Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,855 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337007 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4962) (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
K

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
gallivant:

Chill out with that $hit! Boko haram certainly sucks.

The better team always wins, but Nigeria lost. grin
The better team won zero medals grin while Nigeria won 3 medals grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
AskiaHarem:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy Still waiting for someone to explain this to me.
Trust them. They won't grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
nemesis8u:
Interesting isn't it

Ghana and Tanzania

Some of the citizens of the above countries were shiiting on indian technology and yet.........

It shows you don't really understand the argument against India here. India is impressive on her own side. that is fine, no doubt about it but saying it is better than africa is a big joke. both world are not far apart. evidence are there.

yes we can leverage on each other advantage. especially in area of ICT, india is probably doing very well and well rated. India too is currently learning to borrow some Ghana policy and initiative.

""India is seeking to adopt Ghana President Nana Akufo-Addo’s flagship industrial programme, the One District One Factory (1-D-1-F) policy.

Trade and Industry Minister, Alan Kyeremanteng, made this known on Tuesday, May 7, 2019, while delivering an update report on the 1D1F initiative at the Ministry of Information.

He says he was informed last year during his visit to India that the Asian nation wanted to also implement a 1D1F programme.

According to him, “for once the big boys are also copying from us.”

He stated that Germany and the US have also expressed interest in being part of the 1D1F programme, with the US Eximbank signing a $300 million facility recently to support the initiative.

The 1D1F initiative widely advertised during the 2016 election campaign, is a major pillar of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) government’s economic growth and diversification and jobs creation agenda""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnnGdRkxKT0

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Problemkid1:
I hope Ivory coast will do the work for me grin

Why do you need Ivorians? Can't you win by yourself? Are you Tanzanian!!? grin cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dar es salaam,, Tanzania

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tanzania
These are ordinary folks at matema beach, lake Nyasa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tanzania
Kapologwe waterfalls & kisiba crater lake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
gallivant:

Why do you need Ivorians? Can't you win by yourself? Are you Tanzanian!!? grin cool
Nigga show me your Medals grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
gallivant:

What about if we have a conservation competitions? Who will win in Africa?

This is the united republic of Tanzania...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
M

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Former Manchester united footballer,Ruud van Nisterlooy is holidaying at Tanzania's national parks

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Lmao Ghana has no navy grin

The ghana Navy has rescued 8 crewmen on board Turkish vessel, Paskoy-1 after they were attacked and abandoned on sea by pirates in Nigerian territorial waters.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
nemesis8u:

Well the joke is when somebody compares Africa with India. Africa is a huge continent for god's sake.

One cannot even compare Africa to China or Russia or USA.

Africa is a continent with natural resources 300+ times more than the largest country in the world. Forget about India. It's not even in the picture. Therefore it's foolish to compare a continent with 54 or so countries to any single country.

U r saying both worlds r same , how ?
Is Egypt same as Ghana ? Yet both r African countries.
And both r world's apart.

Every country is this world is unique and any similarities r superficial and matter of perception. It's like saying 2 humans are identical becz they have 2 hands and 2 legs . But r 2 humans same ? . Same goes for any 2 countries.

And that's the beauty and the strength , so that a country can leverage it's strength and then share their best with others or learn from others if they want.

Absolutely there is nothing wrong comparing both. economist have done that for long so i will not be the first person. here population matter. africa in total is comparable to india. selectively , if India is to be compared based on her state with India. most of the state will perform poorly despite their population you may try to compare Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal with Ghana.

""When the vast central Indian Madhya Pradesh state, which has a population of 70 million, was compared with the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the war-racked African state of 62 million inhabitants, the two were found to have near-identical levels of poverty and underdevelopment"".

Americans even compare their country with Europe as a continent. when you factor in area size, total GDP and population wise. they are comparable . China can be compare to africa but not Russia, the population doesn't favour the statistics .

I said in their own world. Egypt is located in the northern part of Africa while Ghana is sitting in west africa both on the same planet with the same CONTINENT.

comparing india with Africa is possible. Americans even do that with Europe as a continent . there is a whole research about india vs africa. it is online if you care to read.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kazikazi:
What about if we have a conservation competitions? Who will win in Africa?

Spoken like a true Tanzanian. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
wizzzmike:

The ghana Navy has rescued 8 crewmen on board Turkish vessel, Paskoy-1 after they were attacked and abandoned on sea by pirates in Nigerian territorial waters.
I'll repeat myself. grin "Ghana has no Navy".
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Problemkid1:
Nigga show me your Medals grin

You just wait for the Ivorians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
X
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:18am On Jul 24, 2019
TayserMahri:

No man we dont mind the epistles so long as you keep them smart. You doing bad with the one liners grin

Well I know for sure you ain't smart
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:19am On Jul 24, 2019
TayserMahri:

Stop acting like a girl Sam. You can do better grin

Piece of work grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:23am On Jul 24, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Msee you remember one time you owned ths thread grin good old times..niggs could not believe the photos you were posting...but now we have all weirdos we can get.. grin

Oh pls ..is this what uou and tayer mean by modern

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:27am On Jul 24, 2019
TayserMahri:

I remember msee. Good ol times when naijas were my b....s grin all cool.... grin The naijas got subdued and it became too one sided. the days when a few Kenyan photos would stun the audience to silence grin Good times grin Either way it gets boring with time.

Yeah you sure did stun me to silense with this...I was super shocked..straight up from a 6 month old youtube video

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:30am On Jul 24, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

True..even the lassies have disappeared grin

Only to appear with this grin grin

I.hope you see your niggs fetch water with buckets at your cnd @last pictures grin grin....we
Who does that ... (answer) kenya as ass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:39am On Jul 24, 2019
theenchanter:
Nigeria is hosting FIFA U-20 women world Cup 2020. wink

The first African country to host d tournament... together with U-17 world Cup, twice!

Wow this is wonderful. .that would be a massive one on uyo's tourism.uyo needs work with the private sectors to build hotels just like cape Town did..if it road and basic infastructure (non-flooding environment due to proper drainage facility grin) uyo has it...this is what an insecure nigeria as attracted....pls where is nairoslum and it's world class amazing infastructure. .ha h aha

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:41am On Jul 24, 2019
TayserMahri:

Not bad. Hope they will be safe grin

Nairoslum is imaginatively safe with world class infastructure why wasn't it choosen huh....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:41am On Jul 24, 2019
Problemkid1:
Stop waste your time. We just signed a deal with the Germans grin we're increasing our fvcking power by 2021 grin

Yeah I heard that one too

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:43am On Jul 24, 2019
AskiaHarem:

They will Islamic Terrorism and lawlessness doesn't flourish in Core Nigerian Cities especially during special occasions.

He doesn't know that uyo has extremely nothing to do with northern nigeria..it's far south
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:48am On Jul 24, 2019
Visit uyo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:51am On Jul 24, 2019
Low rise parts of lagos grin

Most people might study the background of the laSt picture and call it's europe grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4962) (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.