Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,790 members, 7,889,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1161363 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (2507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 4:06pm On May 18, 2022
jl115:
My comment was tongue in cheek.....same way Kenyans use the "most dynamic" ranking to somehow prove Nairobi is better than Joburg
ok.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:08pm On May 18, 2022
gallivant:

This should be a serious case study in developing countries heavily dependent on "alternative" means of energy. grin

Again,very boring.

You appear to have lost your torch. Give it a break chennai,your emotions are as vivid and pungent as the monthly flow of that idiot you quoted. Just give a break as I advised.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:09pm On May 18, 2022
Shma:

Forget about QOL. A tiny city like Abuja ranking above it's giants Cairo and Nairobi is enough evidence to trash the source. Let's try infrastructure.

Lol you are a fool.

Stop piggybacking on Cairo. It’s obvious the WOL I’m Abuja is better than Cairo and Nairobi. That is a fact. Take that to the bank and cash immediately.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:10pm On May 18, 2022
Shma:

Give Nairobi ten years Max. No one was comparing the current Nairobi with Joburg - that would be an illusion in the display. Maybe you missed out on the point.

You are Pretoria Durban and Capetown ahead of you waiting to be surpassed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:13pm On May 18, 2022
Shma:

Lemme defend jl155.

West Africans don't understand jl115. He's basing everything on QOL which has nothing to do with infrastructure. Hobbits & zoogerians think his definition of sh*thole equates to their cities - which are grand sh*tholes of the continent.

Lol please shut it,QOL has everything to do with infrastructure. Relocate Nairobi to turkana and watch your zoo become the worst cities on the WOL index.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2022
Just40:
they are uneducated grin grin

To them, only Nairobi matters and not their entire country and that is why they have move from QOL for countries to cities grin
Denial is their name... grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:38pm On May 18, 2022
Shma:

Forget about QOL. A tiny city like Abuja ranking above it's giants Cairo and Nairobi is enough evidence to trash the source. Let's try infrastructure.

Oops! the Abuja part hurt you so badly, you least expected that grin grin grin .
But was it not the same QOL that made you run your mouth on West Africa? grin grin grin

@Shma the pointless debater grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:40pm On May 18, 2022
Balogunodua:

Denial is their name... grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 4:40pm On May 18, 2022
samorobo:

You are Indian.

What matters to me is that India in now the poverty capital,pls update your stupidity.
grin grin He's an Indian of course but a little Indian.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 4:44pm On May 18, 2022
Just40:
Mercer 2021 QOL

See where Nairobi ranks

Now stop making noise
At this point, the little Indians should cover their faces in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:56pm On May 18, 2022
Shma:

Quality is ambiguous. What you call quality cannot be quality to someone else.

Abuja is ranked way ahead of Cairo in Qol, does it mean Abuja is more developed than it?

Durban has ranked way ahead of Johannesburg, does that mean Durban is more developed than Johannesburg?

Stop using your head as a warehouse for storing teeth.

Why the sudden change of tune?
So you knew all these and you had the effrontery to call West Africa a shithole ?

Dude, your line of arguement sucks

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:10pm On May 18, 2022
jl115:
Yes.......In terms of infrastructure Kenya does indeed rank ahead of Nigeria......

So it's settled. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:11pm On May 18, 2022
vankelvin:

So you knew all these and you had the effrontery to call West Africa a shithole ?

Donald Trump called it a shithole. Your anger is misplaced.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:16pm On May 18, 2022
samorobo:

Yawns..

Boring, curse be on that idiot that told you this was funny or creative. Listen stupid Indian hideous goat,it’s didn’t bang.

