Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,893 members, 7,918,906 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:24 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1183195 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (2511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 11:01am On May 19, 2022
The fact that most of Nigeria's seconds or even thirds state cities, which are located far from the capitals, are equally developed and even developed than many African capitals, is one of the reasons why Nigeria is considerably superior than most African countries.

Second cities in Eastern Nigeria (Not the state Capital grin grin grin)
Onitsha ,Anambra state (South East Nigeria): highly developing city in Nigeria 40.7 km from the state capital Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvQK6oRLGfE&t=151s

ABA- Abia state- 59.5 km from state capital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ogjN0TQTY4

Capital cities for the same states

Akwa, Anambra state- Abia state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kbPORd_4O8
Umuahia- Abia state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mLnB0MWlhY

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:18am On May 19, 2022
Balogunodua:

What do you expect from someone suffering from delusion cheesy

I shock saf

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2022
vankelvin:

I shock saf
No need to be shock...Na national issue fr dem Syd grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:40am On May 19, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
That idiot white prick is just foool of himself. Even the South Africa he lives in, is a disaster hellhole. Not even my goat will smell that shambolic shithole, walai!

You you trully believe that?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:20pm On May 19, 2022
vankelvin:

We all know nairobi has the most empty apartments in Africa. Most of your skyscrapers and estate houses are unocuppied eventhough they belong to foreigners

First of all, Kenya has a huge shortage in housing. Secondly, why would foreigners buy homes only in Kenya and not Accra or Abidjan? It must be a magical place.. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:23pm On May 19, 2022
vankelvin:

Your dumbness is so underrated, huh!
You always argue out of context WHY? is it deliberate or you are just dumb?

Look at what you said below.
You claim #Donald Trump called West Africa a shithole so my anger was misplaced# and I also replied so where from all these dumbness you are exhiting here?

Let me clarify myself again. Donald Trump among other ordinary people wouldn't disagree that the shithole tag wasn't warranted.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:42pm On May 19, 2022
Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:50pm On May 19, 2022

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:15pm On May 19, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
That idiot white prick is just foool of himself. Even the South Africa he lives in, is a disaster hellhole. Not even my goat will smell that shambolic shithole, walai!
Why don't you quote me directly my bru?.....instead of spewing race rhetoric behind my back?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:17pm On May 19, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Abuja will forever be ahead of Nairobi. Wether skyscraper or not. Abuja is the most planned city in Africa. Far more cleaner than Johansbourg and Nairobi
Don't do drugs kids wink

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:42pm On May 19, 2022
jl115:
Don't do drugs kids wink
Am not a drug addict like you, idiot! Abuja is cleaner than your Johansbourg

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:44pm On May 19, 2022
jl115:
Why don't you quote me directly my bru?.....instead of spewing race rhetoric behind my back?
You’re too small for me to tell you directly. Hoodlum!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:52pm On May 19, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Am not a drug addict like you, idiot! Abuja is cleaner than your Johansbourg
and how did you come to that conclusion?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:52pm On May 19, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
You’re too small for me to tell you directly. Hoodlum!
yet you are doing it now?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 2:06pm On May 19, 2022
jl115:
yet you are doing it now?
Its because I don’t waste my time talking to a hoodlum like you. tongue
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:51pm On May 19, 2022
Likely to be on codeine syrup..an opiate drug...very common in Nigeria..cause grand delusions.
jl115:
Don't do drugs kids wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:55pm On May 19, 2022
From the Bankers Magazine 2021
Nigerian banks continue to
score highly for profitability and efficiency compared not
only with their African peers but also the global
competition.
Guaranty Trust Bank, United Bank for
Africa and Zenith Bank top the continent in terms of
return on capital, coming in fourth, 16th and 22nd
positions globally.

We compete with global banks not just African banks. No wonder one little Indian sees Nigeria's banking sector as a yardstick to compare his country's one with.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 3:15pm On May 19, 2022
https://african.business/dossiers/africas-top-100-banks/
See how fast kenya banks are rising if you have been following the trends.
Equity now breathing down the neck - and so are KCB/Cooperatives.
And we just got DRC to join EAC
Meaning two/three years - Kenya banks will be become bigger than Nigeria smiley
Brains at work.
Ethiopia soon will follow suit and allow foreign banks - kenya banks have been circling Ethiopia waiting for it to open up
DRC and Ethiopia is bigger than Nigeria - and less of zoos.
obaaderemi:
From the Bankers Magazine 2021

We compete with global banks not just African banks. No wonder one little Indian sees Nigeria's banking sector as a yardstick to compare his country's one with.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2022
rvp2018:
Brains at work.
Ethiopia soon will follow suit and allow foreign banks - kenya banks have been circling Ethiopia waiting for it to open up
Only if wishes were horse... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 5:21pm On May 19, 2022
Example 1 - Equity Bank - grw total assets by 20%.

