Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,965 members, 7,987,451 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:48 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1236739 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) ... (2518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:21pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
no it is a fact , while must you be you taking fact as an insult . Aren't you that dense to study the difference
Bye. The low IQness portrayed here is above my pay grade.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:21pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

I thought you were the only exception for the state of low intellectual representation from the land of hobits, Alas! I was terribly wrong.

A known professor form your country was also caught stealing people thesis . I am sure it started way like this . Since academic excellence is not something you get hold of in kenya , why don't you try elsewhere . There is always a chance mr begger
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:22pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Bye. The low IQness portrayed here is above my pay grade.
I am sure you don't mean to contradict yourself , you foolishly do that.intentional
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:24pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
A known professor form your country was also caught stealing people thesis . I am sure it started way like this . Since academic excellence is not something you get hold of in kenya , why don't try elsewhere . There is always a chance mr begger
Noted, Mr. Dunderhead.
And it's beggar, not begger.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:24pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
I am sure you don't mean to contradict yourself , you foolishly do that intentional
Correct!

And it's intentionally, not intentional.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:27pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

This is tiring. You're slowly infecting me with your thickness. I will unhook you. Once you elevate the discussion to something else, Cl me. I don't engage empty heads.

neither do I engaged an academic theif. I will not subject you to an academic level , you will not breathe. Unblocked yourself if it is possible .

I told you earlier , I weigh people before giving them responses hence the reason I have decided to rather exposed your gullibility instead of engaging you .

You will disappoint me. I don't even know you will steal. It has gotten to that. You have to consult dico for every part of my response even to the point of lifting/ stealing people works just to robbed shoulder against vaxx

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:28pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Correct!

And it's intentionally, not intentional.
why are you being obtuse . Can't you see a full stop with that"" you just like to be stupid by forcing untrue representation of yourself .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:29pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Noted, Mr. Dunderhead.
And it's beggar, not begger.
obtuse personfied.

Academic theif
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:35pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
neither do I engaged an academic theif. I will not subject you to an academic level , you will not breathe. Unblocked yourself if it is possible .

I told you earlier , I weigh people before giving them responses hence the reason I have decided to rather exposed your gullibility instead of engaging you .

You will disappoint me. I don't even know you will steal
If you want me to put effort into this gibberish, I will. You're a nonentity in an intellectual realm. You can certainly win in empty words - that is where I used to thrive in my early 20s - and late teens - but no more, since it's childish and low IQ argument. For now, it's either we discuss points, we insult each other, or I ignore you like the man of straw.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:35pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
obtuse personfied.

Academic theif
Thief, not theif.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:37pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

If you want me to put effort into this gibberish, I will. You're a nonentity in an intellectual realm. You can certainly win in empty words - that is where I thrived in my early 20s - and late teens. For now, it's either we discuss points, we insult each other, or I ignore you like the man of straw.
I don't discussed with an academic theif . You can breathe if I try , you will need to steal again
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:38pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Thief, not theif.
and you think I don't know, I honestly put it that that way to at least shame you less because of Nairaland policy . By our culture here, if you termed with than name, you supposed to face the nearest river

You are indeed a simp
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:38pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
why are you being obtuse . Can't you see a full stop with that"" you just like to be stupid by forcing untrue representation of yourself .

Why are you being obtuse? Make good use of punctuation marks. A question should have a question mark, buffoon.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:40pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
I don't discussed with an academic theif . You can breathe if I try , you will need to steal again
You just need to assure me that you won't show a clean pair of heels once I make an effort. I can dance with you very well.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:41pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Why are you being obtuse? Make good use of punctuation marks. A question should have a question mark, buffoon.
this is not classroom. Many of such sentence are freely used here. This is online forum. Explain to us why you used people work . is your brain that tired?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:42pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
and you think I don't know, I honestly put it that that way to at least shame you less because of Nairaland policy . By our culture here, if you termed with than name, you supposed to face the nearest river

You are indeed a simp
Nope. You had crammed the spellings, hence why you couldn't be perpetual enough with the correct wordings.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:42pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

You just need to assure me that you won't show a clean pair of heels once I make an effort. I can dance with you very well.
bet me , you will steal . I will not be foolishly wasting my time .

