Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1149492 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (2505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
That is why I used the word per see. Yes obviously if Nasper own more than 50 percent - then that company is South African.

A South African company owns a Chinese company!

It is not a South African company
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
There stages of solving a problem - but it starts with knowing and highlighting the problem. Nigeria is total zoo where the problems are so overwhelming you do not even care to talk about them.

Nairobi slums and people there receive attention. In fact Kibera has more NGOS per capita than any other slum in the world. That is great progress.

Our problems are highlighted because we have robust local and international media that are free to air anything including exaggerated figures.

Now Mpabbe - if not for that brave Youtuber smiley - we would never have known it - we would have thought Abuja had no slums - turn out there are so many slums - and majority of Abuja live there

Mpabe SIT next to Maitama - how can it not be center of Abuja?

Noise. Go on scan the internet and fetch me mpape on any international platform idiot. Makoko made international media but for some reason the whole world is afraid of Nigeria sit of power that they omitted the supposedly largest slum from their annual list - u sound stupid. Get me ur international source not blogs or noise.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
VODACOM is owned by Vodafone - a subsidiary - 65% it's shareholding. Safaricom is NOT a subsdiary of anybody. Vodafone through itself and vodacom own 40% - against Kenya gov and public (mostly kenyans) own 60 percent.

It goes like this a British company owns a South African company,

Yes you are right in a way....

Public means anyone, even a Chinese national is counted among public it is not only kenyan
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

I would suggest you go learn economics and business again
Don't shift goal posts. Stay focus!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nasper is South African - and anything it owns is South African - if it own more than 50 percent of something - that thing can per see be called South African. They are expected to repartraite profit back to South Africa.
AfriqueDuZuid:

A South African company owns a Chinese company!

It is not a South African company
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Of course public mean everyone - althought companies registries - can provide nationalities of shareholders. If I was to come and buy majority shares listed in JSE for south african company - that company become Kenyan owned.
AfriqueDuZuid:

Public means anyone, even a Chinese national is counted among public it is not only kenyan
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Vlain:

We have projects for all strata as well but it’s the citizens that most occupy this things.foreigner hop into any strata they can afford. Get my point now cos they don’t have any project in the western world to target the Kenyan market.
Not exactly "kenyan markets" as you say but the expertriat market .I bet there are serviced apartments near UN Headquaters in Geneva or New York as well
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

come on. We all know where safaricom originated from and we still know the nation that owns huge percentage of shares. Don't try to force propaganda.

If you've been beaten on that move on to the next argument. And please, try to stay focus.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
What is your argument. That Mpape is not a slum? or that Abuja has no Slum? You nigerians are just some of the most crazy people I know. Is it a popular slum? Of course NOT. Makoko, Kibera and few others are popular slums. But Mpape is a slum nonetheless. And you need to highlight and fix it - as it keep expanding.
Vlain:

Noise. Go on scan the internet and fetch me mpape on any international platform idiot. Makoko made international media but for some reason the whole world is afraid of Nigeria sit of power that they omitted the supposedly largest slum from their annual list - u sound stupid. Get me ur international source not blogs or noise.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
What is your argument. That Mpape is not a slum? or that Abuja has no Slum? You nigerians are just some of the most crazy people I know. Is a popular slum? Of course NOT. Makoko, Kibera and few others are popular slums. But Mpape is a slum nonetheless.

No U are the crazy one.
Firstly Yes Abuja has no slum. Mpape of course is a walk in the park compare to any slum in Kenya falls under FCT not Abuja city. Get the difference.

Secondly comparing mpape abd kibera is madness. Kibera is the largest slum coming of Africa.not to forget the worst settlement to happen to man kind. Can set foot in that muddy village with no toilet. Mpape is built with blocks abd bricks abd has multiple room. Room furnished with toilet and bathroom. No road yes,crappy roofing yes. No comparison here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Vlain:

No U are the crazy one.
Firstly Yes Abuja has no slum. Mpape of course is a walk in the park compare to any slum in Kenya falls under FCT not Abuja city. Get the difference.

Secondly comparing mpape abd kibera is madness. Kibera is the largest slum coming of Africa.not to forget the worst settlement to happen to man kind. Can set foot in that muddy village with no toilet. Mpape is built with blocks abd bricks abd has multiple room. Room furnished with toilet and bathroom. No road yes,crappy roofing yes. No comparison here

Say it again with few words. It's so hard to skim through this cos there is no main point/fact.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Shma2020:
come on. We all know where safaricom originated from and we still know the nation that owns huge percentage of shares. Don't try to force propaganda.

