Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6323355 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:26am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
Oga do you know Lagos at all? That's confirm Lagos and not Dubai and Abuja grin grin

This is not Lagos gaycunt!! Post the real Lagos...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9366439_images47_jpeg_jpeg1595d01376dbd90c15e558b683edebad

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:37am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

Is it my fault you are spending all your building a sub standard sgr

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-10/tanzania-rail-project-to-take-half-of-transport-ministry-budget

You should be the last he goat to talk about infastructure and sgr. Did you know your debt is growing rapidly than any other african country and the good news is that you don't have the resources to finance these debt which has definitely made your neocolonisation as sure as hell. Did you know nigeria is building sgr that connects the whole of nigeria together. Do you know what that means? If you can call the borrowed loan from china you used in financing the stupid rails from mombassa to nairobi the highest investment ever made in the history of your resourcesless country, how more nigeria that is using it oil money to connect the whole of nigeria .

You are even begging china to build konza for but they said no your debt is too much already. The last picture belong to konza . Stupid beggars!!! Stupid debtors!!!

Your future has been jeopardise by your politicians no remedy for your neocolonization

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:42am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

Show me where it is reducing
Cult wars occur daily in Nigeria

Boko haram has overran one of your states recently

g

Mumu you are dead worry about this grin grin grin

China is coming for you .And guess what it is inevitable

You are so doomed. I will just sit down grab a pop corn and watch your thuggish president sell you away while he does is term and runoff to God knows where, leaving you guys at china's mercy.pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:48am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

This is a war zone
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/africa/Boko-Haram-kills-9-Nigeria-attacks/3126394-5105890-voo8p9/index.html

Boko haram is a Nigerian group killing fellow Nigerians

Mumu worry about this you liar. You told us they have received food aid where as this reporters which are your reporters says otherwise. Meanwhile that video was from few weeks ago. Pls help them before you run your ugly smelly masai mara mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIywmYFzN-s
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:07am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

Can i bring the infrastructure index

I see . I think these little porridge meal and that fallen footbridge that looks like a woman breast facing the equator is ti be called "quality infastructure "

Tylann let me give you an assignment. I want you to provide me a 2019 list list that puts lagos as the following in the world

Polluted cities
Dirtiest cities
Worst city

NOTE: PLS I SO NOT WANT ANY WEBSITE OR STUPID BLOGGER FROM AFRICA DOING THESE RANKING. I WANT A CREDIBLE GLOBAL SOURCE THAT RANKS THE WHOLE WORLD WITH ITS NUMBERS ATTACHED TO ITS SO I CAN SEE WHERE LAGOS FALL, OTHERWISE YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO PAINT NAIROBI BETTER AND MORE HABITABLE THAN LAGOS.

Enjoy your slum with lack of electricity. Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:11am On May 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
That is fake. No man with money can starve to death. Where is ur money? Can someone starve while he has cash in the pocket?! Wait for a Chinese food aid again.stupid fellaz

Honestly kenya is a joke grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:22am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

Honestly kenya is a joke grin grin grin

You are a joke Samson.. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:22am On May 11, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

How did you know the name of the road

You mean the one in your country grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:24am On May 11, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:25am On May 11, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:27am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

Yes it is a swimming class

Kenya suffers infrastructure deficit just like any african country

Don't start on that i have been to Tanzania i know how your public schools look like

Your are truly cursed and useless and to think that you are quick to pick fault at others makes me want to slap your head off. I am glad you agreed to this one .in the next two day when I repost these picture I am sure you would say our govt has fixed that school, show me what your govt has done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:27am On May 11, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:28am On May 11, 2019
gallivant:

You are a joke Samson.. lipsrsealed

Gallivant just go and sleep I am not here for you but for that moronic fool you call a brother
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:31am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

Gallivant just go and sleep I am not here for you but for that moronic fool you call a brother

Don't worry, I am here for Edowhites, Kumamoto and Gaycunt. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:32am On May 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do u know its too hard to have a sound conversation with a starving fellow? Do u know you are not owning your land ??

Keep on starving.keep on worshipping whites. Keep on leaving in slums.keep on dying from hunger and terrorism. Keep on dying from Ethiopians. Keep on using gumboots as a tumbler in pokot.

You have said it all Kazikazi. We are going to make a good team tomorrow grin grin grin. Stupid resourcesless goats

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:33am On May 11, 2019
gallivant:

Don't worry, I am here for Edowhites, Kumamoto and Gaycunt. wink

Those guys are fire. Are you sure you can handle them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:35am On May 11, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Please why haven't you shut down your account

Because he is a nigerian and he is entitled to remain here . you logoff foreigner or better still farmer boy.
Haven't You got some cow breast to cuddle grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:35am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

Those guys are fire. Are you sure you can handle them?

I don't like to brag. Can you handle me?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:37am On May 11, 2019
gallivant:

I don't like to brag. Can you handle me?

