Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309977 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Iamleefact:

Looks like they are super sponsored by a Kenyan company
Your company is poor. Why can't they sponsor Turkana?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
Give him big position!
being book-smart ain't enough
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
You need to have a very clear policies on immigration. What is happening now isn't good for your nation,isn't good for the region. And of course you can't hope things to change by just calling others amakwerekwere!

You can either push all black foreigners away and seal your borders as in apartheid regime.

Or..
You can set up refugee camps,support them as what other nations do, and select some to entergrate in ur community.And those who won't fit in those two categories u let them go

But creating unnecessary enemies won't help you.Killing your fellow Africans won't do well in long run.For the sake of your own security, you need to be in harmony with ur neighbors who can assist in case some madmen plan something stupid.

@bolded, there goes the entitled mentality rearing its ugly head once again. Why don't you go demand "support" from your own government? You have one don't you? Right, go & make your demands there! We never demanded anything from anyone during Apartheid. South Africans lived in bushes in most African countries. Some even starved as it was the case with the likes of Mbuyisa. When your countries are facing crises, we donate millions of our hard-earned money every single time. What more "support" do you want? Must we give all that we have to you before you're satisfied? You're the ones that keep pushing & one day enough will be enough. You're insatiable. Yerrr. It's not our fault you can't get your shit together.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
Your company is poor. Why can't they sponsor Turkana?
What's its revenue, net profit and net worth? And what's your level of 'poor'
Don't be a such miser on your thinking capacity,so let me reason with you. Why can't Azam come and pick your beggars and relieve the streets of Nairobi?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
How can you call me semi illiterate while am doing big in life? Have u ever hear me speaking?

Well I actually called you semi-literate not semi illiterate. You're seeing your own head as half empty while am seeing it as half full.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

Well I actually called you semi-literate not semi illiterate. You're seeing your own head as half empty while am seeing it as half full.
Same logic tho', technically grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Iamleefact:

Same logic tho', technically grin

Same logic grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, there goes the entitled mentality rearing its ugly head once again. Why don't you go demand "support" from your own government? You have one don't you? Right, go & make your demands there! We never demanded anything from anyone during Apartheid. South Africans lived in bushes in most African countries. Some even starved as it was the case with the likes of Mbuyisa. When your countries are facing crises, we donate millions of our hard-earned money every single time. What more "support" do you want? Must we give all that we have to you before you're satisfied? You're the ones that keep pushing & one day enough will be enough.
You are mistaken. Totally wrong.
We, the people of united republic of Tz hosted so many refugees including south Africans. We had refugee camps where your people ate for free,slept for free,received education for free and medical services were free!

But how did we do that while we're more poor than south Africa?
The gov spent some money on refugees and the rest was supported by other rich nations like Netherlands, germany,Russia etc.
And when we supported refugees, we never said those refugees have the sense of entitlement. We never said our people are too poor! And at times we had millions of refugees!

So why are mzanzis complain as if they never ate anything from foreigners? What's wrong if you set up a camp in remote area and prevent these killings?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are mistaken. Totally wrong.
We, the people of united republic of Tz hosted so many refugees including south Africans. We had refugee camps where your people ate for free,slept for free,received education for free and medical services were free!

But how did we do that while we're more poor than south Africa?
The gov spent some money on refugees and the rest was supported by other rich nations like Netherlands, germany,Russia etc.
And when we supported refugees, we never said those refugees have the sense of entitlement. We never said our people are too poor! And at times we had millions of refugees!

So why are mzanzis complain as if they never ate anything from foreigners? What's wrong if you set up a camp in remote area and prevent these killings?

The difference here is, they never went to your country spewing trash like "You must support us". You did that in your own volition & they accepted whatever treatment you gave them without lusting for more. That is the difference between South Africans & the nuisance we're facing today.

