Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,452 members, 7,961,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1212138 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (2514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:47pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
ACADEMIC theif.

Honestly exposing you is more easy less of a task.
Say it again.

Let's lay out the main categories of typos.

Skip a letter: If your finger doesn't come down with enough force, a letter may not get typed. This can happen more with the pinky or on the bottom row.

Double a letter: In typing several letters in close proximity, a key can be accidentally re-tapped.

Transpose letters: Some say that typing t-e-h for t-h-e is the most common spelling error. This suggests that perhaps the messages to the fingers are not keeping up with the keyboarder's thinking ahead to the next word.

Skip a space: This can happen if the space bar isn't hit firmly enough or if it needs to be hit with the non dominant hand which is less accustomed to tapping it. In addition, the appearance of a missed space can come about due to a transposition of the space with a letter - often the final letter of a word that gets tagged onto the front of the next word by the space/letter transposition. An example is aboutit instead of about it.

Miss a key: This can happen both when the keyboardist hits a neighboring key instead of the key intended and also with the keys that require a reach or that are less frequently used. So, one may mistype b and numbers like 1, 6, and 7 as well as the `, ~, ^, &, =, and +. In addition, when typing a key combination, the modifying key may be missed, resulting in spellings like aren;t instead of aren't.

Insert a key: When the fingers are flying, an extra letter that doesn't belong in the word may get introduced
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 3:47pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Acknowledgment is not only carried out by links, dumbo! grin
idiot, you don't used people works without referencing them. That is stealing .

How do you reference them. Lazy brain

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 3:49pm On Jan 21
Only a fool do this ? I have honestly exposed you and you stupidly know .

You keep repeating your lifted work like it will save you. You lied, you only want to sound intellectual but I already made you a fool of yourself .
Shma2022:

Say it again.

Let's lay out the main categories of typos.

Skip a letter: If your finger doesn't come down with enough force, a letter may not get typed. This can happen more with the pinky or on the bottom row.

Double a letter: In typing several letters in close proximity, a key can be accidentally re-tapped.

Transpose letters: Some say that typing t-e-h for t-h-e is the most common spelling error. This suggests that perhaps the messages to the fingers are not keeping up with the keyboarder's thinking ahead to the next word.

Skip a space: This can happen if the space bar isn't hit firmly enough or if it needs to be hit with the non dominant hand which is less accustomed to tapping it. In addition, the appearance of a missed space can come about due to a transposition of the space with a letter - often the final letter of a word that gets tagged onto the front of the next word by the space/letter transposition. An example is aboutit instead of about it.

Miss a key: This can happen both when the keyboardist hits a neighboring key instead of the key intended and also with the keys that require a reach or that are less frequently used. So, one may mistype b and numbers like 1, 6, and 7 as well as the `, ~, ^, &, =, and +. In addition, when typing a key combination, the modifying key may be missed, resulting in spellings like aren;t instead of aren't.

Insert a key: When the fingers are flying, an extra letter that doesn't belong in the word may get introduced

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:50pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
idiot, you don't used people works without referencing them. That is stealing .

How do you reference them. Lazy brain
Except that this is not a thesis or a research paper for exam where you have to make a table of reference. Post a link, or copy the point and embolden or italicize it.

Zombie.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:51pm On Jan 21
vaxx:

You keep repeating your lifted work like it will save you. You lied.
Writ properly. Use the right punctuation marks where necessary. I don't have to repeat this.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 3:53pm On Jan 21
you are an idiot , for every work you steal assuming you indeed want to reference it, it is necessary that it must come with a reference. Either you italicised , or used inverted comma, every word that used which those not belong to you must be reference before the general body of references. You steal. Admit and bury your shame

You aren't broadcasting to an illiterate like you .
Shma2022:

Except that this is not a thesis or a research paper for exam where you have to make a table of reference. Post a link, or copy the point and embolden or italicize it.

