Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305492 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 12:31am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

What are you saying brethren? Id much prefer pidgin or Jukun to this poor english. You need to come again! Whatever happened to naija education since Chinua Achebe and Wola Soyinke cry cry cry

Things fall apart is what happened! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:31am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

What does F1 have to do with centenary city?

This shows that you never checked...dummy it's part of the city just like the range safari,polo club,golf course and the rest.

By the way when will you guys make monet so you can build yours..don't worry we would dash you the one in benin grin angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:31am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

What does F1 have to do with centenary city?

This shows that you never checked...dummy it's part of the city just like the range safari,polo club,golf course and the rest.

By the way when will you guys make monet so you can build yours..don't worry we would dash you the one in benin grin >

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:33am On Jul 26, 2019
Wuoche:
Keep digging 2016 articles as I shower you with today's events. Anyway on matters related to that sector you lead the world.

Did they come door to door to conduct this research? Because I sure didn't see anyone knocking on my door
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

You would just say your grammar comprehension is so low and I would understand and come down to your level..APATHY SIMPLY MEANS INDIFFERENCE / SHOWING NO INTEREST. ....should i go further breaking it down for you grin

Honestly you can't break the grammar more than you already have. Even kazi would beat you in English and hes the glass jaw of English grin Your grammar so broken you can't mend it grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:36am On Jul 26, 2019
Kazikazi:
Anyone can fake rankings in the same way u did in hunger index! You remember how Turkana lost a lot of souls due to hunger while your index was better than Tz?

Now u faked on witchcraft rankings too.So u believe Tz is worse than voodoo worshippers in Benin or Haiti? So are 92% of Tzanians witches? Where are atheists,Godly men,and others who don't care about that no sense?
No right thinking individual can agree to a research which says 92% of populace are in witchcraft, there is no such country in this world

Well said

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

@bolded splendid question

Don't waste time bro. The report was even biased. 99.99 % of bongolalas believe in witchcraft. And the remaining .01 % who don't are expats from kenya and Uganda grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 12:38am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

I checked for a F1 track in centenary city and I got a Prince. Why is this so hard to understand? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:39am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

Honestly you can't break the grammar more than you already have. Even kazi would beat you in English and hes the glass jaw of English grin Your grammar so broken you can't mend it grin

I am sorry no.kikuyu can teach me English. Once again you should throw your pride and meaningless ego away when next you don't understand a word and ask for lessons , you can trust that I won't hesitate grin grin grin

Remember I am here to help you learn grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

Its about priorities. Nigerians being the typical house Negros cannot leave white mans country to represent their own country.

How in the hell can A Kenyan of all Africans call somebody a house Negro when you choose to be fifth class citizens in your own land? The Whites and Asians control nearly every expect of your economy and land and you don't care. What little development you get is put into making tourist attractions. When you post "beautiful" Kenyans you only post Arabs and Somalis. Your police want hesitate to kill an African for the most petty crime, but want lay a hand on European deviants. Your people are dressing up as wannabe Arabs. Your wives are chasing and begging White tourists to marry them. Your selling your daughter's to white pedophiles. Your Trying to copy everything you see in the western world becuase you have little semblance of culture your own making you a terrible bootleg copy of a European country on the African continent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 12:40am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Did they come door to door to conduct this research? Because I sure didn't see anyone knocking on my door

There was a skull hanging by your door, do they need to knock and ascertain the obvious?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

I repeat your IAAF is trash .it's can't be compared with world cup.its a supreme honour for a country to be picked(that is one honour kenyans can never be given)...go and ask Russia let's them explain better. No one wants to waste important hours of his/her life watching hunger stricken kenyans running to entertain less than 60,000 people for a few hours.
Even without technicalities you should know we ain't equals cos we are superior grin cheesy

Go tell Usain Bolt your shenanigans grin Kenya hosts the world while naija hosts small boys and girls. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:41am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

Hmmm someone is obsessed with our novels

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

Pidgin to happened grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:41am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