I didn't eat from anyone's country, I don't owe you shit from my taxes! You forget that over 90% of us remained home in those days, so we don't owe you fuckall for your leisure.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

A half full and a half empty is the same thing.Don't speak those women's ideologies to me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's life
Dude, these are tourists, we know how average Tanzanians live. We're your neighbours, remember?neighbours know lotsa sh*t blood.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
A half full and a half empty is the same thing.Don't speak those women's ideologies to me

Why shouldnt I speak women ideologies to you when you have a hot vagina? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
vaxx2:
Bosphorous labone Ghana in the day

All I see in this gallery is all Ghanaians serving all the Oyibo grin Ghana following the "Kenyan way forward I see" grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The difference here is, they never went to your country spewing trash like "You must support us". You did that in your own volition & they accepted whatever treatment you gave them without lusting for more. That is the difference between South Africans & the nuisance we're facing today.

I didn't eat from anyone's country, I don't owe you shit from my taxes! You forget that over 90% of us remained home in those days, so we don't owe you fuckall for your leisure.
How could they(SAns) lust for more while they got all for free? How could they do hawking in street corners while we fed and give all for free? But have done the same?

I gave you two options. Sealing the borders as in apartheid or setting up refugee camps.But you can't just leave things to go without a clear policy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Iamleefact:

Dude, these are tourists, we know how average Tanzanians live. We're your neighbours, remember?neighbours know lotsa sh*t blood.
Just repost a pic.I don't know which is which
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

Why shouldnt I speak women ideologies to you when you have a hot vagina? grin
No man! You are a zero brain! I don't why am wasting my time educating you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
How could they(SAns) lust for more while they got all for free? How could they do hawking in street corners while we fed and give all for free? But have done the same?

I gave you two options. Sealing the borders as in apartheid or setting up refugee camps.But you can't just leave things to go without a clear policy

Oh, so you think bush accommodation & shared meals was satisfactory for people who left behind their families, the comfort of their own homes + a country in ruins for a purpose?
My question is, what is YOUR purpose for being here? To Bleep & enjoy the fruits of our struggle? Because South Africans didn't go to any African country with a mindset to leech off a country's government. They were training with the intention of going back home to fight the Apartheid government. What the Bleep are you doing here about your country's situation other than expecting 5 star treatment for nothing?

Most us would choose sealing up the borders. You need to vaai!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
No man! You are a zero brain! I don't why am wasting my time educating you.

You are trying too hard.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:

Of course we've done MORE. Are you fucking living in bushes here? Don't you get free education & healthcare like the rest of us? Hell, some even get child support grants for children no South African took part in making!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, there goes the entitled mentality rearing its ugly head once again. Why don't you go demand "support" from your own government? You have one don't you? Right, go & make your demands there! We never demanded anything from anyone during Apartheid. South Africans lived in bushes in most African countries. Some even starved as it was the case with the likes of Mbuyisa. When your countries are facing crises, we donate millions of our hard-earned money every single time. What more "support" do you want? Must we give all that we have to you before you're satisfied? You're the ones that keep pushing & one day enough will be enough. You're insatiable. Yerrr. It's not our fault you can't get your shit together.

Mandela demanded for help and help he got.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh, so you think bush accommodation & shared meals was satisfactory for people who left the comfort of their homes for a purpose?
My question is, what is YOUR purpose for being here? To Bleep & enjoy the fruits of our struggle? Because South Africans didn't go to any African country with a mindset to leech off a country's government. They were training with the intention of going back home to fight the Apartheid government. What the Bleep are you doing here about your country's situation other than expecting 5 star treatment for nothing?

If south Africans got all for mahala for the sake of liberating their country, so as refugees who are here also deserve the same so that they can go back to liberate their countries weather economicly or whatever.

If south Africans were not killed in our nations,so same should apply to refugees who are in SA

If no SAns was labelled kwerekwere so u don't need to pay back good with evil!?

If few SAns committed crime in foreign nations and those nations didn't label all of them as criminals, so do the same to refugees who are here.

Otherwise, as u said. Its better you close borders.Seal them.Nothing should come in,nothing should go out just like in apartheid regime.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Mandela demanded for help and help he got.

When & where? Don't give me some thumb-sucked shit. Show me proof of when he ordered you guys to do anything.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Of course we've done MORE. Are you fucking living in bushes here? Don't you get free education & healthcare like the rest of us? Hell, some even get child support grants for children no South African took part in making!
That is what we avoid! False information.

