Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312984 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6887) (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

they have taken it international
samorobo:

Lol global robbers...Kenya will never change

#kenzoo grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

The horses mouth are the property developers...do Emporis know more than them....

Have your Emporis ever set their feets on that site before..
I will stand with emboris to the end, what I know is that emboris data is collected by legit staffs like editorial Community, data researchers(conducts research on property developers, architectures, engineers, planners, surveyors e.t.c) and public(opinions- this will put the researchers to be on top gear when conducting research thus avoiding simple mistakes which can misleading the audience,). Emboris is not stupid to say the tallest azuri is 97m with its 27floors(3parking and two underground). Though they use unjust logic to count the floors at times. There ground level matters more than the top and that's the reason they are claiming millennium to be a skyscrapper. Going by other sites though, e.g skyscrappercenter You will find out that those pillars are nowhere close to skyscrapper..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
TayserMahrii:

See? Lies cant take you far. Initially you claimed that all people with covid are isolated and there is no communal transmission. Now you're saying the bolded, which is the exact opposite of what you had said. grin
yes there is no community transmission yet

All the cases confirmed so far have been among the 1030 quarantine travelers

Their 2400 contact persons have all tested negative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

if their lockdown keeps long, they will starve to death

Oh i forgot, maybe UN will bring them food.
MumuCountry:
Kenya is a fvcking broke country grin living on donor support grin stvpid, hungry Kenyans are crying over their small lockdown.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
ednited:

when will i ever be able to help you erase mpenzi from your list hehe
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are a real lady.you are very intelligent. That man lacks understanding, you have told him countless times how you don't want to be called mpenzi by him,,but the sad truth is,he is dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
MumuCountry:
Fuckeduppedness grin lockdown in Kenya means your brain is also in lockdown mode,right? Are you a comedian?

Nigerian Muslim said that they will not obey the government's lock down and stay at home that there is no Corona virus in the world and coronavirus does not exist see them protect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aKn7yQXGJw

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kazikazi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are a real lady.you are very intelligent. That man lacks understanding, you have told him countless times how you don't want to be called mpenzi by him,,but the sad truth is,he is dumb

Still wondering how you guys survived for years like this grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
TayserMahrii:

haa msee, umewachia kazi mresh
Leave my wife.You hear me Mr kibera? Or should I beat u up?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

3 billion?

Source?
Yes 3 billion

we have 3 funds with a total of 3 billion in them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Just40:
Yes 3 billion

we have 3 funds with a total of 3 billion in them

Unbundle them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:
really bro grin.. You mean lake Victoria?... only Ugandan can claim such allegation despite you guys owning the biggest share of it. cool
Nile river is being fed from lake Victoria,and we have a biggest share of the lake.Besides that,the waters of lake Victoria are from mainly kagera river which is passing Burundi and TZ
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

Unbundle them
Heritage Fund
Stabilization Fund
Sinking Fund

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kazikazi:
Nile river is being fed from lake Victoria,and we have a biggest share of the lake.Besides that,the waters of lake Victoria are from mainly kagera river which is passing Burundi and TZ
yes, you have the biggest share of it, but the question is? How are you gonna stop the floor of water to Egypt?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Just40:
Heritage Fund
Stabilization Fund
Sinking Fund

But many countries have these kinds of funds in different terms,

Like emegency relief funds, disaster funds, stimulus fund etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
ednited:

Are you for real?

Why? @kazikazi
The guy is mad.completely mad.
FYI,TZ also is being affected by Egyptian decisions on Nile river.If we supports Egypt,that will be like shooting ourselves in the foot.We have lake Victoria, and if Egypt gets what she wants,that means we will have to seek Egyptian voice on how much water we should use on a lake which is in our land
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:
yes, you have the biggest share of it, but the question is? How are you gonna stop the floor of water to Egypt?
I don't know how much I should explain it.
Dude,Nile gets waters from lake Victoria.lake Victoria gets waters from kagera river.Kagera river is flowing from Burundi and passes TZ then pours its waters on Victoria.
So,we can just divert the river.Lake Victoria will have less volume,then nothing will come out from the lake to enter Nile.So white Nile will dry up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
ednited:

Still wondering how you guys survived for years like this grin
I sometimes tease them.You know how short tempered are they!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:
you shouldshould know by now that you don't have to be on foot for war
Do u think you can really win a war without foot soldiers?
You can use air attacks at first,but at the end you will need to go down to make everything under control.Foot soldiers are still needed,very much.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kazikazi:
I don't know how much I should explain it.
Dude,Nile gets waters from lake Victoria.lake Victoria gets waters from kagera river.Kagera river is flowing from Burundi and passes TZ then pours its waters on Victoria.
So,we can just divert the river.Lake Victoria will have less volume,then nothing will come out from the lake to enter Nile.So white Nile will dry up.
you're reasoning like a mad man grin.. do you know how many rivers are distributors of L.Victoria? Having large share of the lake doesn't mean anything just the way mt.Kilimanjaro doesn't mean anything to you but instead Kenya is the one dominating grin Anyway. Where will river kagera flow then? Or you're planning to start a human-made lake along it? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kazikazi:
Do u think you can really win a war without foot soldiers?
You can use air attacks at first,but at the end you will need to go down to make everything under control.Foot soldiers are still needed,very much.

