Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305791 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ibom

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
ednited:
@shervydman @TayserMahiri and @Hati13

Am really enjoying with all your saying. You even make decisions where the main person not around

hehe grin

grin grin
I already talked to Hati to bring me around your place Ednited so Shervy's too late cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
jln115:

Regardless if a hunter gets a thrill from seeing the animal die or not, it's undeniable what hunting did for SAs wildlife population!

As I said earlier I don't trophy hunt, since I eat what shoot and wouldn't pay twice as much for a old trophy animal that has less meat.

Personally I wouldn't hunt a lion, leopard ect ect but that said I don't demonize those that do since the fact that they hunt means they contribute millions towards conservation while the tree hugging Facebook warriors do absolutely nothing other than rant on social media!!

Ive never had a problem with those that don't like hunting and I respect that, BUT don't get tell me hunting does not benefited conservation!!

Damn, I hope you are not calling me a facebook warior. I have never talked about this sht on social media except when they shot a lion in nairobi. What do those who kill lions and cheetahs do it for since it is not for meat?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
9jakool:

There are perhaps a large number of Ancient cities in West Africa and I'm not talking about the medieval cities but the ancient cities that were
Have you ever heard of Jenne-jeno or Dhar Tichitt?

The ancient city of Jenne-jeno was settled along the fertile Niger river in 3 phases. It was first settled from 250 BC to 50 AD and then from 50 AD to 300 AD and last from 300AD to 900 AD. By 9th century AD, the city was protected by a wall. It was abandoned and later moved to the modern day city of Djenne. The modern day Djenne started out as a medieval city and hosted the great mosque of Djenne. Djenne-Djeno including the archaeology site and the old city with the mosque are recognized by UNESCO.

Dhar Tchitt is even older and it was settled around 2000 BC to 500 BC. The city of Tchitt is also a UNESCO site.

Here Djenne pictures depicting the terracotta art, pottery, and architecture of a mosque and a house. The last picture is from Tchitt.

Wow, awesome man. Are you a historian?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

These guys think they better than Nigeria in everything

We already conceded you are better in population and football.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
shervydman:
uzzyfire............I've really missed u n ur funny posts and never forgetting the lllllooooooooooooollllllssssss. grin grin grin grin
grin grin

His top posts

Story for d gods
Who are you mocking?
I'm just telling u simple truth . take it or leave it
guy u are stupid
looooolll
dat wan consine u
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:

grin grin
I already talked to Hati to bring me around your place Ednited so Shervy's too late cool

nah......shervy's not late wink, I'm already in Addis. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:

grin grin

His top posts

Story for d gods
Who are you mocking?
I'm just telling u simple truth . take it or leave it
guy u are stupid
looooolll
dat wan consine u

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...............

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:22am On Jun 26, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

With its viability under question
You are here rigmaroling over this, when we are building multiple cities allover the country simultaneously

Diamond island
Orange Island
Eko Atlantic city
Lekki free trade zone
Badagry seaport
Lekki seaport
Ilubirin regeneration
Ladol Island for ship building, oil n gas fabrication
Ibeno seaport
Onne seaport
Enugu centenary city
New owerri city
New awka city
Ogun tripartite cities
Calabar tech city
Calabar rice city
Anambra aetropolis
Takwabay Robert islands
Snake Island expansion
Ibadan new industrial city
Kano Kanawa economic city
Kwankwasiyya and Amana city
New ebonyi 5000 estates

............... So much more, Kenya is a kid to Nigeria
Yeah but for the looting and corruption many things could have been acheived now since 1999, especially under Jonathan who had good ideas. Lots of billions of dollars released for projects have gone the other way. This Government may be fighting corruption but there are still doubts as to how transparent they are.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Biggest economy yet the only people that benefit from that are only 5% of the corrupt leaders in government. Looting public resources yet providing mediocre services.
No matter how bad Nigeria is, it still has the largest middle class in Africa and growing rapidly. I know Kenya is coming up too, and is doing well in East Africa in terms of the wealth and middle class.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:34am On Jun 26, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

