Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,182 members, 7,903,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6395939 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kenya Power is still doing what they do!

Nearly 650,000 households will be connected to electricity after Kenya Power #ticker:KPLC awarded contracts to construct new power lines and transformers into villages at a cost of Sh30 billion.

Kenya Power on Thursday launched the second phase of the government’s mass connectivity project introduced in 2015 where homes are connected at a subsidised fee of Sh15,000, about half the previous cost.
http://www.nation.co.ke/business/996-1950044-tv62tr/index.html
As of now they've connected 70% of Kenyans. Imo,they'll met their 100% target by 2022. Though we're now in a post Ojinga world,the genius himself is on record as saying "the only power I'll share with Kenyatta is electrical power." (!??)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
DIANI the Glamorous

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
kikuyu1:
Kenya Power is still doing what they do!

http://www.nation.co.ke/business/996-1950044-tv62tr/index.html
As of now they've connected 70% of Kenyans. Imo,they'll met their 100% target by 2022. Though we're now in a post Ojinga world,the genius himself is on record as saying "the only power I'll share with Kenyatta is electrical power." (!??)

Yep, I'm also certain universal connectivity to power will be a reality in the next 3 to 5 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
And on the 8th day, God Created Kenya, and placed a wonderful place called Watamu on its pristine shoreline.
And God looked at all the glamour and He was happy. grin

Then He looked at Nigeria and He sabi, Ohhh Sh1t! this was a mess !

Sorry folks, I'm kidding grin

Wild Fitness Watamu, Kenyan Coast

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Born2Breed(f): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Beautiful Kenya!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ladyjumong(f): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I cant trust your intentions given what you said about Lioness and Jayceon. undecided Only follow me if you have no sinister intentions cos if I bite a ban I sabi who is responsible. grin

And dont play with Jayceon $ me, we make a formidable tag team
lol, okay. his my hubby anyway so no need grin grin

sabi ? can speak nigerian pidgin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, okay. his my hubby anyway so no need grin grin

sabi ? can speak nigerian pidgin

No I dont sabi pidgin.

Lol, Jayceon, are you the hubby?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Google Devfest at Strathmore University, Nairobi

Arinze u once said your friend attended a hackathon in Kenya, it was probably here. Kenya hosts many hackathons

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nearing Completion is Infinity Industrial Park, Ruai, Kenya, complete with a shopping mall and public transport.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jikoni's Barbecue Restaurant along Kiambu Road, Kenya

Jikoni is Swahili for kitchen cool You can cook for yourself here, no holds barred

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Friends of Kenya Festival is a Big Game fishing jamboree on the Kenyan coast.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Cooly100: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kenya might be ahead...but what is the government doing about the Kibera slum...which is the biggest slum in Africa? I just watched a documentary about the slum on TV few hours ago and I felt really sad for those living there...Government should be able to provide decent accommodition for the poor people living there.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Cooly100:
Kenya might be ahead...but what is the government doing about the Kibera slum...which is the biggest slum in Africa? I just watched a documentary about the slum on TV few hours ago and I felt really sad for those living there...Government should be able to provide decent accommodition for the poor people living there.

Pained guy, see this and die

https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect/88#51449305
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Cooly100: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Pained guy, see this and die

https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect/88#51449305

Mister it is not a question of being pained. There are slums all over Africa...You should also draw the attention of government to those living in abject poverty...Forget about the razzmatazz of flashy select areas...Grow your small mind...and live!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Cooly100:

Mister it is not a question of being pained. There are slums all over Africa...You should also draw the attention of government to those living in abject poverty...Forget about the razzmatazz of flashy select areas...Grow your small mind...and live!

Talk to me when you do some research on what the govt is doing about slums. You are just a pained guy who wants to take away the progress that Kenya has made over the last few decades because your ego is ruined. We take slum issue seriously
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Cooly100:
This is what the government of Kenya has been doing each year to give Kenyans affordable housing.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ladyjumong(f): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

No I dont sabi pidgin.
Lol, Jayceon, are you the hubby?
lol, lioneza gave me one grin

how come u knw " sabi "
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ladyjumong:

how come u knw " sabi "

I learnt it here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
KENYA RANDOM

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ladyjumong(f): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I learnt it here
hmmn, so they likeness is this serious shocked grin cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
KENYA BEAUTIFUL ART-MATATU

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kenyanstar:
KENYA RANDOM

Zii Kenyanstar, zii!
Sibabiki na hii njaro yako ya kuiba picha za places zingine na kusema ati ni Kenya. Kenya nchi kubwa na tajiri na kumejengeka vinoma, ya nini sasa kuiba picha za Ug sasa?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
KENYA BEAUTY

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Cooly100: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Talk to me when you do some research on what the govt is doing about slums. You are just a pained guy who wants to take away the progress that Kenya has made over the last few decades because your ego is ruined. We take slum issue seriously

What research? Do something about the biggest slum in Africa first...and you will be taken seriously...I have no ego to be ruined...Sorry if your little party is impacted even if briefly...Perhaps, it is a coincidence that the documentary was shown today...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Cooly100:

What research? Do something about the biggest slum in Africa first...and you will be taken seriously...I have no ego to be ruined...Sorry if your little party is impacted even if briefly...Perhaps, it is a coincidence that the documentary was shown today...
grin You ruined his ego and popped his utopian party by posting those filthy pictures of kibera. All you asked was a harmless question; guy went ballistic on you. He is probably a kibera dweller.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Cooly100:

i know bro it pains you when you see other countries progressing..i know you dont like the pictures Tayser is posting..its kinda making the giant grin look bad... with all the wicked things happening there..By the way just google lagos an select the image option an dang it the first image is this ..lagos with all the glory..Tell me is it a slum city or what undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kenyanstar:

This is what the government of Kenya has been doing each year to give Kenyans affordable housing.
The moment naijas see the new kibera an damn confusion overwhelms the. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kenyanstar:
KENYA BEAUTIFUL ART-MATATU
Mr Kenyanstar sir ,i do hereby challenge you with this
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:
And on the 8th day, God Created Kenya, and placed a wonderful place called Watamu on its pristine shoreline.
And God looked at all the glamour and He was happy. grin

Then He looked at Nigeria and He sabi, Ohhh Sh1t! this was a mess !

Sorry folks, I'm kidding grin

Wild Fitness Watamu, Kenyan Coast
Nice photos Tayser..but am seeing some naijas not happy about them...but hey who gives a butt about them grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.