Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,441 members, 7,961,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1212050 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) ... (2514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 5:00pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
unless public forum in kenya are full of dundee like you
No. You can't stand any Kenyan forum. A kG kid can school you like his own. Worth noting that Kenyan university students used to write thesis for American Ph.D. students - that's how intellectually well we are.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:02pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

No. You can't stand any Kenyan forum. A kG kid can school you like his own. Worth noting that Kenyan university students used to write thesis for American Ph.D. students - that's how intellectually well we are.
neither can you stand vaxx without stealing intelligence information from third party .you will have to beg by forcing acknowledgement.

Yet your professor copy and paste Nigeria phd candidate works as his own. Feed that to the same idiot like you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 5:12pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
neither can you stand vaxx without stealing intelligence information from third party .you will have to beg by forcing acknowledgement.

Yet your professor copy and paste Nigeria phd candidate works as his own. Feed that to the same idiot like you.
Copied and pasted, you're referring to the past event. We are talking about kids here. 18-23 years old - not old men.

You need to DM the admin of this forum and ask for the meaning of Italics and bold in this forum.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:17pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Copied and pasted, you're referring to the past event. We are talking about kids here. 18-23 years old - not old men.
Yes copied and pasted ( but on a purpose of this discussion as it is partaning to you. It is copy and paste. You copy and paste people work same way your professor did but in more academic settings. Yours is public forum.

Event makes history.the fact is, your professor was once a stealer of knowledge like you. The age does matter . At least the kids are undergoing the educational system that produce the old men
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:20pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

You need to DM the admin of this forum and ask for the meaning of Italics and bold in this forum.
I already Nairaland school you on this. italics those not represent referencing only .it only become meaningful once you cited the author . You can even lift it and paste it word to word, verbal to verbal . Just ensure you authorized the author. . It is just as simple or better still provide the link
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21
samorobo:

Lol don’t repeat this again. Accra is anything but close to Abidjan and Dakar. If there were as good as those two cities then I wouldn’t be looking down on them the way I do. I no rate Ghana, I don see that werey zoo finish 😂😂😂. Them no get level for where I dey 😂😂

Same here too.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21
ProblemChild1:
😂😂 But the ghanaians no go gree. Imagine the guts to compare Accra with Nairobi. I still dey wonder which people wey dey supply weed for these ghanaians grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21
samorobo:

Your 12floors ugly block buildings like those in most hostels in Nigeria uni’s is not something that would freak a Nigerian like me. However I can see how excited that would make you be, and I love that for, you have suffered so many depression on this platform simply because your zoo swore not to function. Be happy about your basic mediocrity bro. And yes this hotel is ugly, your pics furthers proves that .

Point of correction, it cannot excite any Nigerian at all not only you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 6:50pm On Jan 21
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:56pm On Jan 21
Sure it won't excite you either
are you not from nigeria, the suffering and smiling country full of braggats? masa sit down
popizaino:

Point of correction, it cannot excite any Nigerian at all not only you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21
What is this one saying bayi nitori olorun?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:37pm On Jan 21
vankelvin:
Let me educate you

For starters, there is a big difference between
"a mall" and "an indoor market"
What you see in Kumasi is called an Indoor Market not a Mall. Well I don't blame you
Your country has never seen such facility before

Example of a Mall is "West Hills Mall"
the smaller version of it is what you have as Jabi lake Mall, Lekki mall etc

Lol forget it, Ghana can never lecture a Nigerian on anything about infrastructure. Shove this your half baked knowledge down your infected throat 😂
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:51pm On Jan 21
samorobo:

Lol forget it, Ghana can never lecture a Nigerian on anything about infrastructure. Shove this your half baked knowledge down your pants infected throat 😂
😂😄 you dey worry.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 10:50pm On Jan 21
vankelvin:
Same guts you have when comparing Abuja to Nairobi or Abuja to Lagos
Even the Kenyans will boldly tell you that Abuja is Another level. The most planned city in the whole of Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 12:21am On Jan 22
vankelvin:
Naa! this one na confirmed olodo

All that rubbish when the interior of your Transcorp Hilton looks like a Senior High School hostel

Only by Vanilla ice cream sorry vankelvin. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:36am On Jan 22
Do you even know what a big mall looks like?
now I have schooled you on the difference between a Mall and an indoor market
The right thing to do is to thank me

A country of 230million population shouldnt look anything like nigeria. You have poor infrastructure coupled with criminally intuited citizens. Such a backward jungle you call a country! it's a pity
samorobo:

Lol forget it, Ghana can never lecture a Nigerian on anything about infrastructure. Shove this your half baked knowledge down your infected throat 😂

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:45am On Jan 22
Which Kenyan will tell you Abuja is ahead of Nairobi? mention name
ProblemChild1:
Even the Kenyans will boldly tell you that Abuja is Another level. The most planned city in the whole of Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 9:31am On Jan 22
vankelvin:
Stop wasting ur time on zoogerians😃 Nigeria is a failed country

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:53am On Jan 22
Those guys are clueless but full of themselves so sometimes you need to educate them.