And you think Kenya has monopoly of all these,

Nigeria is building two largest medical hubs in the subsaharan

Browse Godwin maduka medical hub in anambra,
Then search for lagos medical Park worth 49 billion naira, in conjunction with John hopskin of us,

Then browse universal health coverage in Nigeria,
Then research national health insurance scheme,
Then do well to research first consultants and ebola,
Then research Nigerian primary health coverage,
Then research breakthroughs of national hospital,
These people downgrade our health system, yet of all African countries affected by Ebola, we were the first to kill that bitch on our own. How is that possible if Naija is so way behind in the health sector. We agree we are not doing well enough but we know our level.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 26, 2017
freshest4live:

These people downgrade our health system, yet of all African countries affected by Ebola, we were the first to kill that bitch on our own. How is that possible if Naija is so way behind in the health sector. We agree we are not doing well enough but we know our level.

like seriously, that Ebola eradication for just 90days!!!! is a major achievement.

RIP to doc Adadevoh who gave her life to prevent the epidemic.

special thanks to Aliko Dangote for donating $1m during those days.

another big thanks to the NIGERIAN GOVT for sending over 600 health workers to sierra Leone and Liberia, so as not to spread it across west Africa and beyond.

finally, to all those that think Nigeria doesn't have health system........well, its ur thoughts; anyway.

even WHO applauded us for that gigantic feat.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 1:22am On Jun 26, 2017
shervydman:

like seriously, that Ebola eradication for just 90days!!!! is a major achievement.

RIP to doc Adadevoh who gave her life to prevent the epidemic.

special thanks to Aliko Dangote for donating $1m during those days.

another big thanks to the NIGERIAN GOVT for sending over 600 health workers to sierra Leone and Liberia, so as not to spread it across west Africa and beyond.

finally, to all those that think Nigeria doesn't have health system........well, its ur thoughts; anyway.

even WHO applauded us for that gigantic feat.

Nor be small thing my brother, these Kenyans don see us finish oh. Sometimes if you read some comments here, you can only laugh out loud.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 26, 2017
freshest4live:

Nor be small thing my brother, these Kenyans don see us finish oh. Sometimes if you read some comments here, you can only laugh out loud.

hehehehehe............. they know nothing about the "GIANT OF AFRICA" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:55am On Jun 26, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

No matter how you spin it you are not better than Nigeria,
No need trying hard to rigmarole rigorously.

So Kenya has richer environment today than Nigeria, or Kenya historical population growth is better than Nigeria?

Guy the tides have changed and is still changing,
Stop feeling you have arrived and better than Nigeria

Is everything about competition to you?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:56am On Jun 26, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Then forget it, if you can't
Forget what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:07am On Jun 26, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

These guys think they better than Nigeria in everything
"so you think you are better than me?" - a dumb and foolish people quote.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:08am On Jun 26, 2017
sirjerry:

Don't tell me that is all kenya has to showcase to the world.

Damn, but you guys are seriously doomed.

Who is this guy anyway? You're too young son, both on this thread and in real life
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:14am On Jun 26, 2017
freshest4live:

No matter how bad Nigeria is, it still has the largest middle class in Africa and growing rapidly. I know Kenya is coming up too, and is doing well in East Africa in terms of the wealth and middle class.

You forgot to say Nigeria also has the largest number of poor people in Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 26, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Since you know it better than even Nigerians,
Why not tell us how many millions of Nigerians have been kidnapped and abducted,
Waiting for your reply.................
First, you are a cultists socity. Including you with your third eye gods.

We are still celebrating Evans the billionaire kidnapper on fp.

Do we need to post photos of your brothers with freshly chopped kids heads again? undecided Daily on Nairaland there is a fresh story

I taya angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:56am On Jun 26, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Thanks for the clarification, which has the actual construction began?
yeah it is Under construction

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:59am On Jun 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:

What is it about government and ugly buildings?
When it is done it will be sexy af
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:11am On Jun 26, 2017
Ata hii wamejaribu, FCB Mihrab, will be around 125m when complete
TayserMahiri

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:27am On Jun 26, 2017
The Hub
this mall is nice though iko na First World Problems na tuko Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Arcon Group Real Estate Projects:Ksh.40 Billion(around $400 million) | Proposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfe9vUCcR7U

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2017
ednited:

Have you seen the stand up when he make jockes on how African kids get beaten up by their parents??

kikikikikiki

Hahahaha, yes he has plenty of those. I love the ones about him getting flogged by his grandmother for having imaginary friends lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Damn, I hope you are not calling me a facebook warior. I have never talked about this sht on social media except when they shot a lion in nairobi. What do those who kill lions and cheetahs do it for since it is not for meat?
No I'm not calling you that relax.... otherwise I would've said ewarrior!

