Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,795 members, 7,915,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nigerian Top 100 Pastors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Top 100 Pastors (24339 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Satanist Among Top 100 World Most Influential People / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Goldmind1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
My No. 1 still remains Rev. Dr. Uma Ukpai. www.umaukpai.com
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by zimik(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
cool Thank you madam L for being sincere to this topic. i agree with your ten nomination. Don't mind those idle mind that don't see anything good in people. Definitely, they doubt every person on earth even their parents. What a shame tudor and co.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Tudor6(f): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
This Evil bitch should rank high. . .

Pastor mrs Helen Ukpabio.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by bidemi12(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2009
@poster I sincerely wonder why you brought up this topic. You know fully well that a lot of our pastors have been below par and cannot be used as role models which will give the aethist in our midst every opportunity to generalise and ridicule. Thank God they are only messengers. And thank God for hell. At least tudor has a place to go eventualy where he will loved and cared for. grin
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Tudor6(f): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
bidemi12:

@poster I sincerely wonder why you brought up this topic. You know fully well that a lot of our pastors have been below par and cannot be used as role models which will give the aethist in our midst every opportunity to generalise and ridicule. Thank God they are only messengers. And thank God for hell. At least tudor has a place to go eventualy where he will loved and cared for. grin
How many times would we tell you heaven and hell don't exist, eh?. . . . .they were created by the imaginations of deluded desert tribesmen. Wake up!
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by wurami: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2009
with all this jaku jaku you are writing against our able men of God i invoke the holy ghost fire to consmume you. o ya holy ghost fire moveeeee and begin to consume [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by bidemi12(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
My God Tudor, you really believe that, dont you?
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by madamL(f): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
ENOCH ABEBOYE
DAVID OYEDEPO
TUNDE BAKARE
ASHIMOLOWO
WILLIAMS KUMUYI
KRIS OKOTIE
CHRIS OYAKHILOME
ANTHONY OKOGIE
AKINOLA
EMMANUEL OLUMIDE
CHARLES OSUEKE
UMAH UKPAI
BADEJO
CARDINAL ARINZE
FATHER MBAKA
FATHER EDE
T. ODUKOYA
D.K. OLUKOYA
LAZARUS MUOKA
MARGARET IDAHOSA
S. AYORINDE

Twenty-one and counting friends. We must get 100 names. Think hard or I will have to do this alone. 100 names or we are all in trouble.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by bidemi12(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
@MadamL you are on your own on this one grin
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Tudor6(f): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
wurami:

with all this jaku jaku you are writing against our able men of God i invoke the holy ghost fire to consmume you. o ya holy ghost fire moveeeee and begin to consume [color=#990000][/color]
If this delusional holy ghost fire works why hasn't it consumed all the corrupt politicans pulling this country back to the stone age despite all the 49 years of fasting and prayers by naija christians?
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by madamL(f): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2009
ENOCH ABEBOYE
DAVID OYEDEPO
TUNDE BAKARE
ASHIMOLOWO
WILLIAMS KUMUYI
KRIS OKOTIE
CHRIS OYAKHILOME
ANTHONY OKOGIE
AKINOLA
EMMANUEL OLUMIDE
CHARLES OSUEKE
UMAH UKPAI
BADEJO
CARDINAL ARINZE
FATHER MBAKA
FATHER EDE
T. ODUKOYA
D.K. OLUKOYA
LAZARUS MUOKA
MARGARET IDAHOSA
S. AYORINDE
SAM AMAGA
SAM ADEYEMI
ANSELM MADUBUKO
REV EZIKIEL
MIKE OKONKWO
NKECHI ILOPUTAIFE
WALE OKE
EMMANUEL KURE
AYO ORITSEJAFOR

Thirty mi darlings!!!!! Pls help. I will not sleep until I get 100 names. No sleep for us all until the list is complete. No sleep!!! No sleep!!
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by bidemi12(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2009
@madam L I think madam, you are just listing the good, the bad and the ugly to make the list. And at the same time giving these fools more amunition.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by madamL(f): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2009
You think it is easy to be a pastor? If I do't get help I will start adding names of the dead here.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Eeyore(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
Tudór:

If this delusional holy ghost fire works why hasn't it consumed all the corrupt politicans pulling this country back to the stone age despite all the 49 years of fasting and prayers by naija christians?

