Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312868 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

I used the 2018 information, how many does Tanzania have?

Don't flatter yourself I know my country
TZ has very few,may be 50. No real figures available.

You doesn't know your country.Should I tell u again about Thabo how he became a Tanzanian by having a TZ passport?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kazikazi:
TZ has very few,may be 50. No real figures available.

You doesn't know your country.Should I tell u again about Thabo how he became a Tanzanian by having a TZ passport?

When you start acting dumb leave me out of it old man

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is not planet mars!
This is lake matron and surrounding areas in Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

Hahahaha that is just funny, you cant escape Nigeria News so long as you are on our dear continent...wonder more why so many countries know so much about us.....

Anyway Nigeria is cool,we are going through our lockdown...but I am Surprise to hear you guys have not joined the club.....has Ethiopia not been affected cos your neighbour Kenya seems to be in pretty big shiit over this pandemic already..

Today aditional 2 cases has been reported and we have 25 corona victims in total. We are in huge problem and our govt does not seem to be telling the truth. We are just waiting to see what time has offered us.

What is surprising me is the fact that not a single Ethiopian or even Kenyan news is reaching me till i search. It is all Nigerian and it keeps using the alphabets of the language i dont even speak even if it is Ethiopian. Google is so lost.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:
SA has a total of 1 959 individual shopping centres, and these take up so much space that the country ranks 8th among its global peers in terms of shopping centre coverage.

The top three countries in terms of shopping centre supply are the US, China and Canada.

The size of SA's shopping centre market is just behind that of Australia and France.

No doubt about that but this is not about mall.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
gallivant:

You have innovated yourself out of sense. Tinapa is not a mall. wink

Does Kenya know what is called innovation? grin

It's bigger than the biggest in Kenya. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

Nothing special here

This is just phase 1 and there are 3 phases left. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
ednited:

Really? Explain further on Tanzania war cuz i know nothing about it.

About the Nile info, mtis is right. I was really confused when you say its source is from part Tanzania. We are currently working on the Blue Nile and it starts from Northern / Amhara region of Ethiopia. You can see it from there.
Blue Nile is a part of Nile,but a white Nile I think is a bigger one which starts in lake Victoria. The blue Nile starts in lake tana,Ethiopia.

About a war,we fought with Uganda long ago in 79.The Ugandan soldiers attached TZ,we had no choice but responding with fire.We fought,we pushed them back, but the president of Uganda who was Idd Amin at the time,when he saw he is loosing,he called his friend Muammar Gaddafi to help.
Gaddafi sent 2500 Libyan soldiers with a lot of military weapons,but we overpowerd them,we captured them.We took over Uganda.Idd Amin ran away.We appointed a new president.
You can check on Wikipedia.

Most of those Arabs can't fight a forest war! What they know is sand,sands,and more sand with scotching sun
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kazikazi:
Blue Nile is a part of Nile,but a white Nile I think is a bigger one which starts in lake Victoria. The blue Nile starts in lake tana,Ethiopia.

About a war,we fought with Uganda long ago in 79.The Ugandan soldiers attached TZ,we had no choice but responding with fire.We fought,we pushed them back, but the president of Uganda who was Idd Amin at the time,when he saw he is loosing,he called his friend Muammar Gaddafi to help.
Gaddafi sent 2500 Libyan soldiers with a lot of military weapons,but we overpowerd them,we captured them.We took over Uganda.Idd Amin ran away.We appointed a new president.
You can check on Wikipedia.

