Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6409871 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jay254:

Kenya welcomes almost two million tourists plus and ahundreds of thousand expatriates?? Who does Nigeria accommodate??

Let me ask this way how many countries in the world accommodate Nigerians.We have arrested so many Nigerians with expired passport, Drug trafficking, money laundering...

Make your selfs accomodatable first..
is the same in SA,we jail and deport thousands of nigerians every year and will continue to put them in the cages until their government cry "xenophobia"

____Lord Osirus

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
PROVERBZ:
lol j only saw spar me prize and shop rite

there are many more Dan dat owned by Nigerians eg eluzai mall
mega malls

grin grin,PROVERBZ My Friend, I don't want to disagree with you on this one, but from the pictures , I see most SAcn retailers, SPAR, SHOPRITE, GAME,BARCELOS, MAKHAMS, TRUEWORTHS, STANDARD BANK,MTN, MR PRICE and MANY MORE, Share with me the list from naija. I am still enjoying the beautiful pictures from your country and kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kenya is also 4th largest cut flower exporter, you know, those fresh flowers you buy for your bae on valentines day
http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/global-leaders-in-cut-flower-exports.html

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
PROVERBZ:
lol j only saw spar me prize and shop rite

there are many more Dan dat owned by Nigerians eg eluzai mall
mega malls

I will never be surprise to see shops like EDGARS/JET, TOTAL SPORTS, STERNS, STEERS, DEBONAIRS(Pizza) and many more in nigeria, which is good for your country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by highheybee: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
MPSA:

grin grin,PROVERBZ My Friend, I don't want to disagree with you on this one, but from the pictures , I see most SAcn retailers, SPAR, SHOPRITE, GAME,BARCELOS, MAKHAMS, TRUEWORTHS, STANDARD BANK,MTN and MANY MORE, Share with me the list from naija. I am still enjoying the beautiful pictures from your country and kenya

Wetin...so it's wrong having SA malls or companies here...what's with all these.....tell that to China in which all hot dogs,silicon valley likes creating company there... Qualcomm,samsung,disney,mediatek,apple,microsoft,google...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
highheybee:

Wetin...so it's wrong having SA malls or companies here...what's with all these.....tell that to China in which all hot dogs,silicon valley likes creating company there... Qualcomm,samsung,disney,mediatek,apple,microsoft,google...

Nothing wrong brother, It is good for SA and the continent at the same time. ''Job creation in the continent, SA side is Business,'' win win situation, Nothing is wrong. Development is also part of this deal
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jayceon:
is the same in SA,we jail and deport thousands of nigerians every year and will continue to put them in the cages until their government cry "xenophobia"

____Lord Osirus
you need deliverance

WE DONT HAVE DAT BRAND DOOM HERE IN NIGERIA IF NOT I WOULD HAVE DONE IT FOR YOU FOR FREE
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
PROVERBZ:
you need deliverance

WE DONT HAVE DAT BRAND DOOM HERE IN NIGERIA IF NOT I WOULD HAVE DONE IT FOR YOU FOR FREE
ohh look who got jokes....grin

South Africa will give you that Doom brand just like we gave you the malls
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
naijalander:

No mind dem, they are not nearly as accommodating as Nigerians in their country but can open mouth and be yabbin us.

The problem is not Kenyans, it's people like you. Nigerians keep to themselves, live in groups, talk to themselves, stay away from locals, even import their own churches.

If you ever come back, try smiling with your neighbours, see if it doesn't make you friends. The other nationalities living in Kenya don't complain like you because they are not afraid of living, talking and befriending Kenyans.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
naijalander:
And by the way, Kenya has a lot of Ghost malls.

Like....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jayceon:
ohh look who got jokes....grin

South Africa will give you that Doom brand just like we gave you the malls
HMMM DIS GUY
UR CASE INDEED SPIRITUAL YOU REALIZE NAIJA HAS ITS OWN STORES RIT

AND SHOP RITE ARE TENANTS IN MANY STATES AND DONT OWN THE BIULDING IT SELF

OYA NOW RECEIVE SENSE!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
PROVERBZ:
HMMM DIS GUY

OYA NOW RECEIVE SENSE!!

