Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,738 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6336615 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2019
I am not sure why South African gov cannot kick out illegal mmigrants - That should be a pretty easy task - considering most of South African tribes are distinguishable from other Africans. What you need to do is to fund immigration - and go on hunting spree for all illegals immigrants. Then send them back home. It more dignified than letting the situation to get out of hand and have citizens attack illegals.

I mean Somalis, Ethiopeans, Nigerians, Zims and Mozambiques - you can pick them from the streets, ask them for legal documents and if not - send them in prison - or put them on a flight.

And of course this will be useless activity if borders are not secured.

XhosaNostra:

Sure, we will. I hope the DA wins the elections so we can have a sense of normalcy.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So now what must be done? We should adopt those two countries? FYI, the headquarters of MK were in Lusaka. That's where the majority of our "Apartheid heroes" were based. But somehow the Zambians are not the ones making all the noise. All our struggle songs are about Lusaka.
i'm not against ur point, lady. I'm not asking u to adopt any country either.

My assertion to jln is... he shouldn't say no African country had a meaningful impact in d apertied struggle.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2019
rvp2018:
I am not sure why South African gov cannot kick out illegal mmigrants - That should be a pretty easy task - considering most of South African tribes are distinguishable from other Africans. What you need to do is to fund immigration - and go on hunting spree for all illegals immigrants. Then send them back home. It more dignified than letting the situation to get out of hand and have citizens attack illegals.

I mean Somalis, Ethiopeans, Nigerians, Zims and Mozambiques - you can pick them from the streets, ask them for legal documents and if not - send them in prison - or put them on a flight.

And of course this will be useless activity if borders are not secured.

and the kenyans too grin.... illegal immigrants should be flushed out!

Longest time.. our roadside economist. grin how's everything? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
No,your DA won't win now. Its either ANC or a big mouth

It's only a matter of time before our people realize they have our best interests as citizens at heart.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2019
tylann:

We shouldn't argue with emotions but with facts
Anyway people( immigrants) who are not comfortable in south Africa should leave
Anyway people must coexist you can't leave alone
No country is independent alone you need another countries

Yeah, but we don't want people with entitlement issues here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2019
rvp2018:

And of course this will be useless activity if borders are not secured

The bolded is an issue we've been lamenting about for a very long time, which is one of the main reasons why the ruling party is gradually losing support.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2019
theenchanter:

Rvp is always right cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, but we don't want people with entitlement issues here.

But your government is at fault no one else
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2019
There are very few illegal Kenyans in RSA - most of them are in curio business.
theenchanter:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2019
You cannot have 10M illegals in country of 50M. That is like 20% of the population. ANC have failed. Their pan-african dream is not realistic. It probably why Somali and Nigeria don't fix their country - they have all these options out there.

Zimbwabweans basically destroyed their country and moved en-massed to South Africa. If they were kicked out - they will go back and straignthen their own country.

South Africa OWES NOBODY Nothing. Apartheid like racism or slavery is something every human being ought to fight. It outright wrong and evil. S

XhosaNostra:

The bolded is an issue we've been lamenting about for a very long time, which is one of the main reasons why the ruling party is gradually losing support.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2019
tylann:

But your government is at fault no one else

Sure, that's why people are starting to search for political homes elsewhere.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2019
tylann:

Rvp is always right cool
he dare not say that to me by himself and not through a P.A. cheesy

He's always right to asinine persons anyway. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2019
rvp2018:
You cannot have 10M illegals in country of 50M. That is like 20% of the population. ANC have failed. Their pan-african dream is not realistic. It probably why Somali and Nigeria don't fix their country - they have all these options out there.

Zimbwabweans basically destroyed their country and moved en-massed to South Africa. If they were kicked out - they will go back and straignthen their own country.

South Africa OWES NOBODY Nothing. Apartheid like racism or slavery is something every human being ought to fight. It outright wrong and evil. S

Thank you. You get it.

@bolded, FINISH & KLAAR. Point blank.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2019
rvp2018:
There are very few illegal Kenyans in RSA - most of them are in curio business.
i don't know n I don't care to know. grin

All I care about is if ur business is sailing smoothly. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Sure, that's why people are starting to search for political homes elsewhere.