For the year to 31st March 2022 the Group's total assets and balance sheet grew by 19% from Kshs. 1,066.4 billion to Kshs. 1,269.5 billion compared to the corresponding period in the previous year while cash and cash equivalents declined by 31% from Kshs. 241 billion down to Kshs.May 12, 2022

Balogunodua:

Only if wishes were horse... grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:26pm On May 19, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Its because I don’t waste my time talking to a hoodlum like you. tongue
yet you are literally quoting me!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 5:30pm On May 19, 2022
rvp2018:
Brains at work.
You've been singing the same Looney tunes for six years. Like someone said: if wishes were horses. grin

Do you expect Nigeria's banking sector to just suddenly stop growing. Nigeria' was in recession last year, yet our banks were the most profitable. What do you think would happen in a good year?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2022
@Kikuyu1 what are your thoughts on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amf93g6oN2w

There's little information on the order and it's links to freemasonry but seeing the likes of the Queen, Mandela and other political figures told me something ain't right. And i know they'll try and pass it off as a religious order but just like the Jesuits (the whole Catholic church itself) there's more than meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2022
rvp2018:
Example 1 - Equity Bank - grw total assets by 20%.

For the year to 31st March 2022 the Group's total assets and balance sheet grew by 19% from Kshs. 1,066.4 billion to Kshs. 1,269.5 billion compared to the corresponding period in the previous year while cash and cash equivalents declined by 31% from Kshs. 241 billion down to Kshs.May 12, 2022

So...what should I do with all this explanation..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2022
Saddamochieng00:
@Kikuyu1 what are your thoughts on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amf93g6oN2w

There's little information on the order and it's links to freemasonry but seeing the likes of the Queen, Mandela and other political figures told me something ain't right. And i know they'll try and pass it off as a religious order but just like the Jesuits (the whole Catholic church itself) there's more than meets the eye.

The cross worn by the senior Freemasons is of the Knights of Malta. They're more senior to the Freemasons and many of the higher ups are ACTUALLY Knights.
The Masons I know incl Prince Hall Masons reserved for Black Americans have NEVER explained to me the EXACT link though I strongly suspect they're the unknowing water carriers of TKoM.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:26pm On May 19, 2022
Kisumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:28pm On May 19, 2022
Kilifi

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:42pm On May 19, 2022
gallivant:

First of all, Kenya has a huge shortage in housing. Secondly, why would foreigners buy homes only in Kenya and not Accra or Abidjan? It must be a magical place.. cool

The point flew over your head as usual

Those foreigners are rather the ones building those skyscrapers, apartments,estates etc

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 8:48pm On May 19, 2022
vankelvin:

The point flew over your head as usual

Those foreigners are rather the ones building those skyscrapers, apartments,estates etc

Why would the foreigners not build the skyscrapers in Accra, Abidjan or Abuja? Is Kenya some utopian wonderland? Please try not to get lost in translation.. cool

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 9:06pm On May 19, 2022
You're obtuse as always.
10 yrs ago I believe in top 100 banks in Africa by asset - kenya had one or zero bank in there - Poor Ghana is right there.
Nigeria had all the 18 banks after their forced mergers in Obasanjo regime.
Now as we speak - Kenya has more than 10 banks in Africa top 100.
And Equity has climbed to no 22 - it's only behind 4 Nigeria banks. It should overtake 2 banks in 2yrs
And in less than 5yrs it would have overtaken Zenith and First Bank.
10yrs ago - Equity bank total assets were 2B dollars - now it's grown to 12B dollars!! - 6 times in 10yrs.
KCB, CO-OP, NCBA, DTB, name them climbing each year.
Watch the trend.
So you'll find 5 kenyan banks ahead of all Nigeria banks smiley
obaaderemi:
You've been singing the same Looney tunes for six years. Like someone said: if wishes were horses. grin

Do you expect Nigeria's banking sector to just suddenly stop growing. Nigeria' was in recession last year, yet our banks were the most profitable. What do you think would happen in a good year?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:21pm On May 19, 2022
gallivant:

Why would the foreigners not build the skyscrapers in Accra, Abidjan or Abuja? Is Kenya some utopian wonderland? Please try not to get lost in translation.. cool
Abuja in its initial plan and design, was not laid out to have many skyscrapers. Germany for instance, have many developed and beautiful cities but only Frankfurt has that many skyscrapers comparable to Lagos, Nairobi, or Johannesburg. Skyscraper is not necessarily development, we are just being carried away by Dubai and the U.S.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:30pm On May 19, 2022
gallivant:

Because we can do it without them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (2511) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.