Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309842 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
sirjerry:

Going by the foolish guy post, Zimbabwe, Eriterea have a better health system than Kenya since they have a lower infant mortality rate.

Talk about shooting yourself on the foot
Don't embarrass yourself on matters you know you can win on.... Kenya has one of the best medical health schemes in Africa.... Below is a sample of the public hospitals fully funded by the government & its benefits.
1. Every Kenyan who has the social health scheme NHIF is treated free of charge with the medical cover
2. Every expectant mother who needs to deliver can access free maternity services fully paid by the government
3. Any child below 5yrs is entitled to free Medicare in all public hospitals
4. All Kenyans are required to get free vaccines from any public hospital.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
sirjerry:

Don't tell me that is all kenya has to showcase to the world.

Damn, but you guys are seriously doomed.

that's too much, bro........... wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenyanstar:
KENYA CHANGING RAPIDLY
Kenya has made progressive change within a period of 15yrs than Nigeria has made in 50yrs. Thats is a fact that you cannot escape from.
story for d gods
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
uzzyfire............I've really missed u n ur funny posts and never forgetting the lllllooooooooooooollllllssssss. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nowenuse:

The ethnic group that fled to the highland you are talking of should probably be the Higgis (of Michika LGA, Adamawa state).
Well, much of northern adamawa are mountaneous, so, many tribes there live on mountains.

I think you are wrong if you say Kirdi zone has up to a 100 tribes, cos the people adressed as Kirdi are mostly Cameroonian tribes and not Nigerian tribes and they can't be up to 100 unless you are probably adding up Nigerian Adamawa, Southern Borno and probably Taraba tribes

Here is a definition for it below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirdi

Among all the tribes listed there, none of them are found in North-east Nigeria except part of the Fali & Batta (who are also found in Cameroon).

You can confidently say North-east Nigeria has over 100 tribes but not Kirdi zone. You may be misinforming TayserMahiri, thanks.
No, the the ethnic group I'm talking about are not Higi(Kamwe). Yes, I'm talking about Adamawa, Southern Borno and Northern Cameroon ethnic groups since the Kirdi are interlaced in between these areas, that's why I say specifically Kirdi area not that those ethnic groups are actually all "Kirdi" because I never said that.

Yes, I am very sure that not all of the ethnic groups are Kirdi. If you go back, you would find what I actually said "For example, there is a cultural region in parts of NE Nigeria and Northern Cameroon known as Kirdi with dozens of ethnic groups who adhere to their native ethnic religions." Go back to my earlier posts, because you are kind of quoting me out of context a little bit.

Actually I don't want to use of "zone" because that word as a undertone of a bounded/administrated area because I'm talking about a cultural/natural region. You can also go back to my earlier post. I wasn't even the person who first used the word "kirdi zone." You can also go back to find out.

Lastly Fali and Batta aren't the only ones. What about Guduf, Mafa, Gude, or Musgum? You do realize the border between Nigeria and Cameroon is mainly political. It's not like "Kirdi" on one side and non-kirdi on the other. There are dozens of trans border ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sirjerry(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Don't embarrass yourself on matters you know you can win on.... Kenya has one of the best medical health schemes in Africa.... Below is a sample of the public hospitals fully funded by the government & its benefits.
1. Every Kenyan who has the social health scheme NHIF is treated free of charge with the medical cover
2. Every expectant mother who needs to deliver can access free maternity services fully paid by the government

Story for the Gods.

Zimbabwe and Eriterea has a much better health system according to you.

https://www.indexmundi.com/map/?v=29&r=af&l=en
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sirjerry(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
shervydman:

that's too much, bro........... wink
Dont mind them, they keep having HBP anytime they see this.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
sirjerry:

grin grin grin grin grin........... don't start with that o, they'll tell u its fake.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
sirjerry:

Story for the Gods.

Zimbabwe and Eriterea has a much better health system according to you.

https://www.indexmundi.com/map/?v=29&r=af&l=en
Hahaha, escapism at its best.... I guess even countries like Somalia might have better health care systems than Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Hahaha, escapism at its best.... I guess even countries like Somalia might have better health care systems than Nigeria.

shut up n stop spewing rubbish jare....... smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
sirjerry:

Biggest economy yet the only people that benefit from that are only 5% of the corrupt leaders in government. Looting public resources yet providing mediocre services.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Biggest economy yet the only people that benefit from that are only 5% of the corrupt leaders in government. Looting public resources yet providing mediocre services.

u this guy...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
take it easy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
shervydman:

shut up n stop spewing rubbish jare....... smiley
OK.... As you wish. I would rather spend it on development projects that make Nigerians have sleepless nights.
KENYA GOVERNMENT PROJECTS

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenyanstar:

OK.... As you wish. I would rather spend it on development projects that make Nigerians have sleepless nights.

yesssoo..............spend it on infrastructural development, its for the good of the nation.
don't forget, it doesn't give Nigerians sleepless night. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenyanstar:

And you think Kenya has monopoly of all these,

Nigeria is building two largest medical hubs in the subsaharan

Browse Godwin maduka medical hub in anambra,
Then search for lagos medical Park worth 49 billion naira, in conjunction with John hopskin of us,

Then browse universal health coverage in Nigeria,
Then research national health insurance scheme,
Then do well to research first consultants and ebola,
Then research Nigerian primary health coverage,
Then research breakthroughs of national hospital,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nigeria one of the Happiest country on earth.