I guess none of the religious guys can answer that one. More holy ghost fire has been called down in Naija than any other country and look where all the holy inferno has gotten us. Open your eyes, my Nigerian people.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by moderatorr: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
Honestly there is nothing wrong with saying what they actually did!
Its no sin i belive.
Like Pst Adeboye Buying 300 acres in America !
For what! For what reason
Check the cost of one plot in nigeria. then multiply it by how far nigeria is from America. Then raise is to the power of how far ahead they are from Nigeria.

= The relative cost of one plot in America.
Then Finally multiply by 300 acres For the Kingdom of GOD.
Cause without that God will have no kingdom.

They keep using the money for the enlargement of the kingdom of (their) "GOD"

Dont mind them , Advertise at www.accesswebonline.com FREE
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by depapa06(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ Tudor,

May the Almighty God forgive you for speaking against men of God. It is not for you to judge.Lave everything to God.Afterall none of them ever begged you to come his church.Let those that believe in them,and their God fellowship an hear their sermons.

I am of the Living Faith Church aka Winner.I am not ashamed of our Papa.I am proud of the great men of God like Daddy Adeboye,Dr Olukoya,Pastor Kumuyi,just to mention few.

Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. Stay on your own if you do not believe in anyone of them.

Do not speak against anointed men as not to bring curse upon yourself.You are warned.

And to the moderators,this kind of useless post should not be allowed.It adds nothing meaning to the entire NL.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by theviper1: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
@mamdamL,sorry you forgot to add OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU and TB JOSHUA. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by bidemi12(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
@depapa06 My dear bro. It is these people you have mentioned that are creating more and more tudors everyday. People aren't stupid you know. The ostentatious lifestyles they live gives a totally different perception of why they chose the calling. I know i am not supposed to judge but i have freewill and it is my choice. It is almost as if they are running a business module rather than running the business of God which is salvation.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by banom(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
madam L:

ENOCH ABEBOYE
DAVID OYEDEPO
TUNDE BAKARE
ASHIMOLOWO
WILLIAMS KUMUYI
KRIS OKOTIE
CHRIS OYAKHILOME
ANTHONY OKOGIE
AKINOLA
EMMANUEL OLUMIDE
CHARLES OSUEKE
UMAH UKPAI
BADEJO
CARDINAL ARINZE
FATHER MBAKA
FATHER EDE
T. ODUKOYA
D.K. OLUKOYA
LAZARUS MUOKA
MARGARET IDAHOSA
S. AYORINDE
SAM AMAGA
SAM ADEYEMI
ANSELM MADUBUKO
REV EZIKIEL
MIKE OKONKWO
NKECHI ILOPUTAIFE
WALE OKE
EMMANUEL KURE
AYO ORITSEJAFOR

Thirty mi darlings!!!!! Pls help. I will not sleep until I get 100 names. No sleep for us all until the list is complete. No sleep!!! No sleep!!

In addition to the list of pastors above, i here by add the following great pastors, who have worked selflessly to sanitize people of spiritual delusion .

Ogag4luv , =General Over seer
Huxley,      =Senior pastor,
Tudor      =   Bishop
Mazaje,  =    Prophet
bawomolo  = Senior pastor.
Atheist,     = Arch Bishop.
Okija_juju    = pope
Satan    =    G.o
Abuzola =   Senior pastor.
Bindex,  =     Bishop
Krayola =    REV
Mushi  =        Rev
Pastor AIO    = General over seer
DaHitler       =      Senior Pastor
Manmustwac=  Senior pastor.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by emekagh(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
Here is my take on Men of God:

Courtesy of Extra Mantra

http://extramantra..com/2009/09/man-of-god.html
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by r231(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ OP
in Nigeria or all over not that i have 100 but i can help with at least 2
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by theviper1: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
Lest we forget, add JESUS OF OYINGBO and JESUS OF OGBUNIKE to the list.am trying hard to remember a lot of our "intergrity pastors and men of the robe"
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Tudor6(f): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2009
banom:

In addition to the list of pastors above, i here by add the following great pastors, who have worked selflessly to sanitize people of spiritual delusion .