They do it for the thrill of it, and although personally I don't like it very much, I still know that the people who do hunt dangerous game like lion leopard or elephant contribute immensely to conservation!!

However killing protected animals in areas where hunting is not permitted is poaching and must be punished!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, yes he has plenty of those. I love the ones about him getting flogged by his grandmother for having imaginary friends lol.

ohhhhhh that part tho

hahahahahahaha you remind me haha

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
NairobiWalker:

You forgot to say Nigeria also has the largest number of poor people in Africa.

FALSE...............I repeat, FALSE. DO UR RESEARCH, MAN! wink
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/world/poorest-countries-in-the-world/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Hati13:

Now, we don't have. But there are traditional democratic elect rulers called "Aba Dula" in some small Oromo communities. The Oromos had practiced democracy for 1 or 2 thousand of years. Those rulers aren't considered Monarch/King.

Some southern other communities may have traditional Kings, but I'm not sure.

Monarch rule in Ethiopia ended in 1967 EC(1974 GC) when Atse(emperor) Haile Selassie I was deposed. Here are some of our previous Atses(emperors).
1. Atse Lebne Dengel or Dawit II(1508-40)
2. Atse Tewodros II(1855-68, he didn't had royal linkage)
3. Atse Yohannes IV(1872-89)
4. Atse Menelik II(1889-1913): do you know that Atse Menelik said he isn't NEGRO, but CAUCASIAN undecided

• for more, check this:-
https://www.nairaland.com/3763349/some-abyssinia-ethiopia-emperors-empress
https://www.nairaland.com/3807196/emiya-atse-emperor-menelik-ii

Great pics wink
It's great for us Africans to preserve his part of our culture.
I'm assuming that #1, 3 and 4 the same. Am I right?
Do they corporate with the regional and federal gov't?
Are all of their people they represent their subject or citizen?
And from which part of Nigeria are those Kings?

Cool.
Holly i think Menelik 11 should be ashamed of himself, as black n negroid as he looked. Atse Dawit 11 n Tewodros 11 even looked more caucasian n handsome than he does from the pictures angry

*** In my post,
The first King should be the OBA OF BENIN (direct descendant to the Kings of Benin empire).

The 2nd picture feautures 3 kings, from left to right are the
SULTAN OF SOKOTO SULTANATE (overall king of the entire sultanate n emirates in Nigeria n apparently all muslims in Nigeria)
EMIR OF KANO (King of the most populous n largest hausa n muslim city/state in Nigeria)
OONI OF IFE (apparently the spiritual head n overall traditional leader of all yoruba people)

The 3rd picture features the OBI OF ONITSHA (apparently the most influential Igbo king, cos he apparently controls the largest igbo territory)

The 4th picture THE ALAAFIN OF OYO (direct descendants to the previous kings of the Oyo empire).

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2017
NairobiWalker:

"so you think you are better than me?" - a dumb and foolish people quote.

So far so good, the fallacies and propagandas have been busted
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Hati13:

Great pics wink
It's great for us Africans to preserve his part of our culture.
I'm assuming that #1, 3 and 4 the same. Am I right?
Do they corporate with the regional and federal gov't?
Are all of their people they represent their subject or citizen?
And from which part of Nigeria are those Kings?

**No, they aren't the same as i've listed for you above.

**No, they are an independent authority themselves n definitely subject to the laws of the federal n state govts buh some of them r so powerful n feared (the Southern kings) cos apparently they posses strong mystical powers n even the govnmt respects them n their authority so much.

**Yaah, they mostly represent the people who are indigenous to their territories, buh even as a non-indigene or complete foreigner, you must give them their due respect n recognition as long as you r within the confines of their territory.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.