Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,898 members, 7,918,919 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:32 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1183200 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (2511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 6:48pm On May 18, 2022
obaaderemi:
Bullshit as usual. Most of those indexes should be taken with a pinch of salt. One put Nairobi ahead of Algiers. Nonsense.
go cry to the world bank, Ipsos, WEF ect ect who did the ranking
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:06pm On May 18, 2022
obaaderemi:
At this point, the little Indians should cover their faces in shame.
They just like to make noise here

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:07pm On May 18, 2022
vankelvin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Actually Donald Trump said that because of Obama (a Kenyan) so he "Donald" was indirectly referring to Kenya not the entire continent grin grin angry
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 7:22pm On May 18, 2022
Shma:

Of course Yes. But you need to note the difference between developed and more built.

Lagos is the latter.
I said in what aspect exactly.....
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 18, 2022
jl115:
Your least developed countries generally tend to have the highest growth rates and development rates.....it's quite logical!! hence most of the cities on the list are sh1tholes!!

Your logic is off.

Wuhan is there and Durban is not.
Dubai is on the list and Johannesburg is not.
Mumbai is well represented and Cairo is not.
Nairobi is up there and Kampala is not.

I don't know, maybe the aforementioned are just as sh*tholes as they sound.

But I would have agreed if sh*thole definition is any city outside Kuala Lumpur, Newyork, Hongkong, Singapore, and all other Alpha ++ & fully developed Cities.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 18, 2022
Balogunodua:

I said in what aspect exactly.....

Story for another day.... Although, if you can afford the time now, go and peruse the other thread " Kenya is far ahead...."and you'll learn.

Or... Just fantasize about these beautiful pictures.
FYI, All those are the new CBDs in town - hence why Nairobi is the 4th most dynamic city in the world.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 7:43pm On May 18, 2022
Just40:
They just like to make noise here

Allow me to jog your memory...

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 7:43pm On May 18, 2022
To the average Kenyan, Maybe the ones on this thread. Development is about skyscrapers and highrises. grin

Set awon olodo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:52pm On May 18, 2022
[s]
gallivant:

Allow me to jog your memory...

[/s]

Go develop your country so you don't come here to wail

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:53pm On May 18, 2022
theenchanter:
To the average Kenyan, Maybe the ones on this thread. Development is about skyscrapers and highrises. grin

Set awon olodo. grin
grin grin
They just haven't learnt a thing

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 18, 2022
theenchanter:

Set awon olodo. grin
Point of correction:

Development is "NOT ONLY" about skyscrapers and high rises, but also.... Other aspects that you know might define development. We're not that dumb to be ignorant of basics.

A Kenyan has spoken.

7 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 18, 2022
The next excuse will be.....

The average Kenyan thinks a mere stretch of 27km road is development. These Kenyans will never cease to amaze us.

Justo zombie(a man from an irrelevant mini zoo who only makes sense through bootlicking his big brothers). : grin grin grin
and they are yet to learn something.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:21pm On May 18, 2022
[s]
jl115:
go cry to the world bank, Ipsos, WEF ect ect who did the ranking[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:42pm On May 18, 2022
gallivant:

So Obama is a shithole country? Comprehension is clearly an issue on that side of Africa, not to mention dead walking presidents without school certificates! wink

Comprehension Comprehension Comprehension

Read over my comment again lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:52pm On May 18, 2022
vankelvin:

you're wasting your time grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:24pm On May 18, 2022
Just40:

Bootlicker.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:28pm On May 18, 2022
vankelvin:

Donald Trump said he wants to build a wall to keep citizens of shithole countries away. What's this obsession with Obama, the 44th president of the godamn United States of America?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:26pm On May 18, 2022
gallivant:

Bootlicker.
Just get an education and you'll find your peers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:52pm On May 18, 2022
Besides none of the skyscrappers have been built by gov - they are built by thriving private sector - not for show like say in Abuja - that PyongYang city of Nigeria - where half the building are empty - but they are built to satisfy demand for office spaces.

Shma:

Point of correction:

Development is "NOT ONLY" about skyscrapers and high rises, but also.... Other aspects that you know might define development. We're not that dumb to be ignorant of basics.

