Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305675 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Obakillah:

You are very emotional, I can tell and am new. In Tanzania we call people like yourself chapati mayai!

Nah you have helped me finalise it.
This is gallivant. You can be so patient at times and you are the only kenyan that usually stay awake by this time; plus you just addressed me as emotional which is something you and tylann mostly do.

Hello taahira gallivant.
This one is the height of your gallivanting brain. I can bet my money that this is you .what type of madness should we expect next from you grin grin. Ensure you take your pills newcomer grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:09am On Jun 09, 2019
Obakillah:

One thing I can confidently assure you is [b]there are no Kenyans in Mwanz[/b]a. smiley

Hahahaha typical gallivant
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Did someone call my name? I wasn't around today someone banned me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:19am On Jun 09, 2019
cali1:
Kenya is the future of Africa.
An Americans opinions. He has travelled all over Africa. check out his youtube channel.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNjxdxPcSTg]

Don't deceive yourself. Just watch this video to top 3 and see how that news reporter was mocking kenya for its neocolonialism grin.shame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTWO8jlU4WA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:20am On Jun 09, 2019
gallivant:
Yeah but you showed with another account obakillah
Lol you even sound like him grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:22am On Jun 09, 2019
Obakillah:
Goodnight guys. It was nice to meet you all.

Why were you still around as at 1:30pm in nigeria time and 3:30pm in east African time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:27am On Jun 09, 2019
samorobo:

Yeah but you showed with another account obakillah
Lol you even sound like him grin

I am innocent in a court of law, Samson. Your accusations don't hold any water. I do not sound like him at all. I also have nothing but love for Obaaderemi. I am Me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 2:32am On Jun 09, 2019
samorobo:

Why were you still around as at 1:30pm in nigeria time and 3:30pm in east African time

I am currently in America doing some stuffs. It's a different time zone. smiley

samorobo:

You are Kenyan. So desperate.
It only a matter if time before i decipher your true kenyan identity; I mean your actual here in nairaland.

Evidence 1 : why call yourself OBAKILLAH which would sound the same as OBA KILLER. I think I am beginning to guess who this is. You are definitely one of those kenyans that has had a harsh encounter with obaderemi be it yesterday or other days. I have just narrowed the names down to 2. I will watch your comment closely to finalise observation.

I don't know you but this is pure conjecture at this point. The name is all coincidence. I don't even know this obaaderemi. I don't feel welcome here at all. Baseless accusations are all abound.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:19am On Jun 09, 2019
Watch these nollywood trailer but pls don't mistake it for hollywood grin grin grin.
Haters comments are bound to be written

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKKgHCcC09U
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:20am On Jun 09, 2019
Obakillah:

I don't know you but this is pure conjecture at this point. The name is all coincidence. I don't even know this obaaderemi. I don't feel welcome here at all. Baseless accusations are all abound.

Hmmmm americana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:26am On Jun 09, 2019
gallivant:
mumu your stewpidity made them ban you. I forgot to tell you that you are the silliest little Indian I have ever come across on Nairaland grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 5:14am On Jun 09, 2019
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001329006/five-million-enlisted-for-state-cash-transfers Kenya has 10% of its citizens under welfare system, who receives monthly stipend.National poverty has been halved the last decade (international poverty reduced by 10%).That is huge.Meanwhile poverty doubles in Nigeria and is getting worse... without any such safety net despite all the petrol dollars..the situation will get desperate.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2019
Kenya agriculture sector. Let see how cooked it is.

1) Kenya Dairy Sector - The largest and most sophisticated in Africa. With an estimated 5 billion litres of milk produced in the country. With about 648M litres processed. It accounts anything btw 5-8% of GDP and about 15-20% of the Kenya's agricluture GDP. In dollars terms - the sector is worth anything 5-8 billion dollars.

Some of biggest industry players include Brookside (owned by Kenyattas) - with 45% market share, KCC (owned by gov & farmers) with 35% and many farmers-co-op processors like Githunguri (10%).

Suffice to say kenya leads Africa in milk consumption...

Brookside is now well over 1B dollars in valuation and sell it's milk as far as Zambia. Few years ago French Dairy Conglomerate (Danone) valued it at 400M dollars when it acquired a minority stake.