Imagine one of them calling Kejetia Indoor Market a Mall?
Appisko:

Stop wasting ur time on zoogerians😃 Nigeria is a failed country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:05am On Jan 22
vankelvin:
Lol. Not that I enjoy this dick measuring context most times (I'll just do this for fun), but at least there's a Kenyan YouTuber who visited Abuja and her comment section had so many Kenyans saying Abuja is more beautiful and serene than Kenya.

She also made it clear it's her best West African capital and she prefers it so much to Lagos (not that it matters much though).

So at least Abuja has some pass marks here and there 😄😂
Are there videos of Kenyan bloggers visiting Accra where the comment section has many Kenyans saying Accra is better than Nairobi in any way? 😄

Note: I don't believe Abuja is a city in the mode of Lagos and Nairobi in terms of activities. Abuja perhaps wasn't built as a commercial nerve so I wouldn't be doing that comparison.

I only gave a reply to your question.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:15am On Jan 22
vankelvin:
Oga Abuja Top Notch. Is there any cbd in Kenya or Ghana that have such road network like this, with space. This is just some part oo.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:35pm On Jan 22
vankelvin:
Do you even know what a big mall looks like?
now I have schooled you on the difference between a Mall and an indoor market
The right thing to do is to thank me

A country of 230million population shouldnt look anything like nigeria. You have poor infrastructure coupled with criminally intuited citizens. Such a backward jungle you call a country! it's a pity

Lol save me the noise. You are better off building a cubicle sized mall that is worth looking at than building and grandiose hideous rubbish. The money we spend on aesthetics and architecture alone is enough to build 5 of those ugly big Kumasi market square you call a mall.

Btw have you see this about Transcorp . What do you gat to say 😂😂😂

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:50pm On Jan 22
GeneralDae:

😂😄 you dey worry.
I dey tell you. Me wey dey answer Problemchild still dey learn work, I don carry the title dash Samorobo grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AkoniMoipei: 2:34pm On Jan 22
Just40:
they said development and you too you're saying hype..... should I show you foreigners who hype Ghana's development.

The funny thing is Ghana is just relax in her corner and getting dragged into crazy arguments...as soon as you start to ask for details, you see child like fumble.

The very same foreigners return back from Kenya into Ghana after realizing how backward it is and finally decide to settle here.

No, honestly, nobody dragged Ghana here. You are the ones trying to force yourselves into a conversation that has nothing to do with you. The name Ghana is not even in the title of the thread. Instead of relaxing in your little irrelevant corner and observe heavyweights going at it you are busy trying to fix your irrelevant country here. Shame on you midgets!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AkoniMoipei: 2:45pm On Jan 22
vaxx:
Ghana is a tiny dot to make such difference.

I totally agree tenfold. Tiny and irrelevant.

It is what is obtainable in Ghana that publicised Ghana not just her people.

Like what exactly?

American coming here can trace their slave trade history down here.

Exactly. Thats the only thing they come back for, back to the roots Kunta Kinte. The other thing you have is some good but not excellent PR and the fact that Obama praised you in the past which multiplied the number of black americans who wanna return to the motherland. If not for Obama the Kenyan, Ghana would still be an irrelevant Togo-level country with a Ouagadougou-level Accra. Needless to say, most re utterly dissapointed by the backwardness obtainable.

Our northern city will passed away as a london to turkana . While Nairobi has nothing special that Accra lacks

Which is your northern city? I can name a few cities in Nigeria but not a single one from Ghana except Accra.

Was Ghana hyped when she was adjudged with top five best electrified country in africa way ahead of kenya . At least this can be addressed physically.

Where is this report?

