Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6323340 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:34am On May 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAeXd_ym4Rw?t=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmnMfF22Iuw?t=34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPeiBCjcRs8?t=5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94U7HKBwBTY?t=30
sufferNsmiling:

Please I wish there was a video link to this power projects. I fell in love with geothermal when I visited Kenya and Tanzania. I wish other African countries can follow
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:44am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

Thank you for busting their stupid little ass. Tylann I hope you are seeing this

Tylann must be giving you nightmares
Slow down you will get high blood pressure
Dangote wanted free land tax holidays monopolistic market
When we refused he labelled us corrupt
He went to tanzania and made losses

Anyway we dont need dangote

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:56am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

Gdp per capita nominal
Gdp per capita PPP
GNI per capita PPP
GNI per capita nominal

And let's not forget that we have better universities than you. These is just a little that I decided to give you, there is more where that came from

What do you mean universities
Let us talk about literacy rates
Healthcare
Infrastructure
Poverty
Access to electricity
Quality of life

Anyway this things have been discussed here over and over again
Go back few pages and learn more
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Austinatuma: 7:59am On May 11, 2019
Well said. I was in Ghana not too long ago and marvelled at how efficient their Mobile money is. It is something out Network companies (some) are trying to develope. But the political will isn't strong enough(my feel)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:00am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

Says who ...I know it must be embarrassing that the smallest state in nigeria is richer than your entire neocolonized economy. Pathetic

GDP is not criteria to measure development
Hdi is a better tool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:05am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

Pls which one is quartz africa? Are they a global source to say we would hold that for a generation

No matter how you deny it
Nigeria is the world poverty capital
And it will continue remaining so
How has your mineral resources helped you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Toju200(m): 8:09am On May 11, 2019
Nigeria is the supreme space power of Africa,most powerful black nation Don't underestimate naija oo WE ARE THE GAINT OF AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Toju200(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

No matter how you deny it
Nigeria is the world poverty capital
And it will continue remaining so
How has your mineral resources helped you
we will soon shock u Kenyans.just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:
g

Mumu you are dead worry about this grin grin grin

China is coming for you .And guess what it is inevitable

You are so doomed. I will just sit down grab a pop corn and watch your thuggish president sell you away while he does is term and runoff to God knows where, leaving you guys at china's mercy.pathetic
Lol look at their train like Kung Fu warrior cab grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 8:11am On May 11, 2019
Toju200:
Nigeria is the supreme space power of Africa,most powerful black nation Don't underestimate naija oo WE ARE THE GAINT OF AFRICA
tell them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:13am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:
Tylann I know you are a jealous piece of shiit with no future most especially since your govt sold your countries destiny to china. .Let me refresh your memory. You remember jealousy saying that our cities are real estate for billonaire only with extremely no impact on a poor nigerian. Well read this and decipher it economic importance then you run and beg china to quickly start funding that dead, fallow looking konza
And please don't forget to get jealous as usual.this can never be kenya's destiny no matter how you beg for foreign aid

Nigeria to get new $1bn “Virgin City”
5 January 2018 | By GCR Staff
0 Comments

Work has begun on a $1bn port city in Nigeria’s southeastern state of Cross River following a groundbreaking ceremony.

People’s Democratic Party politician Ben Ayade (Creative Commons)
The scheme, to be called the Virgin City, will be located south of the city of Calabar at the mouth of the Cross River. The aim is to build a deepwater port surrounded by facilities for industry and tourism.

The scheme will be developed by the Mark Sino Construction Company, which presently runs a quarry in the region, and built by Baishan Zhongtian Development Group. Speaking at the ceremony, Wei Hengshan, the chairman of Mark Sino, said his company would “work according to specification to positively transform the lives of the citizenry”.

Ben Ayade, the governor of the state, said work would start on the port on 15 January. He added that first order of business would be building accommodation for the 35,000 workers who would be employed on the scheme at its peak.

Other projects in the pipeline include centres for building materials, textiles and auto parts, a “water world fairground” complete with artificial lake, a golf course and a “dancing square”, as well as shops, hotels, schools and a hospital.
Mark Sino is based in Jilin province, which borders North Korea.

Mr Ayade said he was confident that the firm would deliver the project. “I have been to Jilin, which is a fantastic place with very wide roads and well-built areas that make it far more civilized than America,” he commented, adding: “I think we have a great opportunity to use my exposure and contacts to seek an alternative to the continuous dependence on federal allocation.”