Look at the comment you made
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

It seems you have no clue about new technology, unmanned drones,....
Look at you!
Drones can't do everything what a man do!
Can a drone arrest someone? Can it interrogate a person?
It seems you just heard a word "unmanned drone" but you really don't understand it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:
you're reasoning like a mad man grin.. do you know how many rivers are distributors of L.Victoria? Having large share of the lake doesn't mean anything just the way mt.Kilimanjaro doesn't mean anything to you but instead Kenyans is the one dominating grin Anyway. Where will river kagera flow then? Or you're planning to start a human-made lake along it? grin
I told you we can divert the river,that isn't a rocket science. We have done that in TZ for ages,diverting small rivers into coffeee farms
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:
[s]I will stand with emboris to the end, what I know is that emboris data is collected by legit staffs like editorial Community, data researchers(conducts research on property developers, architectures, engineers, planners, surveyors e.t.c) and public(opinions- this will put the researchers to be on top gear when conducting research thus avoiding simple mistakes which can misleading the audience,). Emboris is not stupid to say the tallest azuri is 97m with its 27floors(3parking and two underground). Though they use unjust logic to count the floors at times. There ground level matters more than the top and that's the reason they are claiming millennium to be a skyscrapper. Going by other sites though, e.g skyscrappercenter You will find out that those pillars are nowhere close to skyscrapper.[/s].

You need help this kid...You say too much but make zero sense...you said Emporis conduct research on property developers and the same property developers are out saying the property the are wholeheartedly funding with their hard earned money is about 145m in height...and you are here clinging to the incompetence of Emporis....and when Insulted now, you will go about crying foul and throwing tantrums...... not that I care anyway but you hardly reason logically..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

You need help this kid...You say too much but make zero sense...you said Emporis conduct research on property developers and the same property developers are out saying the property the are wholeheartedly funding with their hard earned money is about 145m in height...and you are here clinging to the incompetence of Emporis....and when Insulted now, you will go about crying foul and throwing tantrums...... not that I care anyway but you hardly reason logically..
look kid, you're just running your mouth with little to no information to counter what I said. The same emboris receive information from property developers and by huge survey conducted by emboris team,(M$E being factored) the developers info will be of little impact . As I said, the developers will deceive the world with false information just to hype their project. wink..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kazikazi:
Look at you!
Drones can't do everything what a man do!
Can a drone arrest someone? Can it interrogate a person?
It seems you just heard a word "unmanned drone" but you really don't understand it.

Kazikazi how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Agreed!

And after we're going to discuss Nigeria.

-poverty capital of the world.
-Planet earth third most terrorised country.
-open defecation capital of the world.

Deal?

Start shooting grin

Well, at this junction, I don't want to discuss. It could be used against mein the future. I retract my early derogatory statement about South Africa. EOD cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
ednited:

We aint locking down yet. How is Nigeria doing in general?

Every time my PC connects to the internet, it keeps providing me Nigerian news and it always surprise me. I wonder if it is identifying me as Nigerian lol

Hahahaha that is just funny, you cant escape Nigeria News so long as you are on our dear continent...wonder more why so many countries know so much about us.....

Anyway Nigeria is cool,we are going through our lockdown...but I am Surprise to hear you guys have not joined the club.....has Ethiopia not been affected cos your neighbour Kenya seems to be in pretty big shiit over this pandemic already..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kazikazi:
I told you we can divert the river,that isn't a rocket science. We have done that in TZ for ages,diverting small rivers into coffeee farms
lake kagera alone can not have any impact on lake Victoria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

don't get deceived by the bolded figure grin, you will be in for good shock, it's just about time smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:
look kid, you're just running your mouth with little to no information to counter what I said. The same emboris receive information from property developers and by huge survey conducted by emboris team,(M$E being factored) the developers info will be of little impact . As I said, the developers will deceive the world with false information just to hype their project. wink..

You are the one making little sense with balderdash as counter....if the developers can decieve the world then they can as well decieve emporis, Afterall they are never going to show up at the site and are going to rely largely on whatever information the developers give to them..... Emporis incompetence should not be promoted....even reputable bodies like World bank and IMF have constantly revealed their incompetence one way or the other...that doesn't mean it should be ruled out simply because they are reputable...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:
don't get deceived by the bolded figure grin, you will be in for good shock, it's just about time smiley

Which shock?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

There's nothing wow aboutabout that design, it's pale

Well, your country man designed it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6887) (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 42 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.