Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6395815 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzansian(f): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
jln115:

no prob, but how our rugby is going at the moment we will have to host it, since we wont qualify other wise.

Hopefully things will get better for the team , it would be sad to be hosts and not take part in the show.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Afrima 2017 music awards red carpet

Glamour

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mzansian:

Hopefully things will get better for the team , it would be sad to be hosts and not take part in the show.
It will get better when politicians stop involving themselves in our sport.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Interior of some of the towers being constructed at the eko Atlantic

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Makoko slums lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
PROVERBZ:
Makoko slums lagos
Sorry my friend but i must be confused . i thought makoko looked different ..like the pictures taken this year as shown below grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
mtis:

Sorry my friend but i must be confused . i thought makoko looked different ..like the pictures taken this year as shown below grin
u want me to go digging for pictures of that country kiberia but no my friend Kenya as a whole is of no relevance to me

Just enjoy pictures of makoko

Lol this pictures I am posting are really burning u and I haven't even finished posting of only one street grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
PROVERBZ:
u want me to go digging for pictures of that country kiberia but no my friend Kenya as a whole is of no relevance to me

Just enjoy pictures of makoko

Lol this pictures I am posting are really burning u and I haven't even finished posting of only one street grin

Picture is nice but not the level of Nairobi cheesy.By the way PROVERBZ how large is makoko ?..Am not saying its that bad but its like 20 kiberas grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27MIznzDpTA

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Well in case u haven't heard of it

Its called the great wall of Lagos

The Lagos govt plans to build a unique under water stadium close to here for the Olympics it plans to host

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by crazyiguana: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
I love Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
crazyiguana:
I love Nairobi
why edit dem??

International beach soccer competition in Lagos makoko

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
mtis:

Picture is nice but not the level of Nairobi cheesy.By the way PROVERBZ how large is makoko ?..Am not saying its that bad but its like 20 kiberas grin

makoko marathon mind u the man in the pic is from Kenya

Now he can afford to eat

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ran out of captions

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mzansian:

You guys might be coming to mzansi for the next rugby world cup tongue. We are crossing fingers that we beat France and Ireland on their bids to host the event. Africa needs more world's events and SA is always ready to host .

The 2023 definitely, we should be glad to be in SA, you guys have worldclass stadia. Plus it will be phenomenal and an honor to you as it will mark the 200th anniversary of Rugby's invention. Cross ur fingerz tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mzansian:

The girl creeps me out , she obsessed with us for real lol especially Jayceon grin. She follows him around on every thread making silly little comments to get his attention, it's getting embarrassing now . cry

Hmm, keep watching her wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
jln115:

Excluding South Africa.

What do you mean excluding SA? Show me a PGA accredited golf course in SA. Not any golf course. Unless you got one between October last year and now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
PROVERBZ:
Nigeria as a nation don't give a phuck about golf

I know of a few people playing in the west African golf tour they are like the first people playing golf in the whole of Nigeria

We have done well for ourselves for sports the populatation care about

Picture below land mark basketball stadium home of one of the fanciest basketball teams here Lagos islanders

It is of international standard mind u this is the second most popular sports here and we are currently ranked best make and female team in Africa

Okie grin I know you guys dont give a phuck.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
PROVERBZ:
Well in case u haven't heard of it

Its called the great wall of Lagos

The Lagos govt plans to build a unique under water stadium close to here for the Olympics it plans to host

Well we cant wait for that marvel. Hopefully its in your lifetime
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
PROVERBZ:
makoko marathon mind u the man in the pic is from Kenya

Now he can afford to eat

Lol, you are so pained. Hopefully you paid him some grand oyel mulla cos its an honor for any marathon on Earth to have a Kenyan in it.
The typical professional Kenyan athlete is a millionaire
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Even Parisians know how to give bad examples

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
mtis:

grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Some aerial photos of Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Aerial Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Those aerial photos courtesy of this guy's drone. Perhaps not cool to mention names

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
PROVERBZ:
Nigeria as a nation don't give a phuck about golf

The same Nigerians care about polo? Stop shifting goal posts, stop this tomfoolery. This is getting hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
mtis:

This thing is the size of Nairobi County. The only thing to be done is nuking this monster with a well placed Icbm.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
When Kenya was paradise

1. Guy cruising an Ostrich driven cart in Nairobi

2. Kenyans enjoying a Kenya Bus Service (KBS) tourist double decker

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
gallivant:

This thing is the size of Nairobi County. The only thing to be done is nuking this monster with a well placed Icbm.

Hahahaha man. Coincidentally I was thinking how easy it should be to get rid of Makoko. Just get a large ocean liner and pass it through the area in Zigzag motion... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Las gidi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
The gidi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
gallivant:

The same Nigerians care about polo? Stop shifting goal posts, stop this tomfoolery. This is getting hilarious.
actually polo is the 4th most popular game in Nigeria

But beach polo is new its the diaspora guyz playing it at eko Atlantic

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.