Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6313047 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

Well, at this junction, I don't want to discuss. It could be used against mein the future. I retract my early derogatory statement about South Africa. EOD cool

You shouldn't have backed off..I would have won that argument easily

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

Well, your country man designed it. grin

I gues they saw it fit for yall
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shma:
the horses mouth can exaggerate you know. Emboris says those towers are not the same height,. Am begging to suspect your two towers!!?? grin

But are we now on the same page about millennium pillars?? grin

Emporis obviously didn't update. Don't worry, they will. grin

As long as we are on the same page with Emporis. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

Let's agree they are poor designers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

What part of the design irks you

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

You shouldn't have backed off..I would have won that argument easily

There are many things I don't want to engage myself in and mocking human weakness is one of them. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

Let's agree they are poor designers. grin

Have you seen SA malls designs? Among Best in the world

Lets just say youyou got what you deserved lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Problemkid1:
You called forgiveness a gay. Someone that's happly married. With 2 lovely, beautiful kids. You think forgiveness is your mate. Because he's here exchanging words with you bombastic fools. You think forgiveness is like you Foolish gay. Nonsense and Wawa.
Chill your titties mate.....I simply asked the question, since you said you dont speak with gays, yet you spoke to both me and sammy, but not forgiveness...........You see what im getting at?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

Lets agree they can't give what they don't have. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

Show me a mall with hotel, resort and studios in same spot.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
33 PERSONS RECOVER IN GHANA

The Health Minister, Kwaku Agyemang Manu has disclosed that 31 persons out of Ghana’s 145 active cases of coronavirus infections have tested negative after going through periods of management in isolation.

Speaking in an interview the minister disclosed that the 31 persons will be monitored closely in their respective homes by the ministry and the Ghana Health Service to check progress of their full recovery.

“We have conducted some tests and 31 persons out of the total active cases have tested negative.” He said.

Underscoring that Ghanaians should remain calm as government manages the spread of the virus, the minister said some five persons who have so far lost their lives to the virus in Ghana had pre-existing medical conditions or were aged, which contributed to their demise.

“I keep on emphasising that the fatality rate in Ghana is very low so Ghanaians should not be scared. The five persons who have already lost their lives had underlying medical conditions.” He added.

Ever since recording its first two cases of coronavirus, Ghana has gone on to record 152 cases with five deaths and two recoveries.

The minister’s announcement means that Ghana now has 33 recoveries and five deaths out of 152 confirmed infections of COVID-19.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

A mall is for shopping. Resorts have gift shops and studios have no business in malls.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
gallivant:

A mall is for shopping. Resorts have gift shops and studios have no business in malls.

That's you level. We have invented a new dimension to it. It is called innovative. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

Lets agree they can't give what they don't have. grin

They gave you whatwhat you deserve that's it,
Stop acting dumb
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

They gave you whatwhat you deserve that's it,
Stop acting dumb

Because that's all it has. No excuse. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

Because that's all it has. No excuse. grin

Don't expect me do drop to your level of dumbness

I'll let you be, bye
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

Nothing special here

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

You are the one making little sense with balderdash as counter....if the developers can decieve the world then they can as well decieve emporis, Afterall they are never going to show up at the site and are going to rely largely on whatever information the developers give to them..... Emporis incompetence should not be promoted....even reputable bodies like World bank and IMF have constantly revealed their incompetence one way or the other...that doesn't mean it should be ruled out simply because they are reputable...
the bolded shows how ignorant you are, you can't even peruse the site to get more info That's why I told you you're good at running your mouth with half-baked to zero content. I just told you there is a team that conducts surveys and collects data on the same but you're still not acknowledging the facts, whatsapp with you grin. Or you just want to demean your fellow girls by calling them prostitutes and dumb in this forum? ;
You don't even know there's a site called skyscrapper centre that collects data too on the same., shocked anyway, emboris data is not final especially for buildings under construction, the height will soon be updated and if indeed the building is 140m we'll all know, that's why I told you time will tell.meanwhile we'll still stick to 97m tallest azuri tower height grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

Emporis obviously didn't update. Don't worry, they will. grin

As long as we are on the same page with Emporis. grin

I know grin.. let's wait for the final figures smiley.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
samorobo:

Lol I can't laugh..it is only a matter of time before it all begins to pan out..
Their $56bn economy will soon burst at the seams. grin We go soon see their bumbum in the open.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
SA has a total of 1 959 individual shopping centres, and these take up so much space that the country ranks 8th among its global peers in terms of shopping centre coverage.

The top three countries in terms of shopping centre supply are the US, China and Canada.

The size of SA's shopping centre market is just behind that of Australia and France.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

Kazikazi how old are you?
Almost 100 years.and you?
How old are u,a guy who think the US is foolish to have ground soldiers in Afghanistan, Iraq,Kenya,and all over the world.A guy who think a drone can arrest someone on ground! A guy who think a drone can do everything what a man does
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

There are many things I don't want to engage myself in and mocking human weakness is one of them. cheesy

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:
SA has a total of 1 959 individual shopping centres, and these take up so much space that the country ranks 8th among its global peers in terms of shopping centre coverage.

The top three countries in terms of shopping centre supply are the US, China and Canada.

The size of SA's shopping centre market is just behind that of Australia and France.
You doesn't even know your country.SA has over 2000 malls.Four ways mall is the biggest in Africa. Truly speaking,on malls,you are a king.Jeolous down,you won on that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kazikazi:
You doesn't even know your country.SA has over 2000 malls.Four ways mall is the biggest in Africa. Truly speaking,on malls,you are a king.Jeolous down,you won on that

I used the 2018 information, how many does Tanzania have?

Don't flatter yourself I know my country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

Nothing special here

Show me a special one in South Africa with Google map.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kazikazi:
Almost 100 years.and you?
How old are u,a guy who think the US is foolish to have ground soldiers in Afghanistan, Iraq,Kenya,and all over the world.A guy who think a drone can arrest someone on ground! A guy who think a drone can do everything what a man does

I never spoke of arrests, Kenya, Afghanistan.

You old enough to be behaving so cheap, please act your age

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

Show me a special one in South Africa with Google map.

Don't expect me to do that for you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

Don't expect me to do that for you.

Because there is obviously none to do on. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Austine1212:

I never spoke of arrests, Kenya, Afghanistan.

You old enough to be behaving so cheap, please act your age
So how will your drone be able to arrest and interrogate prisoners of war?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

That's you level. We have invented a new dimension to it. It is called innovative. grin

You have innovated yourself out of sense. Tinapa is not a mall. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
forgiveness:

Because there is obviously none to do on. grin

Suit yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 51 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.