Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,738 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6336615 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) (4226) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Jace, trust me, some guys will be making snide remarks. Read comments anytime there's a relationship between a South African woman & a foreigner. The guys will be calling her all sort of nasty names eg.S'febe etc. Some even say it 9/9.

Yabo? I'm sharing & you're making jokes tongue

@bolded...
They are just being childish and they need to get over it,but I guess it's just men in general.Have you seen how protective Mexican men get when a black guy gets close to a Latinas beauty?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
They are just being childish and they need to get over it,but I guess it's just men in general.Have you seen how protective Mexican men get when a black guy gets close to a Latinas beauty?

It's understandable, it's being protective but they're mean about it lol.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra kiss kiss cheesy I saw them.Your legs are bit thicker,perhaps that's the reason for your bad ankles

but daamn you've been hiding such sexy thangz?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
XhosaNostra kiss kiss cheesy I saw them.Your legs are bit thicker,perhaps that's the reason for your bad ankles

but daamn you've been hiding such sexy thangz?

But I've always had bad ankles since childhood. I sure didn't have thick legs then lol.
I gained some weight, hence they're a little fuller. Or what, you wanted me to look like a crab by having a big body on skinny legs? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
rvp2018:
Their police head said something close to 11m undocumented illegals live in RSA. I know many zims - possible 2-5m have left for South Africa. In kenya we have seen truck loads upon truck loads of Ethiopeans and Somalis beeing trafficked down to South Africa for many years.
The whole population of SA is about 55m. So if someone claims 11m are foreigners, that means per each 5 locals 1 is foreigner! Or per each 5 homes,one is hosting foreigners!

That is a lie.Anyone can easily walk around SA and won't see such scenarios

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's understandable, it's being protective but they're mean about it lol.
Lol South Africa men can be foul-mouthed at times,but I'm sure most ladies are used to it now.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
tylann

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
theenchanter:
Dude, assistance doesn't necessarily come in form of economic nor militarization alone.

Tanzania and Angola were crucial to the struggle, those two countries were d major base of ur apartheid heroes while most african leaders were always talking about it at every international meetings.

Even Mandela said in his book that he felt like a free African in Dar salaam!

If not for the USA, Angola would've been a South African colony now(like SWA was).....There role in bringing down Apartheid was negligible, Yes they certainly provided ample support to the ANC, but IMO even if all ANC leaders were caught, the role would just be filled by another person.....The ANC was simply the face of the struggle IMO, the real fighters were the millions of black,Coloured and Indian SAns doing the actual fighting....even if the ANC was totally destroyed, apartheid would of still ended due to the millions fighting against it in SA as well as all the economic sanctions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Kazi! I admire your optimism regarding foreigners having a chance of winning a war against South Africans...but in reality?? nah dude,that's a stretch.

First:As much as there has been a huge influx of foreigners into South Africa their population still don't make even a quarter of SA population.Secondly:South Africans are not checken-hearted,we don't bow to any man.We didn't bow during the darkest times in this country.What makes you think that the South Africans who fought the most advanced military in Africa at the time will checken out on foreigners who couldn't even throw a brick at their dictators back home? ...In your heart of hearts do you really believe that kwerekweres stand a chance?
You forgot one of the basic rules of warfare....

Never underestimate ur opponent.

Have u seen how Al shabaab managed to cause chaos in Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Lol South Africa men can be foul-mouthed at times,but I'm sure most ladies are used to it now.

0:52 grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5NXlIlygts/url]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
jln115:
If not for the USA, Angola would've been a South African colony now(like SWA was).....There role in bringing down Apartheid was negligible, Yes they certainly provided ample support to the ANC, but IMO even if all ANC leaders were caught, the role would just be filled by another person.....The ANC was simply the face of the struggle IMO, the real fighters were the millions of black,Coloured and Indian SAns doing the actual fighting....even if the ANC was totally destroyed, apartheid would of still ended due to the millions fighting against it in SA as well as all the economic sanctions.
Swallow ur pride and shout to the world how u got support from Africans! Mandela accepted that,why u small guys can't? Are u knowing much about SA than Mandela and mbeki?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Sure, we will. I hope the DA wins the elections so we can have a sense of normalcy.
Pipedream unfortunately..........The DA did a stunning job at shooting itself in the foot lately!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

But I've always had bad ankles since childhood. I sure didn't have thick legs then lol.
I gained some weight, hence they're a little fuller. Or what, you wanted me to look like a crab by having a big body on skinny legs? grin
Okay.

Are you planning on burning some calories or do you like your current body?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:

so are you supporting alshabaab attacks in kenya or what are you implying

you are the same person who called me a hypocrite
you are busy using terrorist group to give example
you are such a bigot

anyway iam not surprised you are a tanzanian and tanzanians are always happy when kenyans die

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
jln115:
Pipedream unfortunately..........The DA did a stunning job at shooting itself in the foot lately!!