A Kenyan has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:02pm On May 18, 2022
Just40:

ateryou grin grin grin his dumbness is so underrated

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:10pm On May 18, 2022
gallivant:

Donald Trump said he wants to build a wall to keep citizens of shithole countries away. What's this obsession with Obama, the 44th president of the godamn United States of America?

Your dumbness is so underrated, huh!
You always argue out of context WHY? is it deliberate or you are just dumb?

Look at what you said below.
You claim #Donald Trump called West Africa a shithole so my anger was misplaced# and I also replied so where from all these dumbness you are exhiting here?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:20pm On May 18, 2022
rvp2018:
Besides none of the skyscrappers have been built by gov - they are built by thriving private sector - not for show like say in Abuja - that PyongYang city of Nigeria - where half the building are empty - but they are built to satisfy demand for office spaces.

We all know nairobi has the most empty apartments in Africa. Most of your skyscrapers and estate houses are unocuppied eventhough they belong to foreigners

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:39pm On May 18, 2022
Shma:

Your logic is off.

Wuhan is there and Durban is not.
Dubai is on the list and Johannesburg is not.
Mumbai is well represented and Cairo is not.
Nairobi is up there and Kampala is not.

I don't know, maybe the aforementioned are just as sh*tholes as they sound.

But I would have agreed if sh*thole definition is any city outside Kuala Lumpur, Newyork, Hongkong, Singapore, and all other Alpha ++ & fully developed Cities.
I was talking about the "Most Dynamic cities" not that other Alpha, Beta what what list of yours wink

Also as you've rightly stated, Dynamic cities are the fastest changing cities however nothing you have stated debunks my argument...simply look at GDP growth figures of Developed Countries vs Developing countries over the past 20 years.....same with infrastructure development, and the cause of these developments is pretty simple...population growth!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tylann: 6:39am On May 19, 2022
jl115:
I was talking about the "Most Dynamic cities" not that other Alpha, Beta what what list of yours wink

Also as you've rightly stated, Dynamic cities are the fastest changing cities however nothing you have stated debunks my argument...simply look at GDP growth figures of Developed Countries vs Developing countries over the past 20 years.....same with infrastructure development, and the cause of these developments is pretty simple...population growth!

Please tell me the link between population growth and economic growth
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 7:33am On May 19, 2022
tylann:

Please tell me the link between population growth and economic growth
you joking right?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2022
Shma:

Story for another day.... Although, if you can afford the time now, go and peruse the other thread " Kenya is far ahead...."and you'll learn.

Or... Just fantasize about these beautiful pictures.
FYI, All those are the new CBDs in town - hence why Nairobi is the 4th most dynamic city in the world.
Hehehehe... cheesy
I have been on that thread since it creation so.nothing there to learn...

The bold...only a Kenyatta lives in fantasy world and I'm not one.... grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2022
rvp2018:

Lolz.. cheesy

An empty Abuja is your next excuse... cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:32am On May 19, 2022
vankelvin:

Your dumbness is so underrated, huh!
You always argue out of context WHY? is it deliberate or you are just dumb?

Look at what you said below.
You claim #Donald Trump called West Africa a shithole so my anger was misplaced# and I also replied so where from all these dumbness you are exhiting here?
What do you expect from someone suffering from delusion cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2022
vankelvin:

We all know nairobi has the most empty apartments in Africa. Most of your skyscrapers and estate houses are unocuppied eventhough they belong to foreigners
You don't need to say it..they are used to living a lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 10:51am On May 19, 2022
Abidjan , an area better than Kenya cities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUJ-x-vVw5U

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 10:52am On May 19, 2022
obaaderemi:
[s]
That idiot white prick is just foool of himself. Even the South Africa he lives in, is a disaster hellhole. Not even my goat will smell that shambolic shithole, walai!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 10:55am On May 19, 2022
rvp2018:

Abuja will forever be ahead of Nairobi. Wether skyscraper or not. Abuja is the most planned city in Africa. Far more cleaner than Johansbourg and Nairobi

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (2511) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.