Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6323355 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) (4426) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
Oga that's render. Stop decieving yourself grin grin Ghana can never be like that in the next 2000 years grin cheesy grin
wicked soul.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 11, 2019
Stevoh18:
A shopping mall in Eldoret town
nice..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 11, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
H-town
Yes ths is what i wanted... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:

nah jassy that not abuja light rail but the newly completed sgr that runs through abuja and kano
Yes I know. I made a mistake! Thanks?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:32am On May 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

i think we concentrated more on Nai an left other beauties un explored..ths towns are awesome...Naijas cant deny ths ..its undeniable grin
Even jaycent said we posted Nairobi instead of eldoret he couldn't believe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 11, 2019
GERALD710:

What kind of nonsense are you spewing
Most malls are owned last I checked, by BLACK AFRICAN Kenyans.
Yes, Westgate is owned partially by an Israeli.But that is but one single mall.
Garden City and Junction are owned by Actis-A British firm.
Sarit Centre,NextGen,TRM,Capital Center and Highridge are owned by Asians-because they are in Asian neighborhoods.
Village Market is owned by a Kenyan-Iranian
That is it!!
Two Rivers Mall-One of the largest malls on the Continent is partially owned by Centum, an investment group partially owned by the Government of Kenya through ICDC and Chris Kirubi, A black African.
Yaya Centre is owned by Nicholas Biwott
Galleria is owned by Trevor Kanja-A black African
UniCity Mall is owned by Kenyatta University(a PUBLIC University) and is one of the first university owned malls on the continent.
Gateway Mall,Mountain Mall,Rosslyn Mall ,The Hub, Highway Mall, Lavington Mall,The Gift, are all owned by Africans. Same to Prestige Plaza, Adlife Mall,Greenspan, etc
In fact, the main concern I would have about Nairobi malls is that all but 2 of the African owned ones are owned by people of one community,Kikuyus.
In fact the most famous mall(and one of the most stylish) is Karen Crossroads Mall, owned by the Muguku Family, linked to the Kenyattas
NONE of the malls in Mombasa are owned by any other people other than Africans.Even Nawal Centre is a Swahili owned establishment. In fact, I happen to have a stake in one mall in Mombasa through an investment Group.
There are no non African owned malls outside of Nairobi apart from Mega City in Kisumu. The rest are all owned by people currently serving as MPS, Senators and Governors, especially in Eldoret.
Please, we have like over 100 malls now in this country.I can only find like 10 not owned by Kenyans or Africans.
Gerald educating them will not help..reason they know the truth an truth hurts..so we just let it go ..naijas love it that way.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 11, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
The rise of h-town
nice..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 11, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
First picture jacaranda Trees Road to paranagua Hospital. Second picture the cathedral.3th picture rbz.4th picture first Life Tower
funny ifellin love with harare coz of em jacaranda Trees..nice looking city there.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:37am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
That guy really need to drink more cow blood. He's expecting me to deactivate my account wen I haven't see what I ask them to show grin

I drink cow blood ( delicious )
While you eat boiled dog meat
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37am On May 11, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Looks Gritty and Soulless, try again...
man ya got no taste at all...just saying
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:38am On May 11, 2019
samorobo:
Tylann I know you are a jealous piece of shiit with no future most especially since your govt sold your countries destiny to china. .Let me refresh your memory. You remember jealousy saying that our cities are real estate for billonaire only with extremely no impact on a poor nigerian. Well read this and decipher it economic importance then you run and beg china to quickly start funding that dead, fallow looking konza
And please don't forget to get jealous as usual.this can never be kenya's destiny no matter how you beg for foreign aid

Nigeria to get new $1bn “Virgin City”
5 January 2018 | By GCR Staff
0 Comments

Work has begun on a $1bn port city in Nigeria’s southeastern state of Cross River following a groundbreaking ceremony.

People’s Democratic Party politician Ben Ayade (Creative Commons)
The scheme, to be called the Virgin City, will be located south of the city of Calabar at the mouth of the Cross River. The aim is to build a deepwater port surrounded by facilities for industry and tourism.

The scheme will be developed by the Mark Sino Construction Company, which presently runs a quarry in the region, and built by Baishan Zhongtian Development Group. Speaking at the ceremony, Wei Hengshan, the chairman of Mark Sino, said his company would “work according to specification to positively transform the lives of the citizenry”.

Ben Ayade, the governor of the state, said work would start on the port on 15 January. He added that first order of business would be building accommodation for the 35,000 workers who would be employed on the scheme at its peak.

Other projects in the pipeline include centres for building materials, textiles and auto parts, a “water world fairground” complete with artificial lake, a golf course and a “dancing square”, as well as shops, hotels, schools and a hospital.
Mark Sino is based in Jilin province, which borders North Korea.