He also pledged that the local community would be “emphasised” when recruiting labour. A frequent criticism of Chinese projects in Africa is the use of labour imported from China.

The scheme is part of a wider programme of infrastructure provision that is controversial for other reasons. In particular, a 260km six-lane “superhighway” has been criticised for despoiling one of Nigeria’s few remaining rain forests and displacing up to 1 million people. The road is planned to run north from the Virgin City to Nigeria’s border with Chad.

The city will also be on a $12bn railway that China is building along the coast of Nigeria.

We can argue without insults
I don't remember having insulted you before

Kenya builds what it needs
Konza is a technologically research centre
We have signed deals with huawei and south korean firms to start
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 11, 2019
Wuoche:
I know you don't believe this is Nairobi. We are not you who post other countries' images grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

Mumu worry about this you liar. You told us they have received food aid where as this reporters which are your reporters says otherwise. Meanwhile that video was from few weeks ago. Pls help them before you run your ugly smelly masai mara mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIywmYFzN-s

Kenya ooo grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

We can argue without insults
I don't remember having insulted you before

Kenya builds what it needs
Konza is a technologically research centre
We have signed deals with huawei and south korean firms to start
ths somorobot guy an insults are like naija an cultism..dude cant talk straight undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:15am On May 11, 2019
Toju200:
we will soon shock u Kenyans.just a matter of time

How will you shock us

You have already shocked us with poverty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
Kenya ooo grin grin grin
yep.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

How will you shock us

You have already shocked us with poverty

savage.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:17am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
Kenya ooo grin grin grin

No one is starving in kenya jaycent
You can go and ask your facebook freinds
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

One Kenyan company makes profit than Tanzania top ten companies combined

aint saying anything..grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:19am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

I see . I think these little porridge meal and that fallen footbridge that looks like a woman breast facing the equator is ti be called "quality infastructure "

Tylann let me give you an assignment. I want you to provide me a 2019 list list that puts lagos as the following in the world

Polluted cities
Dirtiest cities
Worst city

NOTE: PLS I SO NOT WANT ANY WEBSITE OR STUPID BLOGGER FROM AFRICA DOING THESE RANKING. I WANT A CREDIBLE GLOBAL SOURCE THAT RANKS THE WHOLE WORLD WITH ITS NUMBERS ATTACHED TO ITS SO I CAN SEE WHERE LAGOS FALL, OTHERWISE YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO PAINT NAIROBI BETTER AND MORE HABITABLE THAN LAGOS.

Enjoy your slum with lack of electricity. Pathetic
That bridge is $12billion dollars oo. Don't joke with that bridge bro, because it's too expensive to be joking with such stuff cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

Like you who needs to work on poverty , cult killings , zamfara bandits , Fulani herdesmen, boko haram, cult killings , yahoo boys , SARS killings
what all with the killings...the guys should just eat their snails in peace foronce.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

Is it my fault that magufuli is slaughtering opposition activitists daily in Tanzania one was found dumped in a forest recently

https://ewn.co.za/2019/05/10/tanzania-opposition-activist-found-beaten-dumped-in-village
for once i believe the Giant got more freedom than kazikazi's place..you dont kill people like ths
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2019
gallivant:

You are a joke Samson.. lipsrsealed
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam Tanzania

kwerekwere smiley wink cheesy grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 11, 2019
Wuoche:
The Capital life
cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Before u talk about engineering stuffs, update us on Turkana starvation
dang it kazi stop saying stuffs you nimrod..its stuff an Kenya is richer than TZ anytime any day grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 11, 2019
Wuoche:
More of K-City grin grin
Wuoche man you killed it..Kisumu looks awesome i tell you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

Because he is a nigerian and he is entitled to remain here . you logoff foreigner or better still farmer boy.
Haven't You got some cow breast to cuddle grin grin
That guy really need to drink more cow blood. He's expecting me to deactivate my account wen I haven't see what I ask them to show grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 11, 2019
Stevoh18:
Eldoret, the fifth capital
i think we concentrated more on Nai an left other beauties un explored..ths towns are awesome...Naijas cant deny ths ..its undeniable grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
Ado Bayero mall, Kano grin
even though its a render ya photos of late are great grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
Render grin I hope you don't have eye problem dude.
i thought i read SHOPRITE somewhere..where nostra when i need her grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:29am On May 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

yep.. grin grin

Jaycent couldn't believe that was Nairobi

(1) (2) (3) ... (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.