Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1147086 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (2503) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2021
Before you log in @afriqshackman, lemme leave this to you.

The second one is at 20fls and still going.
The first one is a 20flrs apartment.

Now these are tiny projects in Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_forEC74jo

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2021
NTSA:

Not really get your facts right.
Lol on what aspect is Nairobi better than Abuja. Lets settle it here. Abuja of yesterday is now giving Nairobi a run. Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Obakillah:

Dumb silly Nigerians never learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5xr_68Uxg4
They said the largest slums in Abuja and not in the world/Africa. Besides, mpape is outskirts of Abuja. But Nairobi!! Lol, Nairobi hosted the world's largest slums. Hahahaha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2021
Vlain:

Lol u back here grin grin
grin
He has no option but to come to us like his sisters.
When. I brought this thread back to life at page 10, they vowed never to come here. That shemal.e insulted saddamocheng for posting here. He had a problem with the title.
Watch out, even tasha and mtis will soon be here if they have not succumbed to covid which is ravaging the slums of Kenya. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
Lol on what aspect is Nairobi better than Abuja. Lets settle it here. Abuja of yesterday is now giving Nairobi a run. Lol cheesy
Nairobi is dirty and congested.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
Starting a business is never a problem - the ease of doing business is the problem - and kenya is just below tiny Mauritus, Rwanda and Morocco.

Kenya GDP is small - but Nigeria is inflated.

Starting a business is a problem if the cost is high like in Kenya.
Kenya GDP is inflated and still small. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
What you're describing happens weekly in Nigeria. It happens rarely in kenya.
Remember Kenya has been neighberhor to Somalia - whose gov collapsed in 1991.
Do you know how many years those are - 30yrs!
That country without any gov - that become breeding grounds for all illegal activities - and for last 20yrs islamic terrorism.
Kenya shares 1000km border with Somalia.
There are Kenyan ethnic somalis who wanted to secede like Igbos of Biafra.

But despite all that Kenya has managed to remain peaceful.

Kenya intelligence (NIS) is definitely one of Africa Best...because kenya is a democratic country - so we cannot enforce what Nigeria police or Ethiopia or Uganda can do - but they still do a good job.

Do you know Kenya Intelligence until a year ago were NOT ALLOWED to carry a gun - not even a pistol.
All they do is gather intelligence.. The problem was police were not acting on the intelligence...so recently they have been allowed to carry hand weapons and neutralize enemies whenever they can.

Do you know Kenya Intelligence services with less than 1000 members budget is like 300M usd.

Kenya only failure in security sector is corrupt police. KDF is topnotch. Kenya Intelligence (NIS) is topnotch. Kenya Criminal Investigation use to be one best in Africa but now it become corrupt like our police force.

Kenya has done a good job security wise living in region where only Tanzania is peaceful - the rest have been wars - Uganda for 20yrs - Sudan for like forever - Ethiopia is mostly chaos - and Somalia is just somalia.

Corrupt police, corrupt and weak military are the problems why Kenya can not contain shabaab.
Shabaab didn't have anything to do with Kenya until you poked your nose into Somalia's business.

How can a foreign based terrorist group be messing you up in Nairobi and having a base in lamu? When was the last time BH attacked Abuja? We keep the fvckers away from our capitals.
At least BH is a creation of Nigeria's corrupt politicians. What is shabaab?
Now, America has cut funding of your corrupt army, things are about to get more messy for Kenya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2021
NTSA:

Last I checked standardbank S.A is a subsidiary of the British multinational financial conglomerate headquartered in London, United Kingdom. We also have Standard Chartered Kenya, stanchart.
The same way your biggest company, Safaricom is owned by foreigners. Take the log our of your eyes first.

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
Yes they moved from being no 1 or 2 - to now 6 and 7 - Last year NCBA made Top
Once we corner DRC and Ethiopia - Kenya banks will be Africa biggest

Kenya's banks can never be Africa's biggest. But it's good to dream. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by christejames(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
Yes it a failed city of gov offices; and nothing much. Outside the city are fulani mulsim herdsmen hunting christians for sports.

Abuja a failed city?