Ogag4luv , =General Over seer
Huxley,      =Senior pastor,
Tudor      =   Bishop
Mazaje,  =    Prophet
bawomolo  = Senior pastor.
Atheist,     = Arch Bishop.
Okija_juju    = pope
Satan    =    G.o
Abuzola =   Senior pastor.
Bindex,  =     Bishop
Krayola =    REV
Mushi  =        Rev
Pastor AIO    = General over seer
DaHitler       =      Senior Pastor
Manmustwac=  Senior pastor.

Yes!
And we need to form a millionaires club of 20 people who can give 20 million naira whenever God demands it. . .any takers?

We also need a N3bn jet so we can fly to kathy Texas too!

Remember the word of our father says "Give and it shall be given unto you". . . . God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by opeyemiolu(f): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2009
Why is it that you guys are only mentioning the pentecostal pastors. what happen to the orthodox pastor that are the only ones still keeping the faith the way it should be done.

Open your eyes dont let all this new pastor deceive u. i will remain cherubim and seraphim memner for life. thanks to God for sending Baba Aladura Moses Orimolade Tunolase.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Witi(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2009
opeyemiolu:

Why is it that you guys are only mentioning the pentecostal pastors. what happen to the orthodox pastor that are the only ones still keeping the faith the way it should be done.

Open your eyes dont let all this new pastor deceive u. i will remain cherubim and seraphim memner for life. thanks to God for sending Baba Aladura Moses Orimolade Tunolase.
Pastor Witi Senior Pastor Saint Bottles Cathedral grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by madamL(f): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2009
I for complete the list but Starcomms fall my hand. My connection disappears by 9pm like cinderella's outfit. Who asked for the list sef? wetin you wan take am do? Abeg leave men of God alone. Those guys face a lot of fire from the kingdom of darkness. Not sermonising here; but many of them don't set out to derail, it just happens that they are at the frontlines of a deadly battle and often don't remember to put on all the whole amour of God and get hit in a bad way.

I hereby declare that I must show face anytime anyone decides to ridicule these men and women.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by benedictac(f): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2009
May the good Lord forgive u Tudor and everyone that have spoken foolishly. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet to harm, is what God said what is ur biz with them allow God to judge so as not to get the wrath of God. The worst thing to hapen to a man is when God visits such with His wrath. SO BEWARE
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by ohisng(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2009
@madam L-Thanks for the nomination jare! Lets appreciate our own. No one is perfect not,
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by ohisng(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2009
I would add Bishop Ayo Oritsejafor, Pastor Panam Percy Paul, Pastor Jeffrey Iyonawan and Pastor Abioye
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Amjustme: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2009
Only GOD knows those that are HIS  2 Tim. 2: 19

We all look @ d outside but GOD looks @ d inside.

There are over 100 men of GOD with integrity!! YES! In Nigeria; and i must say they must not necessarily be pastors but are men of the Word, men of integrity.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by izinbizi(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2009
@ MadamL; Abeg help me chook Achbishop Idahosa name somewhere there, and no forget Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, poster no say them must be living legends.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by thameamead(f): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2009
Mattew Ashinmiowo? £2Million disappeared from his church bank account a couple of yrs ago and he tried to play the race card saying he was bn victimised because he was black, Him and his wife held a strictly by invation party @ Dorchester Hotel a couple of yrs ago, it was in u guessed it , OVATION MAGAZINE, ovation charge £3,500 per event. do u all know how much it cost to rent a hall @ Dorchester hotel let alone, the OTT prices they charge per meal, Ashinmolowo is too materialistic, its all about "u must give as much money as possible to the church so that my wifey and i can live a life of an over-paid footballer, he does not give a hoot about d poor, he's no different to a yahoo or a 419 guy,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? / Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 / Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.