Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305805 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
@shervydman @TayserMahiri and @Hati13

Am really enjoying with all your saying. You even make decisions where the main person not around

hehe grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

- Good to know
- Who told you I have no idea how a rifle works?
- Lets leave this topic, its one of those where no one can win. There is a big difference in that for the hunter, the thrill is in the animal dying, not the meat. I know here is where you will deny, the only time you would confess is if I was a hunter like you and we are discussing it amongst ourselves.

Regardless if a hunter gets a thrill from seeing the animal die or not, it's undeniable what hunting did for SAs wildlife population!

As I said earlier I don't trophy hunt, since I eat what shoot and wouldn't pay twice as much for a old trophy animal that has less meat.

Personally I wouldn't hunt a lion, leopard ect ect but that said I don't demonize those that do since the fact that they hunt means they contribute millions towards conservation while the tree hugging Facebook warriors do absolutely nothing other than rant on social media!!

Ive never had a problem with those that don't like hunting and I respect that, BUT don't get tell me hunting does not benefited conservation!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
ednited:
@shervydman @TayserMahiri and @Hati13

Am really enjoying with all your saying. You even make decisions where the main person not around

hehe grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...............we'll wait.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
shervydman:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...............we'll wait.

lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
mtis:

Man its not that hunting is bad but unnecessary killing of animals not the right thing..am not saying animals are of same level as humans but God gave us wisdom on how to manage stuff..an last can we use AK47 to hunt grin
I agree 100% with this post!!!!

But when is an animal killed unnecessarily? Let me tell every time an animal is illegally poached it's unnecessarily killed!! But when an animal is hunted in a well regulated industry where the money generated goes straight back into conservation it is necessary!!

As you said God gave us wisdom to manage stuff...... including wildlife!! Now wouldn't you agree that South Africa is managing wildlife the best out of the whole Africa? Since we have by far the highest population of wildlife?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Guy what sort of contradiction is this, PissedYagami called this another development, you calling everything Marriott,

Please do well to clarify,
By the way there are two Marriott construction sites in gidi, one in ikeja, another in Victoria Island waterfront
There are 6 towers under construction, Marriott will occupy one, guess the 141 metre one. The taller one will be office and stuff, the other 4 shorter ones will be residential
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
NairobiWalker:

What an irony. In the same post she condemns Kenyans of bragging before googling to get the facts, she brags before googling to get the facts. Makes you wonder who's the dumb one between her and the Kenyans she calls dumb.
She is in denial stage, in a few weeks she will accept the fact that Kenya is better than her country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nowenuse:

genie, i think you should tell Hati13 to also add

- Khaso kingdom (Senegal)
- Bamana empire (Mali)
- Kenedougou kingdom (Mali)
- Dahomey Kingdom (Benin republic).

We, west africans have a very rich history and probably more Kingdoms and empires than East africa had. A large part of our history wasn't just preserved and told to the outside world. It's unfortunate. Even we ourselves do not learn our own histories.
I will wenedem.

It's very sad that much of your great kingdoms and empires history haven't been studied much or destroyed. The past is past, but we current generation should stand up and study and research our history deep down and presented it to the future generations.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
PissedYagami:

There are 6 towers under construction, Marriott will occupy one, guess the 141 metre one. The taller one will be office and stuff, the other 4 shorter ones will be residential

Thanks for the clarification, which has the actual construction began?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Okay bring the best of your architecture, you claim to be greater than Nigeria let's see

Why should I keep on reposting what we've been posting since last year?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Isahalbash:

You absolutely right here. I, also practice d Senegalese Islam, you re also right about d wahhabis( ahlusunnah, Izala ND salafis) bn radical Muslims cos we from d north who don't do dere type of Islam r also label " fake Muslims nd people of innovations'( bidi'a).
AHLUSUNNAH AINT A GROUP ON INNOVATION. OUR IMAM IS RASULULLAH
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Guy what sort of contradiction is this, PissedYagami called this another development, you calling everything Marriott,

Please do well to clarify,
By the way there are two Marriott construction sites in gidi, one in ikeja, another in Victoria Island waterfront

It is the Avic International Headquarters -- I believe that's what PissedYagami called it. The tallest tower, 45 floors is an office tower. The second tallest tower, 40 floors, is the Marriott hotel, the other 4 towers (28, 25, 24 and 24 floors) are offices and residential towers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
NairobiWalker:

There's a difference between the rate of population growth and absolute population numbers. The former is highest in poor environments while the later is completely historical.

No matter how you spin it you are not better than Nigeria,
No need trying hard to rigmarole rigorously.

So Kenya has richer environment today than Nigeria, or Kenya historical population growth is better than Nigeria?

Guy the tides have changed and is still changing,
Stop feeling you have arrived and better than Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Then forget it, if you can't
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hati13:

Thanks!
I have acquired some basic history of Nigeria and I will search online for it. I know little bit of the other west Africa civilizations. Will search for it too.

