Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6323326 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) (4426) (4427) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vsound(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2019
Good day

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:34am On May 11, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

No guy exposed kenya badly
Can you repost it

Nairobi is bae green city under the sun
Dang it? Here you go t.man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:42am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
That's just part of Lagos. You're also suffering from electricity too. So no big deal cheesy

So it ferried 1.5 million passengers only after 1000 days

Kenya has stable electricity compared to Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

Can we again compare kenya public schools and Nigeria public schools

Stop Your hallucinations
We have done that before I can't go back again bro. Besides I have deleted the photos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:46am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:

the guy decided to visit slums in nairobi and so slums he saw
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

So it ferried 1.5 million passengers only after 1000 days

Kenya has stable electricity compared to Nigeria
You don't have stable electricity, Stop lying? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 9:48am On May 11, 2019
Austinatuma:
Well said. I was in Ghana not too long ago and marvelled at how efficient their Mobile money is. It is something out Network companies (some) are trying to develope. But the political will isn't strong enough(my feel)
mobile money in Ghana is equal to banking in terms of efficiency.It's nationwide,very simple and very reliable.Why is the political structure preventing it from succeeding in Nigeria?What's the hidden agenda if they have any?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

the guy decided to visit slums in nairobi and so slums he saw
you like shifting post bro grin grin Did you read this one cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:51am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
We have done that before I can't go back again bro. Besides I have deleted the photos.

Then go back view our public schools
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

Then go back view our public schools

Those funny schools that looks like where they acted the ghost must be crazy grin cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:54am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
you like shifting post bro grin grin Did you read this one cheesy

I haven't shifted any goal posts
The guy decided to visit Nairobi slums and judged kenya with the slums
That is it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:55am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
Those funny schools that looks like where they acted the ghost must be crazy grin cheesy

Jealousy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Toju200(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2019
Does you are saying nigeria is the capital of poverty.i nor understand the person that gave us that rank most be on mental treatment.e be like say e never see poverty nai make am dey talk e don see Sudan?? Richest man in Africa (Nigerian) Africa premier automobile brand innoson (nigerian) Africa space power (Nigeria) winner of the 2018 world robotic competition (Nigeria) After beating the US,and south korea. There is still a lot......

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2019
ThisisLasgidi grin grin we all agreed Lagos we don't challenge them. I love that statement grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

I haven't shifted any goal posts
The guy decided to visit Nairobi slums and judged kenya with the slums
That is it
He mentioned many places. So that means Kenya is the really world largest slum grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
whothe Kenyan here coz am confused...alexo guy dont sound kenyan i tell you..what is kumukuji ?grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
He mentioned many places. So that means Kenya is the really world largest slum grin grin
like kumukuji grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
ThisisLasgidi grin grin we all agreed Lagos we don't challenge them. I love that statement grin grin
we cant challenge that boss..an you know why..its a @#$% of the world...oh my grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:11am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:

No we are not
He visited dandora and kibera
There is no place in nairobi called kumukuji
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:16am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

Moronic liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIywmYFzN-s

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Bla bla bla bla continue dwindling with silly excuses, you're ever crying with your long useless emotional gibberish post to prove your stupid point. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

This one is at the verge of madness. As petrodollars fool always say you are an evidence that man can live without a brain.kiss my ass for not believing you

But Petrodollars has been referring to you Nigerians as special kind of foolish people in this world, you guys are living without brain bearing the bulk of chronic problems you hold, the federal republic of fools as he always puts it. grin grin fuckupdnessss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2019
Toju200:
Does you are saying nigeria is the capital of poverty.i nor understand the person that gave us that rank most be on mental treatment.e be like say e never see poverty nai make am dey talk e don see Sudan?? Richest man in Africa (Nigerian) Africa premier automobile brand innoson (nigerian) Africa space power (Nigeria) winner of the 2018 world robotic competition (Nigeria) After beating the US,and south korea. There is still a lot......
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:20am On May 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

we cant challenge that boss..an you know why..its a @#$% of the world...oh my grin
Respect the Lasgidi. Nairobi is a glorify shitthol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 11, 2019
Toju200:
ya forgot the winner of poverty champion for the next generation...dang it its the GIANT grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

No we are not
He visited dandora and kibera
There is no place in nairobi called kumukuji
He made a mistake cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:22am On May 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

ya forgot the winner of poverty champion for the next generation...dang it its the GIANT grin
And you won the winner of starvation and corruption in Africa grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
Respect the Lasgidi. Nairobi is a glorify shitthol grin grin
Ok respect to lasgidi then but have you seen Nairobi bae...its like one of em European cities .. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
And you won the winner of starvation and corruption in Africa grin grin
3 guys starve but 100 are chopped off their heads..tell me jayce aint you scared of them skull miners grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:28am On May 11, 2019
Yobeezy:

Bla bla bla bla continue dwindling with silly excuses, you're ever crying with your long useless emotional gibberish post to prove your stupid point. grin

The samrobo guy is too emotional and insultative for no good reason

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

Pls which one is quartz africa? Are they a global source to say we would hold that for a generation

They also retrieved this data from world bank grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

The samrobo guy is too emotional and insultative for no good reason

From day one, he has always been crying just to prove his stupid points with insults grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) (4426) (4427) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.