Most of those Arabs can't fight a forest war! What they know is sand,sands,and more sand with scotching sun

Hahaha. Tz the incredible hulk of Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
XhosaNostra:

This por.ns.tar is a joke
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

Does Kenya know what is called innovation? grin

It's bigger than the biggest in Kenya. grin
are you trying to compare two rivers with that mall in Nigeria grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
tylann:

This por.ns.tar is a joke

When he was telling the story, I imagined a movie, where the protagonist always seem to have the strength of Samson grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:
are you trying to compare two rivers with that mall in Nigeria grin

It's bigger than two malls. That's the point. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:
;

Britam tower of course. See picture. grin

Milennium tower is taller than UAP tower. grin
..millennium tower is a pillar, by now you should be knowing grin. I don't know why you're so desperate to count it among tallest buildings in Africa.
Our Britam tower won emboris award smiley.. and it's not Necoms league grin.. floor-wise and design smiley.
Your tallest building is Necom which is super ugly with hideous spire grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

It's bigger than two malls. That's the point. grin
do you know criteria used to rank malls? smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

When you start acting dumb leave me out of it old man

F.uck off, you are the one who acting like a b.itch with your cheap words, "suit yourself ", " don't expect me to do that". etc

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:
do you know criteria used to rank malls? smiley

I don't know. You tell me. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Who the fùck is asking for your validation? Shove it up your stinking ass!
Maybe the bed bugs wear Halloween fangs & bite.
yeye hoe

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:
..millennium tower is a pillar, by now you should be knowing grin. I don't know why you're so desperate to count it among tallest buildings in Africa.
Our Britam tower won emboris award smiley.. and it's not Necoms league grin.. floor-wise and design smiley.

The same Emporis that gave Britam tower the award disagrees with you on Milennium tower. grin

The same NECOM tower had suffered two fires since it was built. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

I don't know. You tell me. grin
that's your assignment, am not going to spoon feed yougrin. The same criteria is the one that has placed your mall nowhere close to top ten grin smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
XhosaNostra:

We hit them grin We hit them hard.we hit them! grin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Entebbe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:
that's your assignment, am not going to spoon feed yougrin. The same criteria is the one that has placed your mall nowhere close to top ten grin smiley

Bloggers list. It doesn't count. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

The same Emporis that gave Britam tower the award disagrees with you on Milennium tower. grin

The same NECOM tower had suffered two fires since it was built. grin
Britam was completed some years back and the figures used to a shamble as the tower get bits of renovation until the final data was found.

Emboris named the pillar skyscrapper even before construction resumed, those pillar will just make to be tallest artificial structure in Africa but nowhere close to tallest buldings grin.. has your skyscrapper achieved fifty fifty floor-spire distribution.? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

Bloggers list. It doesn't count. grin
so you research has only found bloggers grin??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kazikazi:

LMAO.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:
Britam was completed some years back and the figures used to a shamble as the tower get bits of renovation until the final data was found.

Emboris named the pillar skyscrapper even before construction resumed, those pillar will just make to be tallest artificial structure in Africa but nowhere close to tallest buldings grin.. has your skyscrapper achieved fifty fifty floor-spire distribution.? grin

As long as Emporis says it is indeed skyscraper, I don't need to worry about figures. grin

Anyway, didn't you see the floors you were looking for? grin

See it again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:
so you research has only found bloggers grin??

The lastest is Tinapa malls is bigger than the biggest in Kenya. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

As long as Emporis says it is indeed skyscraper, I don't need to worry about figures. grin

Anyway, didn't you see the floors you were looking for? grin

See it again. grin
it looks more of architectural design than the real floors. Can you please post the renders image of the same, smiley just want to confirm if
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
XhosaNostra:

When he was telling the story, I imagined a movie, where the protagonist always seem to have the strength of Samson grin

He always imagine things in his head

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

The lastest is Tinapa malls is bigger than the biggest in Kenya. grin
am not seeing anything, post something that can be seen clearly like this.the mall can be big but selling maize and beans only. grin

Can the quality standards beat this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kazikazi:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Entebbe

Wow! Fascinating! You seems to be the super power in East Africa though I doubt you can win Ethiopia. grin

Did you also defeat the South African army? grin

Drop it here and let us another fascinating story. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:

Nyayo house with a spire

(1) (2) (3) ... (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 34 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.