Is your people and Fulani have bad relationships, because your ancestor Kwararafa kingdom had been partially conquered and destroyed by Fulani jihadist?
There are perhaps a large number of Ancient cities in West Africa and I'm not talking about the medieval cities but the ancient cities that were
Have you ever heard of Jenne-jeno or Dhar Tichitt?

The ancient city of Jenne-jeno was settled along the fertile Niger river in 3 phases. It was first settled from 250 BC to 50 AD and then from 50 AD to 300 AD and last from 300AD to 900 AD. By 9th century AD, the city was protected by a wall. It was abandoned and later moved to the modern day city of Djenne. The modern day Djenne started out as a medieval city and hosted the great mosque of Djenne. Djenne-Djeno including the archaeology site and the old city with the mosque are recognized by UNESCO.

Dhar Tchitt is even older and it was settled around 2000 BC to 500 BC. The city of Tchitt is also a UNESCO site.

Here Djenne pictures depicting the terracotta art, pottery, and architecture of a mosque and a house. The last picture is from Tchitt.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
mtis:

Nice one bro but at least we have lights today grin grin

The tides are changing,

Tiga dam kano
Lagos3000mw embedded ipp
Century 2000mw
General Electric manufacturing calabar
Mambila 3500mw
Dangote gas to power 3billion cubic feet reseve

Geometric300mw

All under construction
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sirjerry(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Have the crisis lasted forever, haven't Rwanda recovered from genocide , what of Japan and Germany of the second world War, what about the Jewish holocaust didn't alshabab affect Kenya too,

Gee, you got absolutely no point,
Do you know millions of people undergoing reintegration into the larger society since the past two years,

Do you know that only about 1 local government is within the hold of bokoharam, which hitherto, was engulfing almost the three states and many local governments, within the north east region including territorial boundaries of neighboring nations within West African region and Cameroon,

Guy only Nigerians are in a better position to give you a clear picture of reality here,

There is no LGA or Territory in nigeria under boko haram in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nivlark254: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
I have observed Hati13 posts about ethiopia but he leaves out history about Gambela region and south western Ethiopia. Why dont you tell us something about the Mursi People or Konso tribe or Murle?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nivlark254: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Also on that tribe that flogs women and the woman with more scars is revered i cant remember the name
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sirjerry(m): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Yes you are very correct, China is the most filthy nation and that made her the most populous nation on planet earth,
Hmmmmmmm you sound so intelligent, wow.

And USA is one of the most dirtiest nation since they have a much larger population than us.

See how a typical kenyan reason?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

No matter how you spin it you are not better than Nigeria,
No need trying hard to rigmarole rigorously.

So Kenya has richer environment today than Nigeria, or Kenya historical population growth is better than Nigeria?

Guy the tides have changed and is still changing,
Stop feeling you have arrived and better than Nigeria
Its only Nigerians who aren't noticing that Kenya is rapidly making changes & pushing the continent to the international headlines....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
sirjerry:

There is no LGA or Territory in nigeria under boko haram in Nigeria.

Thanks bro,
I thought as much,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Its only Nigerians who aren't noticing that Kenya is rapidly making changes & pushing the continent to the headlines....

With its viability under question
You are here rigmaroling over this, when we are building multiple cities allover the country simultaneously

Diamond island
Orange Island
Eko Atlantic city
Lekki free trade zone
Badagry seaport
Lekki seaport
Ilubirin regeneration
Ladol Island for ship building, oil n gas fabrication
Ibeno seaport
Onne seaport
Enugu centenary city
New owerri city
New awka city
Ogun tripartite cities
Calabar tech city
Calabar rice city
Anambra aetropolis
Takwabay Robert islands
Snake Island expansion
Ibadan new industrial city
Kano Kanawa economic city
Kwankwasiyya and Amana city
New ebonyi 5000 estates

............... So much more, Kenya is a kid to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
sirjerry:

And USA is one of the most dirtiest nation since they have a much larger population than us.

See how a typical kenyan reason?

It really befuddles me astonishingly bro
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
KENYA ARCHITECTURE

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
KENYA CHANGING RAPIDLY
Kenya has made progressive change within a period of 15yrs than Nigeria has made in 50yrs. Thats is a fact that you cannot escape from.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sirjerry(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

It really befuddles me astonishingly bro

Going by the foolish guy post, Zimbabwe, Eriterea have a better health system than Kenya since they have a lower infant mortality rate.

Talk about shooting yourself on the foot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
sirjerry:

Going by the foolish guy post, Zimbabwe, Eriterea have a better health system than Kenya since they have a lower infant mortality rate.

Talk about shooting yourself on the foot

These guys think they better than Nigeria in everything
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sirjerry(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Don't tell me that is all kenya has to showcase to the world.
Damn, but you guys are seriously doomed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nigeria...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.