Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305992 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Do it one last time.

I wanna see him doing this

I have stated the fact. You, do your research.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
forgiveness:

But you lied South Africans don't need go to other African countries to leech them. Why did you lie?

Look, don't irritate me with stupidity. How is running a business which anyone can decide not to patronize = to leeching off?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
forgiveness:

I have stated the fact. You, do your research.

Is it in invisible ink? Because you haven't shown me anything to back up your spittle.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
Which money are u talking about? Recently, Mozambique had cyclone, South Africans sent aid to Mozambique. Tanzania sent aid too! And many rich nations sent aid!

If TZ faces unnatural calamities we receive help too. So as south Africa,once u face those scenarios we will help u as we did during apartheid.

But when it comes to refugees, you can't just kill and call others bad names. No country have done that before.

You can either seal the borders or find ways to help.

South Africa sent 60M buckaroos to Mozambique. They know it.

Cry me a river about the rest. I care zero. You people come here to be a nuisance.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Look, don't irritate me with stupidity. How is running a business which anyone can decide not to patronize = to leeching off?

Didn't you think critically about this before asking the bolded below?

How is running a business in South Africa the blood thirsty South Africans can decide not to patronize be a problem?

XhosaNostra:

Oh, so you think bush accommodation & shared meals was satisfactory for people who left behind their families, the comfort of their own homes + a country in ruins for a purpose?
My question is, what is YOUR purpose for being here? To Bleep & enjoy the fruits of our struggle? Because South Africans didn't go to any African country with a mindset to leech off a country's government. They were training with the intention of going back home to fight the Apartheid government. What the Bleep are you doing here about your country's situation other than expecting 5 star treatment for nothing?

Most us would choose sealing up the borders. You need to vaai!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Somalis & Zimbabweans have SASSA cards. I've seen them at Pick n Pay with my own eyes. Who pays for anything at public hospitals & schools? The only one who is lying & ungrateful here is you.
To demand a proof and figures is it a lie?

I have never seen a foreigner with SASSA cards! May be you are talking of those who acquired a citizenship which I believe they have the right to get those cards since they are citizens!

Schools? Yes few who attends gov schools are paying those little monies for school fees. But us, we gave all south Africans refugees free education! And free everything!

Hospitals? Yes,some are helped and some are denied. And those who are helped you don't provide a clear figures.There is a lot of exegerations from politicians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nairobi

State of The Nation 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:

I have never seen a foreigner with SASSA cards! May be you are talking of those who acquired a citizenship which I believe they have the right to get those cards since they are citizens!

Schools? Yes few who attends gov schools are paying those little monies for school fees. But us, we gave all south Africans refugees free education! And free everything!

Hospitals? Yes,some are helped and some are denied. And those who are helped you don't provide a clear figures.There is a lot of exegerations from politicians.

The South Africans don't want to stomach the fact that they were once helped for free.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2019
Koroga Festival

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:03am On Apr 08, 2019
Swiss Embassy, Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2019
forgiveness:

Didn't you think critically about this before asking the bolded below?

How is running a business in South Africa the blood thirsty South Africans can decide not to patronize be a problem?

What the Bleep are you on about? How are the two even remotely related?

Kazikazi said we should place people in refugee camps & then SUPPORT them. The post you quoted is my response to that. You out of nowhere came speaking out the side of your neck, talking about South African businesses in your countries. I entertained that by honouring it with a reply it didn't deserve because it had nothing to do with what I was discussing with Kaz about. Don't parse through words, read to understand.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:07am On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

South Africa sent 60M buckaroos to Mozambique. They know it.

Cry me a river about the rest. I care zero. You people come here to be a nuisance.
I don't know that figure of 60m!

But anyway, why are you complain about Mozambique? Do u know Mozambique is giving you electricity? Have you seen how you suffered heavy blackouts because of power disruptions due to cyclone Idai in Mozambique? Should Mozambique halt their power supply to SA? You recently opt for diesel powered generators to ease the situation.

Also let's remember these....
Mozambique lost their president Samora Machel who was killed by Boers because of helping you black south Africans

Mozambique was bombed just because they were helping you south African blacks

Mozambique, just like TZ, lost a lot of European rich nations supports and faced hardships because of siding and helping you black SAns in apartheid regime

Mozambique is supplying power to u fellows whom you busy call them kwerekweres and you kill them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2019
gallivant:
Swiss Embassy, Nairobi

Hey man! Show us the Turkans where they live!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:11am On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:

Go to the SASSA website & see who is legible for child support grants.