Piece of shiit. Allow me finish the rest of these post I left out all these while then I will come for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:37am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

You have said it all Kazikazi. We are going to make a good team tomorrow grin grin grin. Stupid resourcesless goats

Tomorrow, you will be sank together. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:38am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

Piece of shiit. Allow me finish the rest of these post I left out all these while then I will come for you

I think you need some sleep Samson. You seem agitated. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:41am On May 11, 2019
Goodnight to everyone, this includes you son of Ambode. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:41am On May 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Show me any Tanzanians who starve!

Here are your fellow Kenyans who are starving to death. Have a look....

@last pics the living creature looks like a rotten goat grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:42am On May 11, 2019
gallivant:
Goodnight to everyone, this includes you son of Ambode. smiley

Gnite
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:42am On May 11, 2019
gallivant:

I think you need some sleep Samson. You seem agitated. smiley

nah
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:43am On May 11, 2019
Yobeezy:

Whatever grin grin they're never close, your infrastructure is still poor, I've even show you an evidence that Nigeria is still lagging behind in infrastructure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:47am On May 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Things are too complicated in Kenya. When u try solving hunger problem,then the floods comes! When u think there's peace,Ethiopians comes and kill 12 Kenyans in their land.
Here is some chronic Kenya's problems...

1. Starvation. I repeat,chronic starvation

2. Tribalism. Year in year out. Tribalism have managed to stay and kill

3.Slums. That is due to lack of land for the black majority

4.Corruption. Its too deep. All official statistics have been manipulated

5.Ugliness. They have won many awards on that category

6.Pride. All the hunger,tribalism, and most of above issues are due to an empty pride of most Kenyans

Mother nature cursed their looks. She practically stole it and have it to those animal .no wonder they look like apes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:50am On May 11, 2019
Yobeezy:

From this ever recycled stupid list of yours grin currently we don't have any case related to starvation.

There's no tribalism here unless you're so stupid to identify one and you don't even live in Kenya, you rely on fake articles being circulated by useless Tanzanian bloggers talking shit about Kenya.

Tanzania has the largest slum population in east Africa, you're also the regional poverty leaders grin

As per 2019 CPI, Kenya is the 20th most corrupt African nation and despite this we're still ahead of you by far in all ramifications grin

If we're ugly, why do some of you Tanzanian men drool over our women just the same way Nigerian men are doing?
Ain't you blessed with beautiful women or what? grin

Kenya Airways is the pride of Africa, so this slogan speaks a lot giving Tanzanian sleepless nights who were negotiating to dispose off one of their Airbus to KQ grin

Take it easy, no matter how you'll try to promote your least known silly country here, you'll never get close to Kenya, remember you're not even among the most influential African nations, it's Kenya, Nigeria, south Africa and Egypt mostly.

Moronic liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIywmYFzN-s

grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:53am On May 11, 2019
Yobeezy:

Cause they're giving you an heartache as usual making you to type long useless trash that's causing an eyesore.

This one is at the verge of madness. As petrodollars fool always say you are an evidence that man can live without a brain.kiss my ass for not believing you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:56am On May 11, 2019
Wuoche:
Some people can't show us aerial view of their cities like these. The "Capital"

What part is the largest slum located. Can help me pinpoint it

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:07am On May 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
How many aircrafts does KQ fully owns?

The answer= 3 aircrafts

Pathetic grin grin grin. I weep for them .although I wasn't expecting them to own more than that though

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:10am On May 11, 2019
edon21:

liars

Dangote: Mega corruption discouraged me from investing in Kenya
Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote shelved plans to extend his vast business empire to Kenya, after being put off by top decision makers in the country whom he has described as “more corrupt than Nigerians.”
Celebrated media personality Jeff Koinange recently made the revelation from a private conversation he had with the Nigerian billionaire businessman.
Speaking on his breakfast show on local FM station, Koinange shared details of his chat with Dangote whom he meet when attended the tycoon’s daughter’s wedding in Nigeria last month.
“I asked him, ‘Al Hajj when are you coming back to Kenya?’ and he said ‘Jeff, there are people in that place (Kenya) who put greed and personal interest ahead of national interest. I didn’t think Kenya would be more corrupt that Nigeria.'” Koinange narrated on air.
RELATED STORY:
Jeff Koinange wines, dines with world’s super rich at wedding of Nigerian tycoon’s daughter
Dangote, who has been estimated to be Sh1.5 trillion by Forbes, visited Kenya in September 2013 as part of a high-powered delegation of 50 wealthy Nigerian businessmen accompany the country’s then president President Goodluck Jonathan.
It thereafter emerged that Dangote was interested in setting up a cement factory in Kenya, an investment that was projected to be worth Sh100 billion.
Nothing has happened since, amid reports that he had a change of heart and relocated the project to Ethiopia and Zambia.
Koinange is a close friend of Dangote, a relationship that blossomed when the award winning journalist was a corespondent of the Cable News Network (CNN) in Nigeria.
Aliko Dangote corruption
Jeff Koinange
NAHASHON MUSUNGU By NAHASHON MUSUNGU
April 7th, 2018 1 min read
Share this     

     

Thank you for busting their stupid little ass. Tylann I hope you are seeing this

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.