Academic theif
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:44pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Nope. You had crammed the spellings, hence why you couldn't be perpetual enough with the correct wordings.
no, I don't steal words . Words are there for everybody to used. I am not an ACADEMIC theif like you who steal people work only to engaged as a super fool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:45pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
this is not classroom. Many of such sentence are freely used here. This is online forum. Explain to us why you used people work . is your brain that tired?
This is not a classroom, correct. This is a platform where like minded people sure their opinion and interact intellectually. Yes. Writing properly is important in platforms like this. We need to undertake what you're writing and by that, coherence is key. You can't be coherent with skewed reasoning and poor articulation.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:46pm On Jan 21
vaxx:

Academic theif
Why should I Still? Do you think copy pasting information herein is stealing? If so, then you're a special mor0n.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:48pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

This is not a classroom, correct. This is a platform where like minded people sure their opinion and interact intellectually. Yes. Writing properly is important in platforms like this. We need to undertake what you're writing and by that, coherence is key. You can't be coherent with skewed reasoning and poor articulation.
this is a forum where people of similar interests engaged publicly . Ain't a closed ended discussion, you don't need to steal people works to appear you know better than them. Used your little feeble brain to express yours . Simple, it even more honest to do so. You don't need to appear brilliant, nobody recognize anyone here. Trying to do so amount to stealing and thivery
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:49pm On Jan 21
vaxx:

Academic theif
Why don't you want your time to be wasted when all you've done today is waiting my time with low-level argument? I can bet my last finger once I come out of this discussion, I will be a step dumber. I just need to cleanse my mind with books and meditation before I return to my middle ground.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:51pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Why should I Still? Do you think copy pasting information herein is stealing? If so, then you're a special mor0n

once you copy and paste information that doesn't belong to you without acknowledging the author , you just stole . That is stealing .

You are indeed a stubborn illiterate.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:51pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
this is a forum where people of similar interests engaged publicly . Ain't a closed ended discussion, you don't need to steal people works to appear you know better than them. Used your little feeble brain to express yours . Simple, it even more honest to do so. You don't need to appear brilliant, nobody recognize anyone here. Trying to do so amount to stealing and thivery
Similar interest far-fetched.

Absorb that before you get lost with definitions.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:53pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Why don't you want your time to be wasted when all you've done today is waiting my time with low-level argument? I can bet my last finger once I come out of this discussion, I will be a step dumber. I just need to cleanse my mind with books and meditation before I return to my middle ground.
you better learn to interpret people work instead of copy and pasting it for the purpose of argument. You can escape it here as an invisible public forum , but you actually will be riddiculed outside this forum. It is a shame .if it is physical.

Reading online is good , but learning to understand is better. Stop using people work as your own . That is stealing
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:53pm On Jan 21
vaxx:

once you copy and paste information that doesn't belong to you without acknowledging the author , you just stole . That is stealing .

You are indeed a stubborn illiterate.
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste....

Dude, are you ok? Why are you repeating the same word over and over. Has your brain stalled or something?

Try to be creative. Introduce something else. Don't be intellectual static.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:54pm On Jan 21
You stole and you are very proud of it . What is wrong in exposing it .
Shma2022:

Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste....

Dude, are you ok? Why are you repeating the same word over and over. Has your brain stalled or something?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:55pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
you better learn to interpret people work instead of copy and pasting it for the purpose of argument. You can escape it here as am invisible public forum , but you actually will be riddiculed outside this forum. It is a shame .

Reading online is good , but learning to understand is better
Really.

Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste
Copy and paste.

I thought the dwarfism is only in your physical appearance?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 4:56pm On Jan 21
vaxx:
You stole and you are very proud of it . What is wrong in exposing it .
Do you want to produce a song? Or what will you do?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:56pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Really.
unless public forum in kenya are full of dundee like you
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:57pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Do you want to produce a song? Or what will you do?
Stop being obtuse.

Academic theif
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:59pm On Jan 21
Shma2022:

Similar interest far-fetched.

Absorb that before you get lost with definitions.
Academic thief what are you saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) ... (2518) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.