Zombie.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:53pm On Jan 21
nigerians now don't compete with any country? aww grin grin superiority complex in the mud tuer grin

When countries with huge malls are talking werey republic citizens must shut up to avoid embarrassment.
Giant wey no have electricity too be Giant? na ordinary werey you be
samorobo:

All ofcourse countries Ghana.😂😂😂

I am sorry but Nigeria does not compete with her throwback. Ghana is Nigeria’s throwback

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:53pm On Jan 21
vaxx:

You keep repeating your lifted work like it will save you. You lied, you only want to sound intellectual but I already made you a fool of yourself .
Lied where? Show me where I lied. Stop playing silly games with me. We can't debate this non-issue forever - get out of your coping mechanism.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:55pm On Jan 21
vankelvin:
Naa! this one na confirmed olodo

All that rubbish when the interior of your Transcorp Hilton looks like a Senior High School hostel

Ghanaian don’t know luxury, so permit me not having this conversation. Your nationality makes you the wrong idiot to discuss matters of luxury and real estate. Stick to making banku and screaming kweku once your pot bellies are field. That is more or less the Ghana I picture in my head.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 3:56pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Writ properly. Use the right punctuation marks where necessary. I don't have to repeat this.
only a fool looking for escape used this method in which I am even better than you. Should I begin by highlighted your nonsense in form of grammer? Just like before.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 3:57pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Lied where? Show me where I lied. Stop playing silly games with me. We can't debate this non-issue forever - get out of your coping mechanism.
You lied by not providing a references. It is that simple . And you acknowledge you did . That is stealing
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:58pm On Jan 21
vankelvin:
Estate? Yes
The whole idea is to build a Hotel estate with Golf park, hiking and many other things

Ugly? No
Only werey like you think so

Just look at the first phase in the picture.
All the building in here are part of the hotel

The 2nd phase which is currently ongoing comprises two 12floor buildings.

Your 12floors ugly block buildings like those in most hostels in Nigeria uni’s is not something that would freak a Nigerian like me. However I can see how excited that would make you be, and I love that for, you have suffered so many depression on this platform simply because your zoo swore not to function. Be happy about your basic mediocrity bro. And yes this hotel is ugly, your pics furthers proves that .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:59pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
you are an idiot , for every work you steal assuming you indeed want to reference it, it is necessary that it must come with a reference. Either you italicised , or used inverted comma, every word that used which those not belong to you must be reference before the general body of references. You steal. Admit and bury your shame

You aren't broadcasting to an illiterate like you .
This is Nairaland website. They have their own rule of referencing. Once you join any website, understand their modus of Operandi. You joined this platform with bantam brain cells, now you have people with advanced brain cells like me ready to help you understand the functionality of this website. Don't take this for granted. smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:00pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
You lied by not providing a references. It is that simple . And you acknowledge you did . That is stealing
I don't have to cite references when I can easily acknowledge that this work is not mine. The onus is on you to scrutinize the information and find the main author - if you want to learn more from them.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:02pm On Jan 21
Do nigerian universities also have hostels?
I thought those were public toilets shocked oops
they are an eyesore

When next you want to mention UGLY please replace that word with Nigerian university Hostels ( for short NUH)

samorobo:

Your 12floors ugly block buildings like those in most hostels in Nigeria uni’s is not something that would freak a Nigerian like me. However I can see how excited that would make you be, and I love that for, you have suffered so many depression on this platform simply because your zoo swore not to function. Be happy about your basic mediocrity bro. And yes this hotel is ugly, your pics furthers proves that .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:02pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

I don't have cite reference.
Even though the cite reference online blog is easy to do as someone who claim to be intellectual superior ( my foot) yet you don't know how to do it, why can't you then called the blog name. I called it , ""education bug""it is just that simple , not everyone is an idiot like you
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:05pm On Jan 21
vankelvin:
nigerians now don't compete with any country? aww grin grin superiority complex in the mud tuer grin

When countries with huge malls are talking werey republic citizens must shut up to avoid embarrassment.
Giant wey no have electricity too be Giant? na ordinary werey you be

Ghana does not have a mall. Whose fault is it. Your Kumasi market nonsense doesn’t just cut. Your failures makes other African countries look like first world countries. You are africa throwback, choke on your shame don.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:05pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

This is Nairaland website. They have their own rule of referencing. Once you join any website, understand their modus of Operandi. You joined this platform with bantam brain cells, now you have people with advanced brain cells like me ready to help you understand the functionality of this website. Don't take this for granted. smiley
but you haven't say anything.