If anyone gets something for free,you need to record it as a reference which you can use later on.Otherwise, lies and deception will harm everyone. I know politicians who spew out trash just to get some votes!
We need proof.The figures!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
If south Africans got all for mahala for the sake of liberating their country, so as refugees who are here also deserve the same so that they can go back to liberate their countries weather economicly or whatever.

If south Africans were not killed in our nations,so same should apply to refugees who are in SA

If no SAns was labelled kwerekwere so u don't need to pay back good with evil!?

If few SAns committed crime in foreign nations and those nations didn't label all of them as criminals, so do the same to refugees who are here.

Otherwise, as u said. Its better you close borders.Seal them.Nothing should come in,nothing should go out just like in apartheid regime.

Isn't South Africa giving your countries money when you need it? What more do you want? You want us to adopt you?

Look, you can always kick rocks & return home. Noone is holding any foreigner hostage here. We'll be glad to see you vamoose.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh, so you think bush accommodation & shared meals was satisfactory for people who left the comfort of their homes for a purpose?

South Africa needs to calm down and take a national policy that will benefit it's citizens.Make petty trading and shops by foreigners illegal so that the locals will face no competition.In Ghana you have to have a ceded capital of 200,000 dollars as a foreigner in order to set up any business venture which most immigrants can never afford.Then you don't close down or clamp down those foreign shops buh you wait for the right moment so that they act as aid in negotiating with these countries by shutting down their businesses like how we closed down over 400 Nigerian shops last year.We have millions of Nigerians and other Africans in Ghana which has a population of 29 million in a region where the other countries see us as the first point of immigrating to due to our economic,political and general positive and most progressive success so we know how it feels when people flood in into your nation to take advantage of your system.Make SA visa very difficult to obtain and continue checking for foreigners with expired visa periods and without the necessary documents.The stop and interrogate methods by the police and immigration should be encouraged.Anytime they will see any law officer or law enforcer,they will run for cover knowing well that they can be stopped and asked to produce documents making them legal dwellers in the country.It can help prevent crime.In Ghana,our immigration officers visits companies,shops,markets homes and even churches where foreigners can be found and they are interrogated to prove their legal status.If you can't,you will be detained and deported immediately.For South Africa's state,some Africans take advantage of your apartheid era and always scream that they helped you once so they are entitled to troop into your nation and act like they own everything,cos they don't own anything.Don't tolerate such people even if Ghanaians are involved because they are simply greedy opportunists .Nkrumah didn't teach us that.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh, so you think bush accommodation & shared meals was satisfactory for people who left behind their families, the comfort of their own homes + a country in ruins for a purpose?

What are South Africa's companies doing in other African countries?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
That is what we avoid! False information.

If anyone gets something for free,you need to record it as a reference which you can use later on.Otherwise, lies and deception will harm everyone. I know politicians who spew out trash just to get some votes!
We need proof.The figures!

LMFAO. Somalis & Zimbabweans have SASSA cards. I've seen them at Pick n Pay with my own eyes. Who pays for anything at public hospitals & schools? The only one who is lying & being ungrateful here is you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
forgiveness:

What are South Africa's companies doing in other African countries?

Chase them. Are you helpless?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

When & where? Don't give me some thumb-sucked shit. Show me proof of when he ordered you guys to do anything.

I have done that before and I need not repeat myself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Isn't South Africa giving your countries money when you need it? What more do you want? You want us to adopt you?

Look, you can always kick rocks & return home. Noone is holding any foreigner hostage here. We'll be glad to see you vamoose.
Which money are u talking about? Recently, Mozambique had cyclone, South Africans sent aid to Mozambique. Tanzania sent aid too! And many rich nations sent aid!

If TZ faces unnatural calamities we receive help too. So as south Africa,once u face those scenarios we will help u as we did during apartheid.

But when it comes to refugees, you can't just kill and call others bad names. No country have done that before.

You can either seal the borders or find ways to help.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
forgiveness:

I have done that before and I need not repeat myself.

Do it one last time.

I wanna see him doing this

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Chase them. Are you helpless?

But you lied South Africans don't need go to other African countries to leech them. Why did you lie?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.