In Africa - Brookside, Danone and Arbaaj - are biggest player. With signing of Africa Free Trade - expect to see Brookside milk in West Africa shores.

Here the famous Fulani herdsman who also double up as Nigeria President admiring Brookside factory in Ruiru Nairobi.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2019
Kenya dairy sector - lies on the back of small holder farmers keeping 2-3 high pedgree cows.

One cow can easily cost you 2-3K dollars on average. Some cost way more.

Fresian Holstein - like this gives about 40 litres of milk - 100 fulani cows will struggle to get there.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2019
Kenya Dairy sector - As Fulani herdsmen internal displace farmers so their useless cows can graze - Kenya farmers are keeping cows in smallest of plots - and making tonnes of money.Nigeria still has to import tonnes of milk powder - despite Fulani cows grazing all over Abuja including in their airport and federal house smiley

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Kenya agriculture sector. Let see how cooked it is.

1) Kenya Dairy Sector - The largest and most sophisticated in Africa. With an estimated 5 billion litres of milk produced in the country. With about 648M litres processed. It accounts anything btw 5-8% of GDP and about 15-20% of the Kenya's agricluture GDP. In dollars terms - the sector is worth anything 5-8 billion dollars.

Some of biggest industry players include Brookside (owned by Kenyattas) - with 45% market share, KCC (owned by gov & farmers) with 35% and many farmers-co-op processors like Githunguri (10%).

Suffice to say kenya leads Africa in milk consumption...

Brookside is now well over 1B dollars in valuation and sell it's milk as far as Zambia. Few years ago French Dairy Conglomerate (Danone) valued it at 400M dollars when it acquired a minority stake.

In Africa - Brookside, Danone and Arbaaj - are biggest player. With signing of Africa Free Trade - expect to see Brookside milk in West Africa shores.

Here the famous Fulani herdsman who also double up as Nigeria President admiring Brookside factory in Ruiru Nairobi.

Samorobo do you see buhari

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2019
Kenya Dairy Sector - Like anything kenyan - Co-operative drives the sector - where small holder farmers join up to build milk processors.

Milk are collected from thousands of farmers every day

They are then received in farmers co-operatives and processed.

Some are taken to milk Coolers - that are located in every few kms from farmers - and then collected by Milk Tankers.

Cooperatives.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Kenya dairy sector - lies on the back of small holder farmers keeping 2-3 high pedgree cows.

One cow can easily cost you 2-3K dollars on average. Some cost way more.

Fresian Holstein - like this gives about 40 litres of milk - 100 fulani cows will struggle to get there.

Many Kenyan farmers practice zero grazing with 2- 6 dairy cows
Not like tanzania who have the third highest number of cattle in africa
And only manages to produce 2.4 billion litres of milk

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2019
The Tanzania laggards like their Nigeria siblings - keep a lot of useless cows -anyway it not just zero-grazing - it's Artificial Insemination service to avoid getting those Zebus and Fulani breeds - it's extension services - it's the feeds. It's the training institutions like your university Egerton. It's the cooperatives - and it the entire value chain.

And that is how kenya with 11% arable land excels in Agriculture.

Historically this sector thrives because of one visionary Mureithi or something like that who did the bulk of work in 70s who set kenya on this path.

Artificial Insemination of a farmers cow.
Animal feeds factories
Hay farming in kenya

tlann2:

Many Kenyan farmers practice zero grazing with 2- 6 dairy cows
Not like tanzania who have the third highest number of cattle in africa
And only manages to produce 2.4 billion litres of milk

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2019
Obakillah:

Obakillah:

It's lights out in ukurewe island how can I translate when I can barely see the keyboard? Tomorrow with the power of the sun I will be ready with my kamusi. Goodnight.

This dude doesn't remember what he said previously. He keep said he was in Ukurewe there is no ukurewe but Ukerewe in Tanzania, he said there is no electricity which isn't true and he said, he is currently in america.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2019
Mkenya2019:
The Tanzania laggards like their Nigeria siblings - keep a lot of useless cows -anyway it not just zero-grazing - it's Artificial Insemination service to avoid getting those Zebus and Fulani breeds - it's extension services - it's the feeds. It's the training institutions like your university Egerton. It's the cooperatives - and it the entire value chain.