On the global stage, Norway displaced Denmark as the world’s happiest country
The Nordic nations are the most content, according to the World Happiness Report 2017 produced by the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN), a global initiative launched by the United Nations in 2012.
Countries in sub-Saharan Africa, along with Syria and Yemen, are the least happy of the 155 countries ranked in the fifth annual report released at the United Nations.
“Happy countries are the ones that have a healthy balance of prosperity, as conventionally measured, and social capital, meaning a high degree of trust in a society, low inequality and confidence in government,” Jeffrey Sachs, the director of the SDSN and a special advisor to the United Nations Secretary-General, said in an interview.
The aim of the report, he added, is to provide another tool for governments, business and civil society to help their countries find a better way to wellbeing.
Denmark, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Netherlands, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Sweden rounded out the top ten countries.
Germany was ranked 16, followed by the United Kingdom (19) and France (31). The United States dropped one spot to 14.
Sachs said the United States is falling in the ranking due to inequality, distrust and corruption. Economic measures that the administration of President Donald Trump is trying to pursue, he added, will make things worse.
“They are all aimed at increasing inequality – tax cuts at the top, throwing people off the healthcare rolls, cutting Meals on Wheels in order to raise military spending. I think everything that has been proposed goes in the wrong direction,” he explained.
The rankings are based on six factors — per capita gross domestic product, healthy life expectancy, freedom, generosity, social support and absence of corruption in government or business.
“The lowest countries are typically marked by low values in all six variables,” said the report, produced with the support of the Ernesto Illy Foundation.
Sachs would like nations to follow United Arab Emirates and other countries that have appointed Ministers of Happiness.
“I want governments to measure this, discuss it, analyze it and understand when they have been off on the wrong direction,” he said.
According to the report, “the average ladder scores for over four in five African countries are below the mid-point of the scale. And only two African countries have made significant gains in happiness over the past decade . There are also considerable inequalities in life evaluations in African countries, and this inequality in happiness has increased over the past years” .
The report also shows that Africans are optimistic about the future, with Nigerians the leaders in this regard.
“The majority of African countries rate life at present below the mid-point of the Cantril ladder scale in the latest available Gallup World Poll.
“This is not the case for average future ratings. Projected ladder ratings in five years’ time are uniformly higher than present evaluations across all countries on the continent. In fact, the percentage increase in future expectations of life is often higher among some of the least contented nations.
“Nigeria’s track record of such positive expectations is well documented. Cantril’s 1960s study already reported a difference of 2.6 points between the country’s average present (4. and future (7.4) ladder ratings.
“Similarly, in 2016, there is a difference of 2.9 points between Nigeria’s present (5.3) and future (8.2) ratings in the Gallup World Poll. An international study of comparative ladder ratings in ten countries with large populations, including China, India and the United States, found Nigeria’s 2.6 point difference between present and future ratings to be by far the largest.83 Nigeria’s spirit of optimism may be exceptional by world standards, but not in Africa.”

http://www.nan.ng/news/nigerians-6th-happiest-africa-norway-worlds-best/

Kenyans a bunch of saddist, the only thing that gives them joy is trying to pull other successfull african country down with them.

Saddists.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Don't you know that Nigeria is equally building her's
Or you think we ain't got railway transport construction projects?,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2017

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenyanstar:
Things that give Nigerians sleepless nights...
Sleepless nights? lol... you guys aren't that significant man, I'm happy for you guys anyways, but stop the delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Very informative,I just checked the Sukur area and it seems it was a great culture at one time. Impressive works and there seems to have been a wall? Did the BH set up base there at any time? Terrorists tend to destroy such the name UNESCO is enough to trigger them and I read the tourist attraction site had been hit by the terrorism
Yes it's in the region affected by Boko Haram during the 2015 insurgency. During the insurgency when the terrorists were capturing territories, Madagali LGA was captured as well as the LGAs surrounding it like Michika, Gwoza, Mubi, Cibok etc. The Fulani also targeted the area in the early 20th century.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nigeria, a country that has a Future, I am forever Proud to be part of the citizens of this great entity.

Kenya, you better go merge with your neighbors to have a say in the world politics else be relegated to the spectators seats, bunch of saddists.