But it is wrong for other Africans to start forcing themselves in throat of south Africans
If they claim they helped south Africa from apartheid
They should go back to their countries and help themselves also

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2019
My business are sailing smoothly - when you've have systems in places - everything becomes easy. SYSTEMS & STRUCTURES are everything in business.
theenchanter:
i don't know n I don't care to know. grin

All I care about is if ur business is sailing smoothly. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What's the specific reason you wanna date one?

I've not had sex with one, but I've "dated" an Ethiopian & went on 2 dates with a Kenyan guy. The Kenyan was a good guy, but at the time I still had a few drawbacks about dating a foreigner. One being that my sister is very xenophobic lol. Not 100% sure about my stepfather. But basically my fears revolved around what they were going to say or think tongue
I don't know....just to expand my horizon I guess tongue .I'm not eager tho but it doesn't hurt to try new things,does it? grin .They seem to be scared of SA guys tho undecided cry .

And the reason you didn't go to bed with them was?.....

Lol never thought there was a point in Punky's life where she wanted an approval from someone else to do what she wanted to do cheesy .So now that you have grown and in charge of your own life,would you now embark on that expedition? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2019
tylann:

But it is wrong for other Africans to start forcing themselves in throat of south Africans

I sense no lies @ bolded.

Furthermore, South Africa has not reached its full potential yet. We're still rebuilding our lives & still working through our issues. We don't need the side aggravation & pestering. We never went to other countries to make a nuisance of ourselves to the locals & neither did we go there to be lawless. For the most part, we stayed under the radar & respected our hosts because that's not home. These ones who come here to throw their weight around because they hosted a handful of South Africans, will be met with the scorn they deserve.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

This is so funny please which type of foreigner do you want to date in the townships the ones from abroad or the ones from other african countries. If you want the ones from other african countries I know where to look especially for the zimbabwe and botswana type at one point you can get around cape flats also there are some hot sports in soweto. But with the africa type you have to be careful because some of them a desperate for south africa man cool
I want the ones from other African countries,but not Botswana and Zimbabwe cos those ones are like our close cousins.Tell me about about up there,deep into east and western parts of the continent.I just wanna be entertained with foreign humour while eating joloff rice grin grin grin .I don't think they are desperate for a South African man,I think it's more about permanent residence in SA...in fact most of them don't trust us,they think we're serial cheaters.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
tylann:

So is it right for south Africans to slaughter other africans?? Do u support that? Why don't they kill white skinned foreigners too??

Hypocrite!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
rvp2018:
You cannot have 10M illegals in country of 50M. That is like 20% of the population. ANC have failed. Their pan-afsrican dream is not realistic. It probably why Somali and Nigeria don't fix their country - they have all these options out there.

South Africa OWES NOBODY Nothing. Apartheid like racism or slavery is something every human being ought to fight. It outright wrong and evil.

Mr home grown economist, where did you got that 10m?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Dude,
If these kwerekweres forms an joint army,don't you think they can overpower and rule mzansi? And they know all corners of mzansi while most of mzansis don't have a clue about where is kwerekweres nations
Kazi! I admire your optimism regarding foreigners having a chance of winning a war against South Africans...but in reality?? nah dude,that's a stretch.

First:As much as there has been a huge influx of foreigners into South Africa their population still don't make even a quarter of SA population.Secondly:South Africans are not checken-hearted,we don't bow to any man.We didn't bow during the darkest times in this country.What makes you think that the South Africans who fought the most advanced military in Africa at the time will checken out on foreigners who couldn't even throw a brick at their dictators back home? ...In your heart of hearts do you really believe that kwerekweres stand a chance?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Their police head said something close to 11m undocumented illegals live in RSA. I know many zims - possible 2-5m have left for South Africa. In kenya we have seen truck loads upon truck loads of Ethiopeans and Somalis beeing trafficked down to South Africa for many years.
Kazikazi:
Mr home grown economist, where did you got that 10m?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I don't know....just to expand my horizon I guess tongue .I'm not eager tho but it doesn't hurt to try new things,does it? grin .They seem to be scared of SA guys tho undecided cry .