And that is how kenya with 11% arable land excels in Agriculture.

Historically this sector thrives because of one visionary Mureithi or something like that who did the bulk of work in 70s who set kenya on this path.

Artificial Insemination of a farmers cow.
Animal feeds factories
Hay farming in kenya

Most Kenyan farmers keep freshian or Ayrshire cows
The A.I performs a big role
I know some farmers when their cows give birth to male calfs
The male calfs are slaughtered and fed to the dogs
In dairy farming male calfs are considered as a loss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2019
Kenya Horticulture sector - Again easily the largest and most sophisticated in Africa. Accounting for about 25% of all flowers sold in Europe.

If you need to verify - visit any European super-market - and you won't miss kenya groceries - Go to Dubai or any middle east - and even parts of Asia - and made in Kenya fruits, vegetables & flowers hold the pride of place.

They are shipped daily via Cargo Planes.

It worth anything 3-4B dollars gdp per annum. In 2017 Horticulture nets Kenya Sh305 billion.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Yes Kiambu is pretty rough - I have heard they bludgeoned male calfs on first sight and feed it to dogs. But now sexed A.I can pretty much give you the sex you desire.
tlann2:

Most Kenyan farmers keep freshian or Ayrshire cows
The A.I performs a big role
I know some farmers when their cows give birth to male calfs
The male calfs are slaughtered and fed to the dogs
In dairy farming male calfs are considered as a loss

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Kenya Tea Sector - World LARGEST EXPORTER OF TEA - With WORLD LARGEST TEA AUCTION - at Mombasa - that basically set the price of black tea. All the Liptons you see are basically Kenya tea.

Industry worth anything 4-5% of the GDP. Tea account to more than 20% of all exports by volume and I think value.

The agri sector is edging towards 2B dollars.

Kenya has WORLD most succesfully smallholder farming model. KTDA is without rival in Africa - small holder tea production has rise to be second only to China and India.

Incredibly beautiful tea farms where world-class farming is practised.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

Actually I did know he is, what I forgot is that you are an architect. My bad.

We good. Is there any Architect here other than me?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2019
Kenya tea sector - like anything else kenya also lies on back of co-operative movement.

KTDA has 0.5M farmers - who plant tea in small tea gardens, harvest and take it to nearest buying center, tea is taken to tea factory where it's processed and transported to Mombasa tea auction.

KTDA pays nearly 1 billion dollars to Kenya farms annually. The largest such organisation in Africa.

Tea buying center - every farmer tea is digitally weighted and data sent to the factory

Tea lorries transport to factory for processing

Processed Tea transported to Mombasa Tea Auction.

Mombasa auction is world largest tea auction - with tea from Kenya, Ug, Rw, Tanzania, Malawi and name it sold there. kenya has world best quality tea - Rwanda is coming up.
Tea testing -

The auction

Tea shipped worlwide - where it sold as Liptons or whatever. 10% is processed and sold locally under KETEPA and many brands.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2019
Kenya tea - is mainly small holder - they are only 3 multinational (Uniliver Tea, Austrailian James Finlay & Tata (formely George Williamson) - but now 70% of all tea is produced by kenya small holders working under KTDA - africa most successfully smallholder farming organisation. Farmers own more than 70 tea factories.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Kenya Tea farmers - own many properties including Nairobi's Rahitumla towers.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2019
Acadavah:
Uganda opt for Tanzania way

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/Uganda-Tanzania-to-build-electric-railway-line-/2558-3966938-398wo1z/index.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiw-NuBqNriAhWEsXEKHf5nDvoQFjABegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1_IQYii2tWablT0M55BtZj

Once and for all,we're not and have never been jealous of Tz! You can build your SGR to Uranus if you want-in the 254 we honestly don't give an eff and worry about our own ishyt. You're convinced a railway to Rwanda,Ug and Burundi can make money-carrying who/what cargo?
Anyway,carry on!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2019
What a shame!
TayserMahri:

First time coming across the Kelly Brown dude.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.