If you've been beaten on that move on to the next argument. And please, try to stay focus.

Do you have figure of nationalities?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Shma2020:

Say it again with few words. It's so hard to skim through this cos there is no main point/fact.

Comprehension has never been ur strong suit-i am aware.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
So we should have different standards for slum. Makoko because it float on water - is what kind of slum. SLUM is SLUM. Mpape is a slum. It has 1M people according to the blogger. Kibera has 170K people. Kibera is just 5km square...that about 1250 acres. I bet that Mbape slum is bigger.

Nairobi - slums occupy 2.5% of it's landmass - about 5 percent of it's building up area - and these are slums of different type - Mathare slum is different from Kibera slum - Korogocho is different - but all are informal congested low class housings.

Vlain:

No U are the crazy one.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Your point if I don't have?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Vlain:

Comprehension has never been ur strong suit-i am aware.
Watch this video and shut the f*ck up cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SmWgc2Swkw
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
Of course public mean everyone - althought companies registries - can provide nationalities of shareholders. If I was to come and buy majority shares listed in JSE for south african company - that company become Kenyan owned.

It's kenyan owned althou its south african company
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
So we should have different standards for slum. Makoko because it float on water - is what kind of slum. SLUM is SLUM. Mpape is a slum. It has 1M people according to the blogger. Kibera has 170K people. Kibera is just 5km square...that about 1250 acres. I bet that Mbape slum is bigger.

Good u said that. So u have no reputable backings on ur claims. Kenya and slum are two words that resonates together-wonder no more why kibera abd likes represent our continent on the global stage.

And yes there is degree in slum.for instance mpape is better than Mombasa cbd slum grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

What makes it a South African company grin? Kindly explain this.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Shma2020:

Watch this video and shut the f*ck up cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SmWgc2Swkw

Idiot what do I need a random YouTube video for.gtfoh

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Every company shareholder registers has such figures. You can definitely find of the 25 percent free floating (publicly listed) shares - of Safaricom - how much is own by foreigners - either as individuals or corporates.

AfriqueDuZuid:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Semantics. All companies operating in South Africa are South African - because they have to be registered there. Only a slowpoke would claim ShopRite is kenyan company because it was registered to do business in kenya.
AfriqueDuZuid:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Vlain:

Good u said that. So u have no reputable backings on ur claims. Kenya and slum are two words that resonates together-wonder no more why kibera abd likes represent our continent on the global stage.

And yes there is degree in slum.for instance mpape is better than Mombasa cbd slum grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of all the nice pics in Mombasa you only saw this? grin what about I post that integrated slum city in your CBD and boldly caption it as the best place in Lagos? Will that be enough as a returned favor?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
It better to show videos - because cherrypicking pictures - is really waste of your time. Mombasa is many decades ahead of Abuja.
Vlain:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
Shma2020:

Of all the nice pics in Mombasa you only saw this? grin what about I post that integrated slum city in your CBD and boldly caption it as the best place in Lagos? Will that be enough as a returned favor?

That’s how Mombasa looks .no deception here. I posted videos of Mombasa last week and we discovered that Mombasa shares a striking semblance with Delhi,Chennai,Pakistan,Dhaka and the like of south Asian scum.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Vlain:

Idiot what do I need a random YouTube video for.gtfoh
Good. Now what you've seen is what it is. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
It better to show videos - because cherrypicking pictures - is really waste of your time. Mombasa is many decades ahead of Abuja.

Sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skHUmRqebPw

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Listen to 24min of that video - and kikuyu1 has been telling you the same - Abuja is simply a Potemkin village - a failed city of civil servants.

" The big houses are mostly empty" - and everyone else lives in many slums of Abuja.

Vlain:
Kikuyu1 more Abuja for u. Now cry me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc-HegmFEIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT0C7URG6-Q

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Shma2020:

Good. Now what you've seen is what it is. cool

What do I mean by what I have seen
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Vlain:

That’s how Mombasa looks .no deception here. I posted videos of Mombasa last week and we discovered that Mombasa shares a striking semblance with Delhi,Chennai,Pakistan,Dhaka and the like of south Asian scum.

Should I prove you wrong with pics?

Simple yes or no will suffice smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
rvp2018:
Listen to 24min of that video - and kikuyu1 has been telling you the same - Abuja is simply a Potemkin village - a failed city of civil servants.

Listened didn’t hear shiit about any Potemkin rantings

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (2505) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.