Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,318 members, 7,881,167 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6327177 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

I mean all of East Africa. You know what I meant undecided. How can you ignore the country with the biggest population?

You guys can believe what you want
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
mtis:

Many Nigerians on this forum have a skewed view of east Africa

I dont even know wat they sayin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

I mean all of East Africa. You know what I meant undecided. How can you ignore the country with the biggest population?
Ethiopia is opening up to its neighbors.. An that where Swahili comes in.Most Ethiopians who live in Kenya speak Swahili..Swahili is used a lot for business in east Africa..thus when I tell ya Somalis (not somali Bantus) are speaking Swahili. Or an bythe way Kenyan Somalis are not Bantu please

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
genieluv:

Kk. Don't let kaylinda hear you, she thinks Yul Edochie is the most handsome smiley Me i think it is Bryan Okwara or Joseph Benjamin.
***where have u been since?
Bobrisky is getting scary cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5euEg39S1_o
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
x
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nowenuse:

Hindi is now a co-official language is India and the central govt is working fervently to establish Hindi as the unifying tongue of all Indians. This has worked to an extent and the language is now penetrating Southern India, West Bengal & Punjab (which were the major obstacle areas to the complete linguistic Hindinization of India). However, Hindi may never penetrate states like Tamil Nadu. So u are right in your explanation to TayserMahiri. English holds India together, just like Nigeria.

wrong

English does not hold India, Indian languages holds India which have their place of origin in India/places of Indian influence.

There is no national language as declared by the Constitution of India.

Hindi and English are used for official purposes such as parliamentary proceedings, judiciary, communications between the Central Government and a State Government.

State governments within India have the liberty and powers to specify their own official languages through legislation and therefore there are 22 officially recognized languages in India.

English is used as a secondary/tertiary language if no other option exists.

one day hopefully Sanskrit will take its rightful place in India
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

I don't think this guy is from Nigeria, is he? Maybe sha. Nairobiwalker come and see your fellow African.
#many are mad, few are roaming.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

I saw a tortured naija soul there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I should join Reddit. Yea, KFCB is full of nutheads, wat they banned metal?
Yeah, thats why you rarely hear hard music on X fm or Capital fm. Even shows that played metal on tvs like K24 were removed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
genieluv:

Holly i understand. Just try to represent African culture more.
***Last halloween day, some Nigerian celebrities where wearing halloween costumes n wishing 'happy halloween'. You need to see the kind of bashing n insults they got from fellow Nigerians challenging them if halloween was part of Nigerian culture. Nigerians heavily criticize copying western culture. Buh come to think of it, why must we copy the whites in everything?
Arent whites humans? if something is nice I think people should do it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
freshest4live:

I don't think this guy is from Nigeria, is he? Maybe sha. Nairobiwalker come and see your fellow African.
Hahahaha he's 9ja. How have yoy not heard of him? The actual Nigerian girl saves us though

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
PissedYagami:

Arent whites humans? if something is nice I think people should do it
It's good to copy western culture, but l asked Tayser to show some Kenyan cultural shows or events and he couldn't. I can't believe you do not have such events attended by the rich. What about Kenyan literature? I think l've seen Kenyan art works from of old by Tayser on this site. Do you have Kenyan literature books reflecting the old African traditions? Those are the books l enjoy personally in addition to western literature.
gods are not to blame, Things fall apart, When a child is motherless, etc. There are always many African stories to tell. Our Ancestors in Africa may have little reputation in science and technology but l know they excelled in designs and Architecture (Bini Empire for example) but most importantly Africans excelled much in literature and art works, we africans seem not to care much or build on them significantly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
freshest4live:

hose are the books l enjoy personally in addition to western literature.
gods are not to blame, Things fall apart, When a child is motherless, etc. There are always many African stories to tell. Our Ancestors in Africa may have little reputation in science and technology but l know they excelled in designs and Architecture (Bini Empire for example) but most importantly Africans excelled much in literature and art works, we africans seem not to care much or build on them significantly.

good post wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
KENYA BEAUTY

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

What a lie IMO. Some Southern Somalians speak it because they are actually bantu. What Somalis are speaking it? Believing Swahali will be the lingua in all of East Africa is a pipe dream. And what arrogance to expect Ethiopians to adopt Swahali when Ahmaric has been with them for centuries undecided.
How are you? smiley

I agree with you, it's unrealistic for Swahili to be the de facto language of the future East African state when the likes of Amharic with it alphabet is present.