Mr Ayade said he was confident that the firm would deliver the project. “I have been to Jilin, which is a fantastic place with very wide roads and well-built areas that make it far more civilized than America,” he commented, adding: “I think we have a great opportunity to use my exposure and contacts to seek an alternative to the continuous dependence on federal allocation.”

He also pledged that the local community would be “emphasised” when recruiting labour. A frequent criticism of Chinese projects in Africa is the use of labour imported from China.

The scheme is part of a wider programme of infrastructure provision that is controversial for other reasons. In particular, a 260km six-lane “superhighway” has been criticised for despoiling one of Nigeria’s few remaining rain forests and displacing up to 1 million people. The road is planned to run north from the Virgin City to Nigeria’s border with Chad.

The city will also be on a $12bn railway that China is building along the coast of Nigeria.

Nice one bro, Nice one? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 11, 2019
Stevoh18:

Yeah that's it... It's an agricultural town, ...home of the best athletes in the world, most of the real estates in this town are owned by then...
dan place full of millionaires i tell you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

I drink cow blood ( delicious )
While you eat boiled dog meat
You drink cow blood and I don't eat dog meat. It irritates me bro grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:44am On May 11, 2019
rvp2018:
Nearly 1B rail investment that transport 400 passengers to the airport and another 400 back daily. What monumental waste of money.
But it's still more better than the one you have in your country cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:45am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
You drink cow blood and I don't eat dog meat. It irritates me bro grin

How about frogs , monitor lizards and snails

When you visit kenya tell me to prepare it for you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2019
tylann:
A mass failure
How many people does it carry daily
1 million grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

How about frogs , monitor lizards and snails

When you visit kenya tell me to prepare it for you
See bro. I don't eat those stuff! Not everybody in Nigeria that eat those rubbish?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:48am On May 11, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:49am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
See bro. I don't eat those stuff! Not everybody in Nigeria that eat those rubbish?

They are not rubbish they are your delicacies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

There is only one shitthole in this world and that is Nigeria

Nigerians are struggling to escape the shitthole
That doesn't make Nigeria a shitthol. At least none of our cities was listed world largest slums? grin that tittle is already on kenya grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 8:53am On May 11, 2019
#Hurlingham Estate
Nigerians be like "stop repeating it" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:56am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
That doesn't make Nigeria a shitthol. At least none of our cities was listed world largest slums? grin that tittle is already on kenya grin grin

Also at least no Kenyan city was named among Africa worst cities
When countries experience such mass exodus you know there is something wrong somewhere

Should clearly visit Kenya jaycent
When are you visiting and experience the magical kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:58am On May 11, 2019
M .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

800 people anyway

What about this

https://www.nairaland.com/5180555/magistrate-seen-using-torch-due
That's just part of Lagos. You're also suffering from electricity too. So no big deal cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

Also at least no Kenyan city was named among Africa worst cities
When countries experience such mass exodus you know there is something wrong somewhere

Should clearly visit Kenya jaycent
When are you visiting and experience the magical kenya
Those cities was listed because of crimes and not slums? But nairobi no no no no grin

People who have been to Kenya also say the same thing. I have once posted the screenshot here by a Ghanaian gug and a Kenyan lady arguing about Accra and Nairobi. The guy exposed Kenya badly cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

Our govt doesn't build schools it is the work of parents and the community to build schools
How can you say your government doesn't build schools in Kenya? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:07am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
Those cities was listed because of crimes and not slums? But nairobi no no no no grin

People who have been to Kenya also say the same thing. I have once posted the screenshot here by a Ghanaian gug and a Kenyan lady arguing about Accra and Nairobi. The guy exposed Kenya badly cheesy

No guy exposed kenya badly
Can you repost it

Nairobi is bae green city under the sun
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:09am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
How can you say your government doesn't build schools in Kenya? grin grin

Yes the government doesn't build schools in kenya
Ask your Kenyan Facebook friends
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2019
Toju200:
Nigeria is the supreme space power of Africa,most powerful black nation Don't underestimate naija oo WE ARE THE GAINT OF AFRICA
Tell them bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

Yes the government doesn't build schools in kenya
Ask your Kenyan Facebook friends
That's totally nonsense and bad. No wonder your country is the most corrupt country in Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2019
tylann:

No guy exposed kenya badly
Can you repost it

Nairobi is bae green city under the sun
Wait lemme go back to previous pages and download the pictures again. I have deleted the pictures grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:20am On May 11, 2019
jaycent:
That's totally nonsense and bad. No wonder your country is the most corrupt country in Africa grin grin

Can we again compare kenya public schools and Nigeria public schools

Stop Your hallucinations

(1) (2) (3) ... (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) (4425) (4426) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.