The ranking was not compiled by Kenyans. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's was compiled by jobless fools grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 12:42am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Hmmm someone is obsessed with our novels

What novels? Things literally fell apart!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Come on! Did you want witchcraft census? It's obviously sampling. If I go to edo and ask 200 random people from random places whether they believe in witchcraft and 199 of them say they do then automatically I conclude that almost everyone in edo is a believer. grin no door to door thingy here.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 12:46am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

Come on! Did you want witchcraft census? It's obviously sampling. If I go to edo and ask 200 random people from random places whether they believe in witchcraft and 199 of them say they do then automatically I conclude that almost everyone in edo is a believer. grin no door to door thingy here.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Jasparrow1:
When we're telling these kenyans that, our population is not up to 100 million they thought we're lying grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5322257/6000-illegal-miners-flood-osun#80629956

Hahaha this is not today news..our politicians has inflated our population starting from the north so they can make them feel more powerful than other tribe. Even our Gdp is more than that but they only real was that one so they can loot the rest(no wonder they silence one politician that tried revealing that info) I am just hoping this sowore and nnamdi kanu reunion would work so we can seek the revolutions we need and know our true stats .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

I am sorry no.kikuyu can teach me English. Once again you should throw your pride and meaningless ego away when next you don't understand a word and ask for lessons , you can trust that I won't hesitate grin grin grin

Remember I am here to help you learn grin

grin grin

I can see ya with the dictionary on that page with the word apathy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

Its women grin

It's world cup grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:48am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

Don't waste time bro. The report was even biased. 99.99 % of bongolalas believe in witchcraft. And the remaining .01 % who don't are expats from kenya and Uganda grin

You this boy you are trouble grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 26, 2019
AskiaHarem:

How in the hell can A Kenyan of all Africans call somebody a house Negro when you choose to be fifth class citizens in your own land? The Whites and Asians control nearly every expect of your economy and land and you don't care. What little development you get is put into making tourist attractions. When you post "beautiful" Kenyans you only post Arabs and Somalis. Your police want hesitate to kill an African for the most petty crime, but want lay a hand on European deviants. Your people are dressing up as wannabe Arabs. Your wives are chasing and begging White tourists to marry them. Your selling your daughter's to white pedophiles. Your Trying to copy everything you see in the western world becuase you have little semblance of culture your own making you a terrible bootleg copy of a European country on the African continent.

You are another big house negro

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:50am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin grin

I can see ya with the dictionary on that page with the word apathy grin

Pls can you.keep your language clean grin grin or are you speaking kikuyu

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

Same way I would knock on 200 kikuyu'and all 200 of them would agree that they believe

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

It's world cup grin

Under 20 women world cup grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Pls can you.keep your language clean grin grin or are you speaking kikuyu

Get a new word bro. And use it wisely or else am booking you to Oxford grammar class grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 12:53am On Jul 26, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Everytime you write anything you expose your low IQ to the masses. If I was you I would stick to memes that way people wouldn't notice how stupid you actually are. At least with memes you can relay your feelings without speaking your mind since its empty. Get it? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:56am On Jul 26, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Well said. They admire the white alot to the point where they offer their 8 year old kids to the whites for sex tourism. .I mean do they not have conscience, or didn't they carry that kid for nine months in their belly before delivery. Even south africans don't idolize whites like this ..atleast you would still see some shops and neighbourhood that has zero tolerance to a pale /Caucasian skin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

Everytime you write anything you expose your low IQ to the masses. If I was you I would stick to memes that way people wouldn't notice how stupid you actually are. At least with memes you can relay your feelings without speaking your mind since its empty. Get it? grin

(Yawnnnnning) ahhhhhhhhhh..truth Hurts bri

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

I checked for a F1 track in centenary city and I got a Prince. Why is this so hard to understand? grin

Then bring that link here let me also access it alongside you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:59am On Jul 26, 2019
Obakillah:

What novels? Things literally fell apart!!

The one you wrote earlier taahira grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.