Sigh. I know. Well, I'll be happy with anything at this point just as long as it isn't the "red sea".
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

0:52 grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5NXlIlygts/url]
Haha,Bobby was crazy grin .He got out of that helicopter doing the Zulu dance
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
tylann

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Okay.

Are you planning on burning some calories or do you like your current body?

It's not like I'm obese or anything lol. I just went up a size. I'm a 34 from a 32 tongue It bothers me, but I know it's not a huge issue. Excuse the pun. I'll work on it when I feel like it. They're not rolling me around yet grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Sigh. I know. Well, I'll be happy with anything at this point just as long as it isn't the "red sea".
Chai! we don't wanna drown in it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:

Please, focus on Maji maji rebellion and winning wars through sorcery. Leave Kenya alone.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Swallow ur pride and shout to the world how u got support from Africans! Mandela accepted that,why u small guys can't? Are u knowing much about SA than Mandela and mbeki?

Why are you so scared kumamoto? Your jiko workshop is safe, I promise you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Chai! we don't wanna drown in it

Perish the thought!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:

Ain't underestimating nobody bro! just simply putting it out there that if you wanna see the true colours of xenophobia shining brightly,start that nonsense in SA and your wish will be granted wink

Now you talking about terrorists? those are the biggest cowards because they never strike while the opponent is awake so...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
tylann:

Wicked cool
Well T. Man I think you need to go the south Africa group and put sense to your people's head so that they can leave the south Africans Alone on Facebook! grin since all what Xhosa was saying is true! Instead of you siding her here since! The south Africans has created 3 group just because of you guys. Why? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Dude,
If these kwerekweres forms an joint army, don't you think they can overpower and rule mzansi? And they know all corners of mzansi while most of mzansis don't have a clue about where is kwerekweres nations

You are very stupid.................an illegal immigrant thinking of forming an army in a foreign country? Do you know what an army is?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are crazy. How can you say all south Africans refugees in Tz were leaders while they were in thousands? So are all those thousands leaders? What about those who didn't return back to SA,are they leaders too?

Do u know how many soldiers are in SA army who were in Tz camps? Do u know some of them are just ordinary soldiers? Yes,there are some are big,I even had conversation with them for countless times.

What u need to know is...
When a new guy arrived in Tz escaping apartheid in SA, they were assessed to check in what field to place him.Some were in medicine, some studied leadership, mostly were placed in military.

You are very useless Kumamoto.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's not like I'm obese or anything lol. I just went up a size. I'm a 34 from a 32 tongue It bothers me, but I know it's not a huge issue. Excuse the pun. I'll work on it when I feel like it. They're not rolling me around yet grin
lol@ rolling me out.

I just don't wanna see you on those CBS reality shows about obese people...My Fat Fabulous Life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
jaycent:
Well T. Man I think you need to go the south Africa group and put sense to your people's head so that they can leave the south Africans Alone on Facebook! grin since all what Xhosa was saying is true! Instead of you siding her here since! The south Africans has created 3 group just because of you guys. Why? grin

Let them fight cool
I don't care cool
People have different views
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Ain't underestimating nobody bro! just simply putting it out there that if you wanna see the true colours of xenophobia shining brightly,start that nonsense in SA and your wish will be granted wink

Now you talking about terrorists? those are the biggest cowards because they never strike while the opponent is awake so...

Lol, they've not seen South Africans go mental. You can't go up against people who don't fear death & expect to be spared. The streets of South Africa have for many years fed on a staple diet of blooclat grin They must not bring out old habits from people who've been there & did it. We're not whatever tribes they bossy around back home. We klap back & harder.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, they've not seen South Africans go mental. You can't go up against people who don't fear death & expect to be spared. The streets of South Africa have for many years fed on a staple diet of blooclat grin They must not bring out old habits from people who've been there & did it. We're not whatever tribes they bossy around back home. We klap back & harder.

Leave that useless kazikazi alone, Tanzanians are the biggest cowards on this continent. These guys cannot even go to the streets to protest their own authoritative government. They still worship their president like a god.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
lol@ rolling me out.

I just don't wanna see you on those CBS reality shows about obese people...My Fat Fabulous Life grin grin

LMFAO. For a fat girl, that girl is super flexible & energetic. She can even pull those prancing & tiptoeing ballet moves.

No, it'll never get to that point. That's my worst nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
tylann:

Let them fight cool
I don't care cool
People have different views
They're not fighting, the south Africans are on their own having fun? Then your people went there to fight them! The south Africans are not fighting you people, but you people are the ones fighting them. To the extent that, they'll create another group you guys will follow them to that new group. They'll still went and create a new group, you guys will still follow them to that new group? Now they have 4 group because of you guys. But why na? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) (4226) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.