Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309703 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:55am On Jul 24, 2019
Fresh lagos...fresh infastructure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Just like rvp would say even though it's doesn't always sought his word .."let not get tired of good stuff" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Pls let's not get tired as rvp will as say..

Nigeria and transport system. .we are aiming global standard

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:10am On Jul 24, 2019
Still on transport check this out.
You can find this in London and Paris but not in africa except nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:14am On Jul 24, 2019
Let's take a trip round nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:19am On Jul 24, 2019
Why won't uyo be FIFA WORTHY

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:22am On Jul 24, 2019
The slumpoils uyo has called FIFA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:23am On Jul 24, 2019
Unilag lecture hall

No wonder kenyans love it so much cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:28am On Jul 24, 2019
I welcome you to the FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA (FUNAAB).

NO WONDER KENYAN STUDENTS LOVE IT SO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:31am On Jul 24, 2019
Enugu city's transport system

We are on a whole new level grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Hahahaha work has finally started on the $2bn AIRPORT CITY IN ANAMBRA BY THE CHINESE....

Chinese I hope you give what is obtainable in your own cities. .Remember we are paying you for a great job grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps5for1KLdE
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:40am On Jul 24, 2019
I don't like posting road projects because they are too numerous in this country but if I don't some might start thinking they are the only ones building roads simple because they are easily access chinese loans whilst hanging massive debts in their tiny "masai mara kikuyu" necks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9UCAaaom34

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:47am On Jul 24, 2019
Thank you south africa for helping us achieve this dream.it's gradually becoming a reality grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2019
AskiaHarem:

I'll repeat myself. grin "Ghana has no Navy".

and I'll also repeat myself lol

The ghana Navy has rescued 8 crewmen on board Turkish vessel, Paskoy-1 after they were attacked and abandoned on sea by pirates in Nigerian territorial waters.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2019
wizzzmike:

and I'll also repeat myself lol

The ghana Navy has rescued 8 crewmen on board Turkish vessel, Paskoy-1 after they were attacked and abandoned on sea by pirates in Nigerian territorial waters.

Again, "Ghana has no Navy". A couple dozen fishing boats is not a Navy. grin I also doubt the they where in Nigerian waters.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Again, "Ghana has no Navy". A couple dozen fishing boats is not a Navy. grin I also doubt the they where in Nigerian waters.
yet the space between Benin and Ghana where the Ghana navy has control is the safest water in West Africa

results

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Kenya Raila - Mombasa - Malaba-Kampala - Phase 2A - Stations.

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2019
Ngong Station - Inspired by an eagle.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:12am On Jul 24, 2019
From Twitter -

I’m finally getting Fibre installed at my house in UK. Over five years since I got Fibre at my home in Nairobi Kenya. Great to see my mother country UK catching up on Africa with advanced technology infrastructure.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2019
rvp20182:
Kenya Raila - Mombasa - Malaba-Kampala - Phase 2A - Stations.

Beautiful smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2019
rvp20182:
Ngong Station - Inspired by an eagle.

Awesome smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2019
SGR phase 2A nears completion.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2019
tylann:
https://www.the-star.co.ke/amp/business/2019-07-23-parliament-backs-proposal-to-nationalise-kenya-airways/

What is your say Kenyans

Was going to post on this! Not a good idea for Parliament to get involved-remember it all began when the MD's so called pay was posted on SM and shown later to be fake. In a fit of patriotism MPs/MCAs/Okada peeps/Mortuary attendants/roadside vulcanizers and other 'experts' screamed for nationalisation. We need to learn to wait for substance in the issue for speaking!
Slightly O/T:Seen akina Rotich in court? What,if anything DID THEY DO THAT WASN'T UNPROCEDURAL? We're told because of him and others the dams price jumped 160 mn$-REALLY?? I know of a similar case of KRA people in Mombasa rushed to court by the DPP/CID who simply followed KBS instructions on a sugar consignment and found themselves charged. Even the judge questioned what crime was committed! Lets,see what exactly the substance of their case is.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2019
AskiaHarem:

you think Nigeria have navy and yet pirates has taken over ur waters pretty funny lol...and it's yes they rescued them on ur waters lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2019
kikuyu1:

Was going to post on this! Not a good idea for Parliament to get involved-remember it all began when the MD's so called pay was posted on SM and shown later to be fake. In a fit of patriotism MPs/MCAs/Okada peeps/Mortuary attendants/roadside vulcanizers and other 'experts' screamed for nationalisation. We need to learn to wait for substance in the issue for speaking!
Slightly O/T:Seen akina Rotich in court? What,if anything DID THEY DO THAT WASN'T UNPROCEDURAL? We're told because of him and others the dams price jumped 160 mn$-REALLY?? I know of a similar case of KRA people in Mombasa rushed to court by the DPP/CID who simply followed KBS instructions on a sugar consignment and found themselves charged. Even the judge questioned what crime was committed! Lets,see what exactly the substance of their case is.

Kenya airways was nationalized before it was partially privatized
If kenya airways is fully nationalized it will fail
Kenya airways should run independently if mps and politics interfere it will fail

On rotich corruption case let us wait for dpp and dci evidence
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2019
Just30:
yet the space between Benin and Ghana where the Ghana navy has control is the safest water in West Africa

results

Becuase there dead waters with little to no type of activity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Becuase there dead waters with little to no type of activity.
yet they have the largest ports in West Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2019
1) Nairobi - westie
2) Nairobi - Karen - Hemmingways
3) Great Rift Lodge

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
But what have KLM and other shareholders done for the airline? If it's to get shareholders in a private-government share arrangement then we should get a shareholder that would support the airline fully!

Let's hope this is just but a temporary solution!
kikuyu1:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Look like Magufuli has finally realized that TZ and Kenya are brothers. Kikwete, Mwinyi and Mkapa had no such issues. Magufuli was trying to compete with Kenya like Nyerere did - and he is now seeing the economy going into a ditch.

Now let him embrace East Africa Community. Allow East Africans to freely move and trade. Allow use of National IDs to cross borders.

Stevoh18:
This is funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgv5Hi4VrLY

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.