Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,297 members, 7,887,884 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:43 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337063 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 1:01am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Then bring that link here let me also access it alongside you

Just Google F1 and Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:01am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

Get a new word bro. And use it wisely or else am booking you to Oxford grammar class grin

OMG the more you keep persisting the more I am.made to.believe that you are an illiterate. So you.mean to say the word "APATHY " does not exist

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

OMG the more you keep persisting the more I am.made to.believe that you are an illiterate. So you.mean to say the word "APATHY " does not exist

It exists. But learn how to use it sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 1:06am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

The one you wrote earlier taahira grin

Things fall apart, collapse, disintegrate, crumble, give away, fall in! Are these Nigerian pseudonyms? grin tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:07am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

Just Google F1 and Nigeria.

Envious boy. Go to centenarycity website or better still follow them in instagram for more update.
By the way see I stumbled upon grin grin

https://www.africanews.com/amp/2019/05/17/morocco-south-africa-rwanda-nigeria-could-host-formula-one-races/

Go tell Uhuru to make money so he can get you yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:09am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

It exists. But learn how to use it sad

Na wa ooo. I repeat no kikuyu can lecture me on english.
I don't have time to waste if not I would have delved into that

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 1:11am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Envious boy. Go to centenarycity website or better still follow them in instagram for more update.
By the way see I stumbled upon grin grin

https://www.africanews.com/amp/2019/05/17/morocco-south-africa-rwanda-nigeria-could-host-formula-one-races/

Go tell Uhuru to make money so he can get you yours

There is no such thing as F1 in Nigeria. Speeding danfos is not a sanctioned motor vehicle event!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:13am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

There is no such thing as F1 in Nigeria. Speeding danfos is not a sanctioned motor vehicle event!

Hahaha your jealous as led you to denial..
Once again tell your zoo govt to make money so they can build you one.I can see you desperately need one grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 1:15am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Hahaha your jealous as led you to denial..
Once again tell your zoo govt to make money so they can build you one.I can see you desperately need one grin

Show us the F1 track or schedule and quit whining. Cry baby Samson. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Na wa ooo. I repeat no kikuyu can lecture me on english.
I don't have time to waste if not I would have delved into that

And no Jukun would teach me pidgin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 26, 2019
theenchanter:
before d mundial

grin grin grin

what you smoking bro ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 1:26am On Jul 26, 2019
Swiftly:
Please if you know that you can supply us Cashew nuts with any KOR to Ibafo, Ogun state and PKN to Ibadan in large quantities kindly call me on 08143730783 or WhatsApp 09025618768 ASAP

Kenya will gladly supply you with Tanzanian nuts. How
much do you need? grin cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:36am On Jul 26, 2019
Latest video on nairoslum.
A cbd with potholes, no pedestrian lanes, bad road filled with silts at both corners, unkempt grasses, a lost no streetlight with and the few one present are widely apart from each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 1:38am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:
A cbd with potholes, no pedestrian lanes, bad road filled with silts at both corners, unkempt grasses, a lost no streetlight with and the few one present are widely apart from each other.

Cry baby Samson folks. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Kenyana who sabotage this dream grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OIhJCB2LOA

Go and make money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:41am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

Show us the F1 track or schedule and quit whining. Cry baby Samson. grin

Don't send me on an errand cos I am not ready to spoon feed you . Go to their site or access their post on instagram period.
By the way tell Uhuru to make money so your desperate ass cab have something to brag about grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:42am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

Cry baby Samson folks. grin grin

You felt your slum right grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:45am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

And no Jukun would teach me pidgin grin

What is jukun kwerekwere grin

Learn English first before venteinto the pidgin. If you can get simple English the pidgin would come naturally to you....you won't be needing me on that grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Dud sth is seriously wrong with your life. Cant go to YouTube and all you come up with is the same old trash. You need to diversify. Treat yourself to some good vibez grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4I2Ae6FQ9g
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:48am On Jul 26, 2019
Guys read that post .something big is definitely coming out from this collaboration

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

What is jukun kwerekwere grin

Learn English first before venteinto the pidgin. If you can get simple English the pidgin would come naturally to you....you won't be needing me on that grin grin cheesy

See why I keep smacking you grin So u have a new word by thyself now huh cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 1:50am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Don't send me on an errand cos I am not ready to spoon feed you . Go to their site or access their post on instagram period.
grin

I am only interested in your F1 claims, not phantom cities. I repeat, speeding danfos is not a sanctioned motor vehicle event. grin cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:
Guys read that post .something big is definitely coming out from this collaboration

I guess we can call it samoroboration grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:57am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

See why I keep smacking you grin So u have a new word by thyself now huh cheesy

Mistake..I was going to write venturing

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:06am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

I am only interested in your F1 claims, not phantom cities. I repeat, speeding danfos is not a sanctioned motor vehicle event. grin cool

@ bolded Go tell that to your matatos.

The F1 is in that phantom cities jealous boy. If you can't hep your self then I can't help you either. Go tell Uhuru Kenyatta to make money so he can get you yours

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 2:18am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

@ bolded Go tell that to your matatos.

The F1 is in that phantom cities jealous boy. If you can't hep your self then I can't help you either. Go tell Uhuru Kenyatta to make money so he can get you yours

That means it's a phantom F1 event. Thanks for the confirmation. Now post more potholes in Nairobi and quit crying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:21am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

Dud sth is seriously wrong with your life. Cant go to YouTube and all you come up with is the same old trash. You need to diversify. Treat yourself to some good vibez grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4I2Ae6FQ9g

I hope I didn't hurt you grin grin because that video is a new one..I have never posted and watched that video if not today.
By the way which country is that song from .I am guessing it's not kikuyu republic because that man/woman grin grin is so talentless. I hope he/she was not chanting a spell.
Now you treat yourself with this classic vibez grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tu1_XxkgjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ligX9PupI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8N3_tmUR90

Enjoy its like your brothers below grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:31am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

That means it's a phantom F1 event. Thanks for the confirmation. Now post more potholes in Nairobi and quit crying.

I used that word and also attach the words" jealous boy"
So you can grab that simple sarcasm but I guess your dumbness has increased from its previous level. I can see our F1 racing is making you uncomfortable. Go tell Uhuru to make money so he can build you one.
No this time we are doing flood not potholes. Shame on your infastructuresless cbd.
Naijans pls this videos are a must watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKp-WtfdU14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMi-VKHI5bg

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Impressive! We are into the finals now, whatever happens let's know that we had a good run. Indeed we have had a good run in this competition!
TayserMahri:

Dang that was intense was following it live. We conjured an unprecedented comeback to lead in the last min only for the morphos to equalize the very last min. Then in OT we were drawing until his majesty Taylor hit a buzzer!!! GAME OVER!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:46am On Jul 26, 2019
so let's move to the sixth eastern part if nigeria. I present to you OWERRI in all its glory. .A beautiful laid back low density city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:52am On Jul 26, 2019
More guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:55am On Jul 26, 2019
RESIDENTIALS OWERRI

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.