I laugh at your ignorance. Only the contiguous urban area that abuts Abuja called Mararaba alone has better urban facilities than whatever you could find in either Mombasa and Nairobi.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2021
obaaderemi:
The same way your biggest company, Safaricom is owned by foreigners. Take the log our of your eyes first.
I don't know if you understand what subsidiary means, Safaricom is not a subsidiary of any company at the moment. it's a Kenyan company. By Kenyan, I mean Kenyans are the majority shareholders

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2021
obaaderemi:
Nairobi is dirty and congested.
Precisely.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Just30:
In Nigeria, something better than this will house Nigerians and not foreigners...

When will your country start bettering the life of its citizens?

grin grin

Who asked you? Are you Nigerian? Can't you speak for your own village.

I won't even waste my time on you. You country is just too insignificant, not even on Uganda's level.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2021
obaaderemi:
Corrupt police, corrupt and weak military are the problems why Kenya can not contain shabaab.
Shabaab didn't have anything to do with Kenya until you poked your nose into Somalia's business.

How can a foreign based terrorist group be messing you up in Nairobi and having a base in lamu? When was the last time BH attacked Abuja? We keep the fvckers away from our capitals.
At least BH is a creation of Nigeria's corrupt politicians. What is shabaab?
Now, America has cut funding of your corrupt army, things are about to get more messy for Kenya.
what base are you talking about?....you would do us a favor if you posted any images of the alleged training base inside Kenyan territory.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2021
NTSA:

what base are you talking about?....you would do us a favor if you posted any images of the alleged training base inside Kenyan territory.
Even your people agree Shabaab has territory in Lamu. This discussions are above your paygrade, boy.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2021
I thought Kenyans said KDF was never deployed to northern kenya. Silly liars.
According to one investigation, the immediate government
security response to the Lamu attacks in June and July 2014
was very slow. Police and other security agencies faced
criticism for arriving on the scene of the attacks hours late,
despite being posted nearby, and for being ill-prepared, with
insufficient coordination and equipment. [65] Most
damagingly, an official investigation later found that police
had prior intelligence about the Mpeketoni attack. [66]
Nonetheless, the months following the attacks saw a
significant beefing up of security in Lamu.
Kenya's Defence
Forces (KDF) were deployed in greater numbers, with other
security agencies “using all means to flush out
assailants”.

https://www.saferworld.org.uk/long-reads/inside-kenyaas-war-on-terror-the-case-of-lamu

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2021
obaaderemi:
Even your people agree Shabaab has territory in Lamu. This discussions are above your paygrade, boy.
What do you know about my paygrade?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
22 acres project with low or at best mixed housing scheme like Illuburn versus 120 acres of world class residential serviced apartments; Not comparable; That is why Enaki can claim to be Africa biggest residential resort.

I never knew u are really slow- u claimed it enaki is 22 acre because I called it tiny which of course it is indeed tiny(never lied). I debunked it by showing u how ur claimed are wrong as it’s boldly written on their site to be just a meagre 22 acre(lol that like the size of a pinhole)- and here u are in the face of evidence still lying blatantly.
Talk is cheap-maybe enaki is low cost as most of the renders I have seen shows but illubirin is a world class premium spit-a mixed used development that combines luxury living,hotels,resorts,residentials,malls,restaurants and a cbd that would house multinational companies and high end stores(a very vibrant walkable street like Oxford street in London)-that just the first phase. Better than ur konza nonsense or two river Pakistan rubbish.

Illubirin sits on 15.1 hectares of reclaimed land from the lagoon while ur circular enaki dots sits on 22 acres of land- do the math illiterate.

This is what the supposedly low cost housing interior is starting to look like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeaNYfNN3y4

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2021
Obakillah:

Dumb silly Nigerians never learn.

Yeah surely this tiny slum sitting on the outskirts of Abuja is walk in the park compared to any slum in Kenya.look in the mirror gallivant.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2021
Obakillah:

How much looting have you accomplished shackman?

Enough to still make SA rule over tiny miniscule Kenya any day,anytime.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2021
Just30:
In Nigeria, something better than this will house Nigerians and not foreigners...

When will your country start bettering the life of its citizens?

grin grin

He so stupid.they are destined to view places like that from the slum but never,ever set foot there,except maybe as a househelp or Gardner. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
Kenya is not a baren zoo like Ghana or Nigeria. There are lots of projects targetting different clientele. Enaki is targetting foreigners who come for short-stay and need apartments for few weeks.

