by having him take decision where the guy should be buried.

That goes to show how stupid the woman is. I do not care who and what she is, she should be ashamed of herself. That shows that she is not well brought up and the egocentric attitude she display, goes a long way to say the type of woman she is.

She should exhume the body and send it to his father for proper burial rites.

2 Likes

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by tinsel: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=thecrush post=48965873]

I understand how much you hate her...
But think about it...a child she must have raised alone, she definitely has the right as to whr to bury her son.

Just console the poor woman rather than condemn a sorrowful mother[/quote
See what you are saying as a grown up man.

2 Likes

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by freshdude99(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
kokoA:
I need to hear Madam's version of the story first. Haba! How can he say he learnt about his son's death on the media I don't think that's true. Having said that, the guy was 28, meaning he was a grown man. It is only proper to bury him in his father's house. There's no two ways about that. Madam's father who happens to be a traditional ruler should know this.
Honestly if u ask me, the so called husband sounds like a half man that doesn't know his responsibilities as a father. A matured man of 28yrs obviously knows who and where his father's house is. So for him to still prefer the mother's house, then the man has some ** because for him to even marry into a royal family then financially he's buoyant enough so money isn't the issue here. I think he should sought himself out not running to social media to paint the woman bad

5 Likes

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by cococandy(f): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
delishpot:

Yeah, men with money have never done anything like this before. Only women with money do it.
don't mind them
Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by cococandy(f): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
I have a mouthful to say about a father who doesn't know the condition of his grown child. I have not sympathy for absentee fathers. Horrible people.

But she should have informed the father of his death.

1 Like

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by MikeB3(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
I was actually skeptical yesterday when I read she's about burying the late dude in her hometown..... But I had my skepticism cleared now when I saw the letter the father addressed to his father in law however Senator Oduah did a massive mistake and she should do the needful and take the body to Warri for burial in his father's hometown.
Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by cococandy(f): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
InvertedHammer:
That's the problem with all these cults.
They will not allow sacrificed fellows to be buried the right way--always attaching ridiculous conditions.

Stella knows what will happen if the boy is buried in his father's compound. She can't go over there for midnight incantations. The boy's dad is wasting his time. Stella won't dare go against orders from the master.
smh
Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by BABANGBALI: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
kokoA:
I need to hear Madam's version of the story first. Haba! How can he say he learnt about his son's death on the media I don't think that's true. Having said that, the guy was 28, meaning he was a grown man. It is only proper to bury him in his father's house. There's no two ways about that. Madam's father who happens to be a traditional ruler should know this.
See the way you are talking from both sides of your mouth. You can't be trusted
Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by BABANGBALI: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
cococandy:
I have a mouthful to say about a father who doesn't know the condition of his grown child. I have not sympathy for absentee fathers. Horrible people.

But she should have informed the father of his death.
you are neither here nor there.
Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by greggng: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
According to the husband, he properly married this woman. To this extent he has claim over his son whether he contributed to his welfare or not does not make him less a father. Mothers influence their children so much that some do hate their fathers. Some women even use jazz to turn their kids against their father. We ve to be careful what we say here cos it is abomination of the highest order for a mother to bury the son without the fathers consent. Bear in mind that
The father is still alife not dead. Even if the father is dead, he has brothers or relatives
Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by ensamy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
This same behaviour is been faced by all Naija men in U.S.A whose wives are nurses there. As they are making more money than thier husbands them don pursue thier husbands out of the houses finish. Imagine person wey you come carry for naija enter yankee she go pursue for your own house. Stella Oduah na them be that.

2 Likes

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by freshvine(f): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Stella Oduah and her father are shameful for indulging in this kind of attitude. Burying another man child who's alive in his compound.

We know how we women brainwash our children against their fathers when we divorce them and the man here might even have let Stella Oduah enjoy the company of the young man while alive. It is imperative she send the dead boy back to his biological fathers house.

1 Like

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by freshvine(f): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
MikeB3:
I was actually skeptical yesterday when I read she's about burying the late dude in her hometown..... But I had my skepticism cleared now when I saw the letter the father addressed to his father in law however Senator Oduah did a massive mistake and she should do the needful and take the body to Warri for burial in his father's hometown.

The man sef is a woman cos I can't believe he was a former military senior officer.

How dare a woman conduct a funeral service on a child when the biological father is alive? If I am the man in question, Stella Oduah should be ready to tell the world the true father of the boy that day.

Insolence! Intimidation of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by Chinaimporter: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
this is a not a matter of burial in fathers house....it is better for the boy to be buried in anambra...an inferior culture cannot and should not be allowed to dictate for a superior one. No man with even a quarter of an igbo blood should be buried outside igboland for any reason

1 Like

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by Emycord: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
We politicized everything in this country what's this doing in politics section? So cos she is a politician she does not have family
Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by Ekaka1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lovelynature:
They should do the right thing

Yes, the needful
Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by OMAR12: 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
biko biko biko she should do the right thing ooo, the man should be buried at his fathers place. that is the tradition understood by both ethnicity, the royal father ought to understand most, as he is one of the custodians of Igbo traditions, he should reply without sentiment.
Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by OMAR12: 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chinaimporter:
this is a not a matter of burial in fathers house....it is better for the boy to be buried in anambra...an inferior culture cannot and should not be allowed to dictate for a superior one. No man with even a quarter of an igbo blood should be buried outside igboland for any reason

Mr man close ur mouth biko, which one is inferior and superior, u think their culture is inferior and the igwe allowed his daughter and adaeze for that matter that is suppose to marry closer to home, to marry outside.biko it is their culture and we have to respect it. he has paid the dowry fully in the eyes of the gods and tradition and man. it is alright and just for his son to be buried wherever he deems fit. don't be little his ethnicity biko.

2 Likes

Re: Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" by HashtagMoniker(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Haba, me dissociate myself from diz one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Hires Brian Ballard For $90k Per Month / Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock / FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.