Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,210 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:43 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337976 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Haha.Have you ever dated a kwerekwere before? I wanna date one some day.
Dude,
If these kwerekweres forms an joint army,don't you think they can overpower and rule mzansi? And they know all corners of mzansi while most of mzansis don't have a clue about where is kwerekweres nations
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:

This is so funny please which type of foreigner do you want to date in the townships the ones from abroad or the ones from other african countries. If you want the ones from other african countries I know where to look especially for the zimbabwe and botswana type at one point you can get around cape flats also there are some hot sports in soweto. But with the africa type you have to be careful because some of them a desperate for south africa man cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Jamestown cafe ..... Accra

Very mIni and classic

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
vaxx2:
Republic osu.

My favourite, i love it because everything tjrre hspoens on the street. Street jamz

It seems you like outdoor life

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Good evening Kenyans,Nigerians,Ghanaians,south Africans,Ethiopians and a Tanzanian on this thread smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
Dude,
If these kwerekweres forms an joint army,don't you think they can overpower and rule mzansi? And they know all corners of mzansi while most of mzansis don't have a clue about where is kwerekweres nations

kwerekweres women have a lot of styles in bed also they are very strong. I have experience it first hand. The slim and skinny ones can go the extra mile. The ones which you must look out for botswana zimbabwe and mozambicans. If you bring those ladies to your house they will begin to take care of you the same day. They will start cooking your food washing your clothes and washing even your own body for you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
tylann:

It seems you like outdoor life
well, i will say yes.... but i can also be alone to myself too. I will easily pass as an ambivert .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:

What's the specific reason you wanna date one?

I've not had sex with one, but I've "dated" an Ethiopian & went on 2 dates with a Kenyan guy. The Kenyan was a good guy, but at the time I still had a few drawbacks about dating a foreigner. One being that my sister is very xenophobic lol. Not 100% sure about my stepfather. But basically my fears revolved around what they were going to say or think tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
vaxx2:
well, i will say yes.... but i can also be alone to myself too. I will easily pass as an ambivert .

Tylann is indoor guy playing video games 24hours
I also like sleeping
The last time i was in a club was 2013
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
vaxx2:
Lol.....Not really

Lol, so why did you bring up the size? The only giant I know is yew grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I taya.

yeah,I heard about the loot that was hidden in Swazi.Still wonder how we survived 9 years of incompetence.

IKR!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

But isn't it a win for all the college girl needs money to take care of herself and the old man needs love and the s word. I think it is a win-win situation. A lot of girls in high school especially in nigeria they just want money

It's just wrong. Some even have families.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, so why did you bring up the size? The only giant I know is yew grin
lol, you mean this kind of plant

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kenyans. The troublesome peeps in Africa grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
tylann:

Tylann is indoor guy playing video games 24hours
I also like sleeping
The last time i was in a club was 2013
whaoo.....2013. That is way back. Video games is cool to me just don't bring football. Though i am an average soccer fan.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
vaxx2:
If Na joke, you better stop am oo grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
vaxx2:
whaoo.....2013. That is way back. Video games is cool to me just don't bring football. Though i am an average soccer fan.

Football is my favourite
Iam not used to noisy places
I get bored quickly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
jaycent:
If Na joke, you better stop am oo grin grin
lolllll

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
vaxx2:

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
tylann:

Football is my favourite
Iam not used to noisy places
I get bored quickly
really, i like Mortal kombat a lot....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin
Xhosa own go ever they different cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin
oh God....

Ok then, check this car out. Zoom it closely .....lol...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
jaycent:
Xhosa own go ever they different cheesy grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
vaxx2:
oh God....

grin
That guy is loaded with anti ballistic missile

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
vaxx2:
really, i like Mortal kombat a lot....
G.T.A and GOW are the best

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
jaycent:
G.T.A and GOW are the best

G.T.A is dope cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
tylann:

grin
That guy is loaded with anti ballistic missile
lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
vaxx2:
oh God....

You guys want to start the zanku way abi grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
jaycent:
You guys want to start the zanku way abi grin
nah, i am just showing her a nice car...lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
vaxx2:
oh God....

LMFAO. Is it Xmas already? Because I see a guy carrying a big old sack grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
tylann:

G.T.A is dope cool
Fvcking dope bro? I love SA cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
vaxx2:
nah, i am just showing her a nice car...lol
Oh really? I see the nice exhaust silencer grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.