Wenedem TayserMahiri, mtis and NairobiWalker, at least let there be an election for this. Please please please........please cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

Hahahaha he's 9ja. How have yoy not heard of him? The actual Nigerian girl saves us though
Huh !! Bobrisky before and after bleaching

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hati13:

How are you? smiley

I agree with you, it's unrealistic for Swahili to be the de facto language of the future East African state when the likes of Amharic with it alphabet is present.

Wenedem TayserMahiri, mtis and NairobiWalker, at least let there be an election for this. Please please please........please cry

It will be fair if natural forces are left to determine the language to be used wenedem I think. People should interact freely and speak what works best.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

What a lie IMO. Some Southern Somalians speak it because they are actually bantu. What Somalis are speaking it? Believing Swahali will be the lingua in all of East Africa is a pipe dream. And what arrogance to expect Ethiopians to adopt Swahali when Ahmaric has been with them for centuries undecided.

I'm talking about Somalis dear, not Bantu. Somalis speak Swahili.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
nemesis2u:

no offense but i beg to differ ,

India is one of the very few civilizations to have a continuous civilizational and cultural existence in one form or the other since prehistoric times , 200 years colonial rule was just a small factor in India's 10000+ years existence.

it is very selfish and biased to compare a country only for its 200 years under colonial rule and ignore the rest,

why nit pick , isnt it a case of being prejudice and obfuscation of facts to suits ones point of view ?

i don't think there is any similarities between Africa and India at any point. Indian history is totally different from African history.

reason being both r unique and different totally when compared to each other.

my generalized perspective (not country specific) below

one reason which i find very sad to note is Africa (post colonial rule) never seriously charted and pursued it own cultural identify, inspite of ample opportunities, without the pride of ownership in ones own African centric religion, way of life , culture , script , literature etc it is difficult to inspire future generations of Africans.

no offense but Africans left their own way of life, culture and their religion and adopted others culture and religion more or less.

why do u think china India japan Korea etc r in a better position ?

"When the missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the missionaries had the Bible. They taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land." Jomo Kenyatta president of Kenya.

this follow got the issue right by the balls.

Africa had everything from resources to manpower etc to claim its rightful place in the world but unfortunately squandered it away.

much of the blame lies on the African themselves , look at the discussions here on this thread people r busy shitting on each other rather than find common grounds of mutual interest and welfare.

and u all want to become giants in the world SMH . people divided among themselves can never provide the foundation for a strong culture/country/continent/race etc .

lack of common ground / mutual interest in terms of religion / culture / language / way of life etc and importantly solidarity brotherhood and pride of ownership r the biggest hurdles that faces present and future generations of africa.

it is kind of sad really lots of potential wasted and squandered away.

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
freshest4live:

He's my snr in secondary skulgrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Marcelo290:
400 million? dafuk.! Why don't these people borrow a leaf from their fellow Muslim counterparts in Places like Dubai and other developing Islam nations? they are extremists more than those who even brought the religion to them... Education! Education! what this people really need, those who grew up in the South don't have this wack mindset, my major problem with them is that they are drawing other progressing regions back!

Only stupidity would make someone to waste his life with a bomb, their elites wouldn't go unpunished for this wicked acts..

I dont really see a problem with feeding people during the ramadan, remeber kano state is technically a muslim state in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Gashaka gumpti. Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Enugu, the coal city.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
cross river national park............NIGERIA

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
lekki conservation center.......LAGOS, NIGERIA

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
chad basin national park........NIGERIA

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
mtis:

How is EAC not working ?? How are we not united..we are one people..a Tanzanian visiting Kenya is like moving from one town to another..it feels home whichever country one visits...don't listen to all that politics bs..

How has EAC worked? Tanzania refused to allow free ownership of lands to Kenyans. You guys do not even have a united entertainment industry.
How many joint events/activities do you celebrate/do together?
Besides, was the aim of the union not tobmake you guys one country? Wakenya Wajanja cheesy (in Tanzanian accent)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
shervydman:
chad basin national park........NIGERIA

Wow!!! goats, cows and Camels as wild animals..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jay254:

Wow!!! goats, cows and Camels as wild animals..

wow........those are not wild animals, they're actually on diff part!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nairobi at Night

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
shervydman:

wow........those are not wild animals, they're actually on diff part of the park!
Park is for wild animals not domestic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Swahili is an official language of EAC so you just ranting. Once we achieve EAC federation Swahili will be the main language alongside english.

EAC federation will forever be a pipe dream. You guys cannot even develop a common/united entertainment industry, let alone a merged economy/federation and you want people to take you serious.

Wakenya Wajanja (in tanzanian accent). cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.