And the reason you didn't go to bed with them was?.....

Lol never thought there was a point in Punky's life where she wanted an approval from someone else to do what she wanted to do cheesy .So now that you have grown and in charge of your own life,would you now embark on that expedition? cheesy

Hmmm well... it seems it's the South African men that are not adventurous enough. Because when we start dating outside of the country, you call us names tongue

Lol, sexy time never happened not because they were foreigners, I just have slow burning passions wink A lot can happen while you're still deciding whether it's the right time or not & a moment gets lost just like that. There's no rule that says you should bang everyone that tickles your fancy anyway. At least that's not my MO smiley

I actually still care a lot about what my father thinks. I do know he'd accept anything & anyone if it makes me happy. I'm his "Baba" after all grin
Do you have a nickname that your parents still call you by? Mine is Baba, as in Baby, not the Zulu meaning for baba. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I happen to be very open-minded. The only "new ideas" someone would have to take & shove up where the sun don't shine would be, a party, a polygamous relationship or any weirdness involving a 3rd party. Other than that, I can compromise on a lot of things.

Yeah, I have very floppy ankle that can easily sprain. They look strong but they're shitty tongue
Fair enough.I'm 100% with you on the polygamous relationship,never understood it,never will.

Let me see them,maybe Dr Jace can make some prescriptions tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Fair enough.I'm 100% with you on the polygamous relationship,never understood it,never will.

Let me see them,maybe Dr Jace can make some prescriptions tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ok, let me search for a pic.
Feeling a little self-conscious though because apparently we have cankles (thick ankles) here in SA (as opposed to having toothpick legs I suppose), according to some people grin

Hope it uploads. Behold the cankles cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
So is it right for south Africans to slaughter other africans?? Do u support that? Why don't they kill white skinned foreigners too??

Hypocrite!

Where did i say support xenophobic attacks

Kazikazi if your south African dream has not come true go back to Tanzania and
Spare me your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmm well... it seems it's the South African men that are not adventurous enough. Because when we start dating outside of the country, you call us names tongue

Lol, sexy time never happened not because they were foreigners, I just have slow burning passions wink A lot can happen while you're still deciding whether it's the right time or not & a moment gets lost just like that. There's no rule that says you should bang everyone that tickles your fancy anyway. At least that's not my MO smiley

I actually still care a lot about what my father thinks. I do know he'd accept anything & anyone if it makes me happy. I'm his "Baba" after all grin
Do you have a nickname that your parents still call you by? Mine is Baba, as in Baby, not the Zulu meaning for baba. LMAO.
No,that's not it.The fact of it all is that most foreign women are ugly and look manly and that is a turnoff to a whole lot of us (myself included) .Actually,most of us don't care who dates who,I know I don't wink

alright.

I don't remember what they called me tbh.I think should call them and ask them what nickname they gave me when I was a baby grin .
No wonder you still act like a baby with your tantrums,it's because of this "Baba" nickname. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ok, let me search for a pic.
Feeling a little self-conscious though because apparently we have cankles (thick ankles) here in SA (as opposed to having toothpick legs I suppose), according to some people grin

Hope it uploads. Behold the cankles cheesy
where is it? sad

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
No,that's not it.The fact of it all is that most foreign women are ugly and look manly and that is a turnoff to a whole lot of us (myself included) .Actually,most of us don't care who dates who,I know I don't wink

alright.

I don't remember what they called me tbh.I think hould call them and ask them what nickname they gave me when I was a baby grin .
No wonder you still act like a baby with your tantrums,it's because of this "Baba" nickname. grin

Jace, trust me, some guys will be making snide remarks. Read comments anytime there's a relationship between a South African woman & a foreigner. The guys will be calling her all sort of nasty names eg.S'febe etc. Some even say it 9/9.

Yabo? I'm sharing & you're making jokes tongue

@bolded...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
where is it? sad

Tell me when you're ready. I'll have it on my profile. I feel uncomfortable here tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Tell me when you're ready. I'll have it on my profile. I feel uncomfortable here tongue
I'm ready cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.