Listen, I'm not gonna go in circles here it's the middle of the night.
The bottom line is, noone fucking owes you anything here. You have a country, go demand freebies from your govt if what we're offering you is not enough to satisfy your insatiable greed & entitlement.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:13am On Apr 08, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:

But anyway, why are you complain about Mozambique? Do u know Mozambique is giving you electricity? Have you seen how you suffered heavy blackouts because of power disruptions due to cyclone Idai in Mozambique? Should Mozambique halt their power supply to SA? You recently opt for diesel powered generators to ease the situation.

Mozambique lost their president Samora Machel who was killed by Boers because of helping you black south Africans

Mozambique, just like TZ, lost a lot of European rich nations supports and faced hardships because of siding and helping you black SAns in apartheid regime

Mozambique is supplying power to u fellows whom you busy call them kwerekweres and you kill them

The government of Mozambique knows it. What are you, their minister of finance or their bookkeeper?

Tsek!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:26am On Apr 08, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The government of Mozambique knows it. What are you, their minister of finance or their bookkeeper?

Tsek!
You see now? Nothing for mahala! You ate ours, then you must be eaten too! That is kula uliwe!

Hohohohoho..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:31am On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hey man! Show us the Turkans where they live!!

I will after you show us your best BRT! angry undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 12:32am On Apr 08, 2019
vaxx2:
Bosphorous in the night...

wow, i have been hearing of bosphorous while listening to citi fm, i never knew the place was so nice.

Well i guess i have to make time from work to go out often.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:33am On Apr 08, 2019
forgiveness:

The South Africans don't want to stomach the fact that they were once helped for free.

Recieving handouts and the history of Native South Africans are like Jacob Zuma's fingers

1. THE NAZI-PEANS HAD TO COME INTRODUCE CIVILIZATION TO THEM.

2. THE REST OF BLACK AFRICA HAD TO FUND THERE FREEDOM FROM SAID NAZI-PEANS.

3. NOW MUST OF THEM ARE ABUSING THE HELL OUT OF THE WELFARE SYSTEM.

All this and these people have the nerve to flex the work of another man and blame there warzone like crime rate on immigrant minorities.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:

Mozambique supply 1000mw of power to South Africa..............That equals to a mere 0.019% of our Power generation capacity.

The ANC just use Mozambique as an excuse for load shedding

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:19am On Apr 08, 2019
@ kazikazi

Tanzania has never held south African refugees in camps
It only hosted anc leaders during the apartheid regime
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:20am On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Tsek!

You are now getting the best of kazikazi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
You see now? Nothing for mahala! You ate ours, then you must be eaten too! That is kula uliwe!

Hohohohoho..

You helped only a handful of our people but expect us to carry the entire African continent on our backs. Ninyile!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2019
tylann:

You are now getting the best of kazikazi

Then I'm going to prepare the right concoction of herbs to cure his madness.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:53am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
How can you call me semi illiterate while am doing big in life? Have u ever hear me speaking?
You doing big? lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:05am On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Give him big position!

A governor is a big position
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Recieving handouts and the history of Native South Africans are like Jacob Zuma's fingers

All this and these people have the nerve to flex the work of another man and blame there warzone like crime rate on immigrant minorities.

1. They introduced what civilization to us? Because they came here to do farming & we were already farmers with our own cattle. The Brits wasted their time with you folks. You learnt zilch! Still backward as ever even today!

2. You didn't fund our freedom, it was negotiated internally. The country was in a state of unrest. Something had to give.

3. The welfare system they're abusing is theirs to use. Your shameless people are the ones with a nerve to go to other countries & demand welfare. Didn't some fool threaten to kill himself if the govt of Italy didn't give him a monthly stipend plus free housing? You wish you had a welfare system to abuse in your bush!

Then you be big mumu. Do you know how much South Africa has changed since Apartheid? Only a tiny portion of the country was developed under Apartheid. Your inability to build yourselves from the ground up & general incompetence is not a trait shared by the people of South Africa. Not everyone is like you!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Who will deny these three points you raised? Nobody.

This is pure undiluted truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.