The European financial powerhouses of today will become a 2 nd class and will be joined by emerging economies to form a 2 nd rated G7 if there is to be anything like that.
If a new group of G7 is to be created, comprising of the next best 7 economies (2 nd class) after the 1 st best 7, the line-up will be as follow: Japan, Germany, U.K, Turkey, France, Saudi Arabia and Nigeria.
Other European countries like Italy, Spain, Netherland, Belgium and Austria will see their fortune plummet significantly while
Poland will move the other way.
Italy will be out of top 20, Spain out of top 25 while Netherland, Belgium and Austria will crash out of top 30 economic powers in the world.
TOP FIVE PROJECTED BEST PERFORMING ECONOMIES IN THE WORLD BY 2050.
We picked the following countries based on their projected percentage rise between now and 2050 and how far up the table they are likely to rise.
INDIA:
India will be the fastest-growing economy in the world. India will Increase its GDP from 2.256 to 44.128 trillion dollars, an increase of about 1856%. Currently the 7th largest economy, India will become the 2nd largest economy by 2050 if they realise this potential. This will see them overtake America which will by then be the 3 rd largest economy and China 1 st.
Current population according to the 2015 World Bank record is 1.311b, annual growth rate in GDP of 7.6% with the service sector contributing 50% of its GDP while agriculture employs over 50% of the population. Life expectancy is 68 years
About India’s economy
INDONESIA:
Indonesia will be the 2nd fastest growing economy in the world between now and 2050. Indonesia will increase its economy from just under a trillion dollars at 932.45b to over ten trillion dollars (10.502). Sitting at 16th in the world right now, Indonesia will become the 4th largest economy. This represents an increase of 1026%.
Indonesia has a population of 257.6 million, life expectancy of 68.8 years and an annual GDP growth rate of 4.8%. Indonesia is one of the largest exporters of crude petroleum and natural gas but manufacturing is the largest single contributor to Indonesia economy which overtook agriculture.
INDONESIA
NIGERIA:
Nigeria will be one of the fastest growing economies in the world in decades to come. Nigeria is already the largest economy in Africa, ahead of South Africa and Egypt and currently the 27th richest country in the world. With a GDP of just less than half a trillion dollars ($405,952), Nigeria will increase its GDP by 970% to over 4 trillion dollars.

https://konet-tv.com/2017/06/25/the-rise-of-nigeria-as-one-of-world-economic-powers-and-the-decline-of-the-eu-with-or-without-brexit/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

And you think Kenya has monopoly of all these,

Nigeria is building two largest medical hubs in the subsaharan

Browse Godwin maduka medical hub in anambra,
Then search for lagos medical Park worth 49 billion naira, in conjunction with John hopskin of us,

Then browse universal health coverage in Nigeria,
Then research national health insurance scheme,
Then do well to research first consultants and ebola,
Then research Nigerian primary health coverage,
Then research breakthroughs of national hospital,

lemme give him NHIS.....
https://www.nhis.gov.ng/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenya go to bed have me a good night sleep

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
KENYA BEAUTY

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenya go to bed have me a good night sleep Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Kenya go to bed have me a good night sleep

they'll see MAKOKO there too.... grin grin grin, nice combo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Na akwa ibom be this oooo

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
KENYA RANDOM

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Na akwa ibom be this oooo

IBOM SPECIALIST HOSPITAL RECORDS MAJOR SURGERIES -Aniekan Umanah The vision behind the Ibom Multi-Specialis t Hospital is gradually coming to the fore, as the facility has recorded successes in major surgeries and is also offering free cardiac screening for people above 40 years of age. Speaking on the leap the specialist hospital has given to Akwa Ibom in medical tourism, the Commissioner for Information and Communications, Mr. Aniekan Umanah said the State is already attracting people in need of specialized Medicare, which is not found anywhere else in Africa. According to the Commissioner, "the hospital has so far administered eight major medical operation, one of which was one-hour surgery on a Greek, Professor Nicholas Dousis, who had protruberant overhanging abdominal wall. A condition that gave him back pain and a poor quality of life." In addition, Mr. Umanah said, "one Mr Uwem Akpan Johnson, who had large disfiguring keloid filling his entire cheeks and chin, a condition that affected his confidence and kept him from getting married, was successfully operated at the specialist hospital by the Chief Plastic Surgeon, who removed the entire lesion, without any disfigurement." "Mr. Uwem Akpan is now happy and has fixed his marriage date." The Commissioner added. Encouraging Akwa Ibom citizens to seize the opportunity of the free cardiac screening, including consultations and ECG, which will last from Friday January 15 to Friday January 22, 2016, Mr. Umanah emphasised that "with the modern facilities and the calibre of medical experts available, the Specialist Hospital can compare with the very best around the world."

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ibom cont

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ibom cont

(1) (2) (3) ... (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.