IF you can visit SA , You will understand we don't sell our stuff under the trees, we design beautiful malls, we can't sell our stuff under the trees in nigeria, we know better malls than you think .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
PROVERBZ:
HMMM DIS GUY

OYA NOW RECEIVE SENSE!!
do you want me to get ruthless on you again?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
MPSA:

IF you can visit SA , You will understand we don't sell our stuff under the trees, we design beautiful malls, we can't sell our stuff under the trees in nigeria, we know better malls than you think .
I know sa have a lot of establishments here in naija

but jayceon is a bigot I know personally rite from
the African millintaries tread
his all about making naija look stupid
dangote has many factories around Africa so those globacom Ghana for example but its no big deal to us

I wonder why he wants to make us look incapable
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jayceon:
do you want me to get ruthless on you again?
is ruthless the worse lord osirus can get??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
PROVERBZ:
you need deliverance

Why you ask my fellow country man about the Doom guy, who told you he knows something about doom guy, direct that question to the right person if you want to understand more about that man(doom guy). I don't think he's the right person

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Gurrara falls

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Gurrara falls, Niger state

You wanna swim?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Gurrara falls Niger State

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pictures of places near Abuja though the second picture is Aso rock.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
PROVERBZ:

dangote has many factories around Africa so those globacom Ghana for example but its no big deal to us

I'm not a bigot,I'm a guy who unapologetically state the facts as they are

Unfortunately nigerians are the ones making themselves look bad by the horrendous crimes they commit worldwide,I can't make you look bad, you have done a mavelous job yourself

SA is very far from perfect yes,but we don't take our problems to other countries and we don't need help from strangers wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
If want to know about Old Oyo Empire, this was the site.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
I have Kenyans in my extended family oga.

Muafrika2:

The problem is not Kenyans, it's people like you. Nigerians keep to themselves, live in groups, talk to themselves, stay away from locals, even import their own churches.

If you ever come back, try smiling with your neighbours, see if it doesn't make you friends. The other nationalities living in Kenya don't complain like you because they are not afraid of living, talking and befriending Kenyans.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
naijalander:

I have Kenyans in my extended family oga.

Okay ooo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
No one is forcing you na, who sigh you?

I just said core Kenyans are more prone to radical liberalist ideals like atheism and homosexuality although there are people with these ideals in Nigeria, core Naija culture is more conservative?

gallivant:

Religions like Islam and Christianity are alien to Africa so why would I subscribe?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
MPSA:

Why you ask my fellow country man about the Doom guy, who told you he knows something about doom guy, direct that question to the right person if you want to understand more about that man(doom guy). I don't think he's the right person
he is desperate and he thinks he can use that against me....POOR GUY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ouch!

Jayceon:

Unfortunately nigerians are the ones making themselves look bad by the horrendous crimes they commit worldwide,I can't make you look bad, you have done a mavelous job yourself

SA is very far from perfect yes,but we don't take our problems to other countries and we don't need help from strangers wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Old Oyo National park, Oyo State

3 & 4 pictures are Oke Ogun man made beach

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
PROVERBZ:

I don't think provoking him will support your statement , you must start to understand in life we are different, the person who inform you about your weak points isn't your enemy, but the person who keep quiet when you fall is your real enemy, you will be a strong man if you can learn to take punches, nothing is wrong from my fellow country man, you will be strong, keep on walking.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
I take insult to the insinuation that more Nigerians engage in illegal work when resident in foreign countries. The truth is there are more Nigerians who engage in legal work and contribute only the economy of their host nations. But bad news travels faster, I blame the media for your ignorance. I'm Nigerian, I don't do online scams, drug peddling or prostitution.

Jayceon:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Forgiveness!More Pictures Please grin

Jay! Do your good work Please grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shizzy7(f): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
naijalander:

I take insult to the insinuation that more Nigerians engage in illegal work when resident in foreign countries. The truth is there are more Nigerians who engage in legal work and contribute only the economy of their host nations. But bad news travels faster, I blame the media for your ignorance. I'm Nigerian, I don't do online scams, drug peddling or prostitution.

Its just a general perception.

Those involved in the scams are actually smart people who are using the smartness in a negative way.

Of course they are allergic to those who do good things, there is no way they can see or notice them, even if they do, that have to be quiet about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.