What is it that you don't know? How to referenced people work you love to steal or using Nairaland as a third party . Which of the two.

Academic theif
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:05pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
Even though the cite reference online blog is easy to do as someone who claim to be intellectual superior ( my foot) yet you don't know how to do it, why can't you then called the blog name. I called it , ""education bug""
LEARN THE FUNCTIONALITY OF WEBSITES! why should I cite reference? Am I your lecturer? Even lecturers at times don't cite references in some of their work.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:06pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
but you haven't say anything.

What is it that you don't know? How to referenced people work you love to steal or using Nairaland as a third party . Which of the two.

Academic theif
"You haven't said anything," not the gibberish you wrote.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:08pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

LEARN THE FUNCTIONALITY OF WEBSITES! why should I cite reference? Am I your lecturer? Even lecturers at times don't cite references in some of their work.
academic theif . You are looking for a way out indeed. So you can easily used people work anyhow in an online forum without acknowledging the author. You must be dammed stupid . Aren't you the same idiot who is policing my English , even though you have a bigger log in your eyes
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:08pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
academic theif . You are looking for a way out indeed. So you can easily used people work anyhow in an online forum without acknowledging the author. You must be dammed stupid . Aren't you the same idiot who is policing my English , even though you have a bigger log in your eyes
Same repeated nonsense. I'm not here to waste words. Engage me on substance argument - not these strawman arguments.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:09pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

"You haven't said anything," not the gibberish you wrote.
this is primitive , you know. I called your attentions to many similar jargons like that earlier
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:10pm On Jan 21
Let me educate you

For starters, there is a big difference between
"a mall" and "an indoor market"
What you see in Kumasi is called an Indoor Market not a Mall. Well I don't blame you
Your country has never seen such facility before

Example of a Mall is "West Hills Mall"
the smaller version of it is what you have as Jabi lake Mall, Lekki mall etc
samorobo:

Ghana does not have a mall. Whose fault is it. Your Kumasi market nonsense doesn’t just cut. Your failures makes other African countries look like first world countries. You are africa throwback, choke on your shame don.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:12pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Nonsense.
Guy acknowledge it you know nothing and some of us here are bigger than your pay wages intellectually.

Academic theif. You are only begging for acknowledgement hence the reason you want to sound more formal by uplifting people works .theif

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:12pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
this is primitive , you know .
This is primitive, do you know that? Stop typing like a village quack.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:13pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

This is primitive, do you know that? Stop typing like a village quack.
academic theif. You know nothing .mr begger
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:14pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
Guy acknowledge it you know nothing and some of us here are bigger than your pay wages intellectually.

Academic theif. You are only begging for acknowledgement hence the reason you want to sound more formal by uplifting people
works .theif
I thought you were the only exception for the state of low intellectual representation from the land of hobits, Alas! I was terribly wrong.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:16pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
academic theif. You know nothing .mr begger
Was this supposed to be an insult?
I see your fellow intellectual dwarf has joined to back you up with likes, how could someone like such nonsense?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:17pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Was this supposed to be an insult?
no it is a fact , while must you be taking fact as an insult . Aren't you that dense to study the difference.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:19pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

I see your fellow intellectual dwarf has joined to back you up with likes, how could someone like such nonsense?
if you aren't intellectually retarded yourself , you shouldn't see that as a threat.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:19pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
no it is a fact , while must you be you taking fact as an insult . Aren't you that dense to study the difference
This is tiring. You're slowly infecting me with your thickness. I will unhook you. Once you elevate the discussion to something else, Cl me. I don't engage empty heads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (2514) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.