It wasn't for amusing purposes. Nobody is here to amuse you. In Kenya we pay Nigerians to sing and amuse us, it shouldn't be no different here. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:19pm On May 18, 2022
gallivant:

Donald Trump called it a shithole. Your anger is misplaced.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Actually Donald Trump said that because of Obama (a Kenyan) so he "Donald" was indirectly referring to Kenya not the entire continent grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:21pm On May 18, 2022
samorobo:

Lol please shut it,QOL has everything to do with infrastructure. Relocate Nairobi to turkana and watch your zoo become the worst cities on the WOL index.
nope it doesn't...It is just one of the metrics used
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:23pm On May 18, 2022
vankelvin:

I won't bring Abuja in to the discussion.....it ranks 213th on Mercers QOL index

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:23pm On May 18, 2022
vankelvin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Actually Donald Trump said that because of Obama (a Kenyan) so he "Donald" was indirectly referring to Kenya not the entire continent grin grin angry

So Obama is a shithole country? Comprehension is clearly an issue on that side of Africa, not to mention dead walking presidents without school certificates! wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 18, 2022
Balogunodua:

OK...now is Nairaobi more developed than Lagos? If yes, in what aspect.
Of course Yes. But you need to note the difference between developed and more built.

Lagos is the latter.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 18, 2022
samorobo:

Again,very boring.

You appear to have lost your torch. Give it a break chennai,your emotions are as vivid and pungent as the monthly flow of that idiot you quoted. Just give a break as I advised.

How? When I literally laughed? Gallivant is busy demolishing you, my guy, with raw intellectual disses. It requires an average IQ to fathom them. unfortunately, you're a below-average buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 18, 2022
jl115:
My comment was tongue in cheek.....same way Kenyans use the "most dynamic" ranking to somehow prove Nairobi is better than Joburg
We all know that Jorburg is more advanced than Nairobi. "Most dynamic' is a term to showcase the rate at which we're catching up.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 18, 2022
jl115:
Yes.......In terms of infrastructure Kenya does indeed rank ahead of Nigeria......SA is miles ahead of any African nation and no one is coming close in the next 20-30 years.....and if projections for the 2024 General election stay as is, the ANC won't be in power anymore.

I like your stand and loyalty to facts. Kudos cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:02pm On May 18, 2022
jl115:
Yes.......In terms of infrastructure Kenya does indeed rank ahead of Nigeria......SA is miles ahead of any African nation and no one is coming close in the next 20-30 years.....and if projections for the 2024 General election stay as is, the ANC won't be in power anymore.
Where's Your fact to support your claim of Kenya being Ahead of Nigeria in terms of infrastructure?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 18, 2022
kenya country

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 6:16pm On May 18, 2022
Shma:

We all know that Jorburg is more advanced than Nairobi. "Most dynamic' is a term to showcase the rate at which we're catching up.

Your least developed countries generally tend to have the highest growth rates and development rates.....it's quite logical!! hence most of the cities on the list are sh1tholes!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
obaaderemi:
Where's Your fact to support your claim of Kenya being Ahead of Nigeria in terms of infrastructure?
I've posted several infrastructure indexes on this thread before.....consult the archives!!

P.S I literally have 0 reason to pick a side or choose Kenya over Nigeria, Im simply stating the facts
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:20pm On May 18, 2022
jl115:
I've posted several infrastructure indexes on this thread before.....consult the archives!!

P.S I literally have 0 reason to pick a side or choose Kenya over Nigeria, Im simply stating the facts
Bullshit as usual. Most of those indexes should be taken with a pinch of salt. One put Nairobi ahead of Algiers. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Johnnycs(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2022
I am here for Business. I build all types of websites. (BITCOIN, BANKING, DELIVERY ETC ) Contact me on whatsapp using the link https:///ha75r3k

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/kenyans-are-far-behind-nigerians-in-every-aspect-fani-kayode/

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:31pm On May 18, 2022
Baliv254:
Naivas seems to be doing well, even with the problematic Kenyan retail space.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 6:48pm On May 18, 2022
samorobo:

You are Pretoria Durban and Capetown ahead of you waiting to be surpassed.

Busy saying joburg while he had other 3 ahead of him

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (2507) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.