Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,302 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337131 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) (4979) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2019
Jasparrow1:
In football small clubs are beating big clubs. It's game, anything can happen. So what I'm showing you is that. We have won so many medals while you have zero grin grin

How many have you won in athletics? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2019
edon21:

you'll hear that they don't listen to Nigerian songs lol

yes we don't listen to nigerian music except for cossano
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2019
rvp20182:
You actually do more - you give them for human sacrifices and witchcraft. You export your daughters and wives abroad to engage in prostitution. Majority of them - are working as sex slaves - abroad - with Nigeria drug lord trafficking them - and forcing them to be drug mules & sluts.

I mean we are talking Nigeria - that has been sending slaves abroad since 15th or early century. You exported 1m plus of your people to Americans to work as slaves.

You send your female daughter at the age of eight to open their innocent laps to white old hags cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:
so let's move to the sixth eastern part if nigeria. I present to you OWERRI in all its glory. .A beautiful laid back low density city
this city will give Nairobi a super challenge. even though it's not filled with old skyscrapers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2019
tylann:

yes we don't listen to nigerian music except for cossano
explain why davido was used for an advert in your city? or do you use unpopular people for that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
edon21:

explain why davido was used for an advert in your city? or do you use unpopular people for that
I

Which advert is that? Lol cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
NairobiWalker:

we have more medals than you too check records

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2019
edon21:

Which advert are you always talking about boy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2019
edon21:

Here they are. You're not our mates buddy. grin grin

https://www.theafricangourmet.com/2016/08/top-ten-african-countries-with-most.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Jasparrow1:
Some of them even rent out their wife because of poverty grin

Nigga,you're very dishonest and new here! We covered your mannish women's misdeeds in Greece,France,Russia,Spain and even the Phils'. Must we go back and post? The net never forgets!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Here they are. You're not our mates buddy. grin grin

https://www.theafricangourmet.com/2016/08/top-ten-african-countries-with-most.html?m=1

I guess this solves it all. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
NairobiWalker:
I
Which advert is that? Lol cheesy
on you tube search for Nairobi city 2 by sassy funke

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
spendoon:

well let wait till the 5000 page hahaha

What I learnt in Nigeria was the cows were the most important people in the country. I was totally confused and amazed with how much respect cows get in Nigeria. I did not even think that Nigeria was a country I thought Nigeria was a big cattle Farm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Blah blah blah..you like drawing attention why not do it already and stop sounding insane

I told you 5000 pages will be the best of all. Sometimes some things are just for the best moments. The pictures I have about Nigeria are going to be a total celebration at 5000 pages. When Ghanaians and Kenyans see the pictures all hell will break loose it'll just be like opening Pandora's Box. Even that Tanzania boy known as kamikaze if he sees the picture he will go into shock and have to be rushed to the hospital
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kenya is well known Africa Sporting Giant.

https://bestsports.com.br/db/medpag.php?tpc=2&lang=2

Olympic medals - Kenya has 100 (with 31 gold medals) - Nigeria 25 - with only 3 gold medals smiley

World championship
https://bestsports.com.br/db/medpag.php?tpc=1&lang=2

Kenya has won 427 - against Nigeria 33 smiley. Kenya has whopping 180 gold medals.

They beat us in Continental (All Africa Games) games - 1119 versus 411
https://bestsports.com.br/db/medpag.php?tpc=4&lang=2

gallivant:

I guess this solves it all. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
edon21:

on you tube search for Nairobi city 2 by sassy funke

I thought you said in Nairobi, now it's YouTube again? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who the fvck is sassy funke anyway?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Amboselli Serena Hotel Kenya - You can touch our mountain donated to Tanzanai (Kilimanjaro)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jonraid - Kenyatta University Hospital

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Reposting Nairobi - just to make nigerians angry.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kenya rural roads - Taita Taveta.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why are you shifting goal post hahahaha grin grin well, we have won 24 medals. We're not good in athletes, I give it to you guys grin but basketball and football and boxing, we're have medals more than you people grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
edon21:
If it's about all sport medals. We have about 700 medals grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jasparrow1:
Why are you shifting goal post hahahaha grin grin well, we have won 24 medals. We're not good in athletes, I give it to you guys grin but basketball and football and boxing, we're have medals more than you people grin

You shifted the goal posts and I played along.

The point is, we are now beating you at the the sports you used to beat us yet you have no hope of ever beating us in the sports we are used to beating you at. Soon you will be beating us at NOTHING. grin grin

PS...

The number of medals I posted are not of athletics only but all the sports combined. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jasparrow1:
If it's about all sport medals. We have about 700 medals grin

You have 23 medals in all sports in the olympics.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
The Panari Resort Nyahururu has all you need for a perfect stay. Just 2 ½ hour drive from Nairobi, it's off the popular Mount Kenya-Samburu safari circuit on the Nyeri-Nyahururu road. Beautiful views of Thompson falls as well.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You have 23 medals in all sports in the olympics.

That's just pathetic from a country that claims to be the giant of Africa.

rvp20182:
Kenya is well known Africa Sporting Giant.

https://bestsports.com.br/db/medpag.php?tpc=2&lang=2

Olympic medals - Kenya has 100 (with 31 gold medals) - Nigeria 25 - with only 3 gold medals smiley

World championship
https://bestsports.com.br/db/medpag.php?tpc=1&lang=2

Kenya has won 427 - against Nigeria 33 smiley. Kenya has whopping 180 gold medals.

They beat us in Continental (All Africa Games) games - 1119 versus 411
https://bestsports.com.br/db/medpag.php?tpc=4&lang=2

Well damn, they're not even close and the gap keeps on widening! The weird thing though is that Tanzania has never won any medal, not even a bronze since its inception! It's mind boggling to say the least. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You shifted the goal posts and I played along.

The point is, we are now beating you at the the sports you used to beat us yet you have no hope of ever beating us in the sports we are used to beating you at. Soon you will be beating us at NOTHING. grin grin

PS...

The number of medals I posted are not of athletics only but all the sports combined. grin grin
We're beating you in football like children or have you forgotten grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jasparrow1:

Forget basketball and boxing mate, all you got is soccer and I have a feeling we can cleanse you in that too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jasparrow1:

Based on your current team and our current team, I beg to differ. If Kenya met Nigeria today, we stand a high chance of beating you guys.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jasparrow1:

I am just glad you have gotten the medals out of your system. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) (4979) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.