Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,288 members, 7,881,073 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:53 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6326984 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
tylann:
https://www.the-star.co.ke/amp/news/2019-07-25-uhuru-new-kiambu-industrial-park-will-end-poverty/

This is great! Let's hope other Uhuru's manufacturing agenda which are yet to be commissioned will come into reality!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
edon21:
did you qualify for world cup?

Numbers don't lie, statistically we are the better team. I see you have chosen a pirate moniker gaycunt, wonderful. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
theenchanter:
Know more about africa.

Thanks for sharing, not everytime should be beefing here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Swiftly: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Please if you know that you can supply us Cashew nuts with any KOR to Ibafo, Ogun state and PKN to Ibadan in large quantities kindly call me on 08143730783 or WhatsApp 09025618768 ASAP

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Obakillah:

Numbers don't lie, statistically we are the better team. I see you have chosen a pirate moniker gaycunt, wonderful. grin
hey I was here before you. ask anyone
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Obakillah:

what are you celebrating?
we picked players from our league in Nigeria for the competition . continue celebrating mediocrity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kereita - Limuru - zip linning - kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jasparrow1:
But we have qualified grin show me your medals grin

They haven't given the medals yet...but we are in the semi finals beating Morocco - Gold is very likely and at worst, silver. Meanwhile Basketball Super Chickens have already gone home. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
theenchanter:
Know more about africa.
I remember when I was there in Victoria falls.a very beautiful place with a clean town in zim side.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
rvp20182:
Kereita - Limuru - zip linning - kenya
Zip line Tanzania
Nothing new

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mount Kilimanjaro
Africa's highest peak
Tanzania's highest
The world's tallest free standing mountain
The world's UNESCO heritage site
Voted Africa's best tourist attraction
Surrounded by Kilimanjaro national park
Managed by Tanzania national parks authority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lake Natron,Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
More of lake natron, Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kenya is into the finals. How's you Mr. Kazikazi? Is basketball a poor man's sport too? Is it a ribs show too? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
edon21:

what are you celebrating?
we picked players from our league in Nigeria for the competition . continue celebrating mediocrity

I guess Kenya picked their team from heaven? What's mediocre is the excuses. If only Nigerians lost gracefully we wouldn't be here arguing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Kenya is into the finals. How's you Mr. Kazikazi? Is basketball a poor man's sport too? Is it a ribs show too? grin grin grin
Kazi and his countrymen doesn't know anything concerning sports.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wuoche:
Kazi and his countrymen doesn't know anything concerning sports.
I was teaching you Kenyans about AFCON and goal difference rules,have you forgotten all that?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Basketball isn't a poor mans sport.Its not a rich mans game either.That's why in america,its dominated by blacks.
But all in all,you have shown some progress from a poor mans sport to average mans game!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kazikazi:
I was teaching you Kenyans about AFCON and goal difference rules,have you forgotten all that?
cheesy cheesy

Look at this simpleton.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kazikazi:
Basketball isn't a poor mans sport.Its not a rich mans game either.That's why in america,its dominated by blacks.
But all in all,you have shown some progress from a poor mans sport to average mans game!

Meanwhile, bongolalas can only prosper in stone age man's sport - also known as witchcraft. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kazikazi:
Which sport is Tanzania good at? Oooh I was forgetting you are rivaling Nigeria in witchcraft and sorcery grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nigerians you should just take heart cause you were eliminated by a better side.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wuoche:
Which sport is Tanzania good at? Oooh I was forgetting you are rivaling Nigeria in witchcraft and sorcery grin grin grin
How do u know we do witchcraft? And what about your fellow kiberans? So did any Tanzanian came to u and proclaim to be a witch?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kazikazi:
How do u know we do witchcraft? And what about your fellow kiberans? So did any Tanzanian came to u and proclaim to be a witch?
You can't run away from your destiny, who doesn't know your only service you export together with street children?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
NairobiWalker:

They haven't given the medals yet...but we are in the semi finals beating Morocco - Gold is very likely and at worst, silver. Meanwhile Basketball Super Chickens have already gone home. grin grin grin
It's game. Anything can happen grin but we have won plenty medals while you haven't won even one. What a big shame grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wuoche:
You can't run away from your destiny, who doesn't know your only service you export together with street children?
And are Kenyans exempted from witchcraft?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wuoche:
Don't you have witchcraft in your country. Witchcraft doesn't even exist in Nigeria sef. It's just a movie. Remember that you where listed top 10 in witchcraft grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wuoche:
Nigerians you should just take heart cause you were eliminated by a better side.
The thing here is that, we have won plenty medals while you haven't won even one grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kazikazi:
And are Kenyans exempted from witchcraft?
Keep digging 2016 articles as I shower you with today's events. Anyway on matters related to that sector you lead the world.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jasparrow1:
The thing here is that, we have won plenty medals while you haven't won even one grin
Keep bragging on old glories, I can correctly conclude that you are either a Manchester United fan or AC Milan fan. It's only those two teams that always brag about old glories and how they conquered the world of football.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jasparrow1:
Don't you have witchcraft in your country. Witchcraft doesn't even exist in Nigeria sef. It's just a movie. Remember that you where listed top 10 in witchcraft grin grin
Look for your country's name then take a seat and a packet of biscuit to watch how this movie unfolds.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kazikazi:
Don't mind the idiot. Their country was listed number 4 in Africa grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.