All our projects are targeting it citizens.foreigners can hop along if they can afford it.simple

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2021
obaaderemi:
I thought Kenyans said KDF was never deployed to northern kenya. Silly liars.

https://www.saferworld.org.uk/long-reads/inside-kenyaas-war-on-terror-the-case-of-lamu
The report details 2014 /15 events in Lamu,.FYI Lamu is not northern Kenya. Check more recent reports on counter-terrorism successes in Lamu. Which has led to resurgence of tourism in Lamu
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2021
Vlain:

All our projects are targeting its citizens. foreigners can hop along if they can afford it.simple
Kenya is a free-market economy, every developer has a target market for their projects, I can post projects for low-income housing, luxury apartments, etc. Remember Nairobi has the highest concentration of UN offices outside Newyork and Geneva. furthermore, I don't see anything wrong with a developer wanting to tap into the expatriat market.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2021
He is comparing apples with oranges - just raging like angry bull because he knows their zoo is dysfunctional
NTSA:

The report details 2014 /15 events in Lamu,.FYI Lamu is not northern Kenya. Check more recent reports on counter-terrorism successes in Lamu. Which has led to resurgence of tourism in Lamu
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2021
This is too much for their brains. It the same way they think they are more cultural for wearing ugly chinese prints.
NTSA:

Kenya is a free-market economy, every developer has a target market for their projects, I can post projects for low-income housing, luxury apartments, etc. Remember Nairobi has the highest concentration of UN offices outside Newyork and Geneva. furthermore, I don't see anything wrong with a developer wanting to tap into the expatriat market.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2021
Long story short - show us the progress of Illubrin - anybody can dream a vision - it's been more than 5yrs since this thread started - not a single Nigerian project has come to fruition.
Vlain:

I never knew u are really slow- u claimed it enaki is 22 acre because I called it tiny which of course it is indeed tiny(never lied). I debunked it by showing u how ur claimed are wrong as it’s boldly written on their site to be just a meagre 22 acre(lol that like the size of a pinhole)- and here u are in the face of evidence still lying blatantly.
Talk is cheap-maybe enaki is low cost as most of the renders I have seen shows but illubirin is a world class premium spit-a mixed used development that combines luxury living,hotels,resorts,residentials,malls,restaurants and a cbd that would house multinational companies and high end stores(a very vibrant walkable street like Oxford street in London)-that just the first phase. Better than ur konza nonsense or two river Pakistan rubbish.

Illubirin sits on 15.1 hectares of reclaimed land from the lagoon while ur circular enaki dots sits on 22 acres of land- do the math illiterate.

This is what the supposedly low cost housing interior is starting to look like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeaNYfNN3y4

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
Madness level 1.
Tantrums detected grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2021
NTSA:

I like the way you handle these fools.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2021
Yes Abuja is a failed city of gov offices - and it now drowing in slums.

Mpape - Mpape is close to maitama and also the largest slum settlement in Abuja Nigeria. Over 1 million people live here.

Nairobi Kibera - has only 0.17M people

christejames:

Abuja a failed city?

I laugh at your ignorance. Only the contiguous urban area that abuts Abuja called Mararaba alone has better urban facilities than whatever you could find in either Mombasa and Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Cost of starting a business of course is an issue - but not as much as ease of doing business - and Kenya right now should have overtaken Morroco - to become 3rd best place to do business in Africa - after Mauritus and Rwanda. The World Bank Ease of Doing Business cover many indicators...and for kenya to be just behind the developed Mauritus and the reformist Rwanda shows you the serious our gov takes it's role.

You were angry when Kenya GDP was 80B - now it's going to 120B. How can inflated GDP raises 21B dollars for gov?

Kenya GDP is actually under-estimated - that is why it's being rebased now - with expectation it will rise to nearly 120B. It will possibly overtake Morroco - and with Algeria having collapsed to 150B - mm - just a matter of time - before it's Kenya become top 3 - Nigeria GDP is obviously over-inflated - so that doesn't count - until you fire Yemi Kale and hire a proper statistician to tell you the depth of your economic detoriation.

obaaderemi:
Starting a business is a problem if the cost is high like in Kenya.
Kenya GDP is inflated and still small. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Predictably smiley smiley
kikuyu1:

Just wait. An hour from now one of these dummies will come post the glories of Abuja!?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (2503) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.