[/quote]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AkoniMoipei: 2:56pm On Jan 22
GeneralDae:

Lol. Not that I enjoy this dick measuring context most times (I'll just do this for fun), but at least there's a Kenyan YouTuber who visited Abuja and her comment section had so many Kenyans saying Abuja is more beautiful and serene than Kenya.

She also made it clear it's her best West African capital and she prefers it so much to Lagos (not that it matters much though).

Are there videos of Kenyan bloggers visiting Accra where the comment section has many Kenyans saying Accra is better than Nairobi in any way? 😄

Note: I don't believe Abuja is a city in the mode of Lagos and Nairobi in terms of activities. Abuja perhaps wasn't built as a commercial nerve so I wouldn't be doing that comparison.

Abuja is ok for what she does just like Washington is ok for a capital. I wouldn't say impressive except for the wide lane roads. The youtuber was a little on the hyping side to attract Nigerian viewership and Kenyans supported her as is the norm of supporting one of our own. But for Accra you will never find one single Kenyan or Nigerian wowed by the zoo. I would classify it in the 4th of 5th tier of African cities with the likes of Bamako, Kampala, N'Djamena etc.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 4:09pm On Jan 22
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22
AkoniMoipei:

Abuja is ok for what she does just like Washington is ok for a capital. I wouldn't say impressive except for the wide lane roads. The youtuber was a little on the hyping side to attract Nigerian viewership and Kenyans supported her as is the norm of supporting one of our own. But for Accra you will never find one single Kenyan or Nigerian wowed by the zoo. I would classify it in the 4th of 5th tier of African cities with the likes of Bamako, Kampala, N'Djamena etc.

I don't think she did that to attract Nigerian viewership,otherwise she would have hyped lagos and Akwa-ibom the same way. She just said it as it is,Abuja is beautiful. Maybe only South Africans might not marvel upon landing in Abuja but other sub saharan Africans will do because it is truly beautiful.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:46pm On Jan 22
AkoniMoipei:

No, honestly, nobody dragged Ghana here. You are the ones trying to force yourselves into a conversation that has nothing to do with you. The name Ghana is not even in the title of the thread. Instead of relaxing in your little irrelevant corner and observe heavyweights going at it you are busy trying to fix your irrelevant country here. Shame on you midgets!
you definitely don't follow the platform....
Cause Ghana is more developed than any other country except SA, here.
Everyone wants to measure up their small development in their country to see were they measure up to on the Ghana ladder.

Anyway, it's a good thing
You lot can keep playing catch up.

Shame on you skeletal lunatic, catch up first then we can talk about if you're relevant enough to us

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:49pm On Jan 22
You mean @African Tigress video on Abuja and those comments in the comment section? you must be kidding. That girl is one patriotic Kenyan who will never be impressed by Abuja. She only did that video to get nigerians to like her

Let me tell you the genesis of it.
That girl insulted @Wode Maya (a Ghanaian YouTuber) and his Kenyan wife who also is a YouTuber.
She @African Tigress insulted them for a whole year without letting anyone know what the issue was about so some group of nigerian YouTubers also made her their topic and dragged her in the mud for months. Even till date some are still dragging her

Go on her channel you will see some of her writeups where she called on her subscribers(Kenyans) to report those Nigerian channels so their platforms could be blocked.

After her many attempt to get them blocked failed she decided to run to Abuja to do those videos to get some sympathy from Nigerians.

You really bought into her tricks, funny
GeneralDae:

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:00pm On Jan 22
popizaino:

I don't think she did that to attract Nigerian viewership,otherwise she would have hyped lagos and Akwa-ibom the same way. She just said it as it is,Abuja is beautiful. Maybe only South Africans might not marvel upon landing in Abuja but other [b]sub saharan Africans will do because it is truly beautifu[/b]l.
Abuja is beautiful ,anyone who says otherwise is not telling the truth but saying Abuja is spectacular is a big lie. There is no way a Ghanaian who have spent considerable number of years in Accra will be marvel about the development. Appreciate the city makeup (yes) but marvel that he had not seen something of such before ( that is a terrible lie from pit of hell .

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:04pm On Jan 22
Forget this fake award you bought

Show us videos of Transcorp Hilton,
both interior and exterior looks basic like a hostel
samorobo:

Lol save me the noise. You are better off building a cubicle sized mall that is worth looking at than building and grandiose hideous rubbish. The money we spend on aesthetics and architecture alone is enough to build 5 of those ugly big Kumasi market square you call a mall.

Btw have you see this about Transcorp . What do you gat to say 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) ... (2514) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.