Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerian Top 100 Pastors - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Top 100 Pastors (24250 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Satanist Among Top 100 World Most Influential People / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Tudor6(f): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2009
dgreatrock:

@Banom
Tudor

Why are you folks always derailing a thread, especially a christian religious thread? It does not speak well of you. I wont be surprised to know that you are Pastor's kids in wolves clothing in reality!
Err my papa or mama no be theif ooo. . . .
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by kakaG: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2009
No body is called a theif until proven so. What even gives you pple the right 2 make fun of Gods servants in such a manner ? Rememeber nairaland is considered to be a matured forum compared to facebook so, lets keep the pace.

For you posters, dont post senseless and useless coments or ask stupid questions.

For the general assembly please try to cortail you observations or answers.

Thank ya all,
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by madamL(f): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2009
I thought this is really "old people's facebook" like my kids said. Can we stop this bickering? You guy helped me make up the list of 100 without knowing when you did it. Thanks fine people of a great nation.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Biatide1: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2009
Hope Daddy Ezekiel and Rev Mrs Mercy Ezekiel are in that least, what about Grace Assembly Pastor, these are also true servants of God
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by stalliontp(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2009
Biati de 1:

Hope Daddy Ezekiel and Rev Mrs Mercy Ezekiel are in that least, what about Grace Assembly Pastor, these are also true servants of God

what's with the Daddy and mummy crap!
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by koolchicco: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2009
stalliontp:

what's with the Daddy and mummy crap!

Mr Brother make u follow me ask ooo! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by theviper1: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
@bidemi, wetin i come do again?  grin grin
the game starts from the mummy and daddy stuff. i once had a problem with a winners pastors wife in one of their branches outside nigeria. my crime? that am too arrogant and doesnt call her mummy or her hubby daddy. then i asked her, if i call u mummy,what them will i call my own mom? i gave up on them there and then and went back to my base, the catholic church.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Biatide1: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2009
[/quote][quote author=Biati de 1 link=topic=332799.msg4690682#msg4690682 date=1254994992]

na wah o!, I meant to harm , I ve bn blessed thru their ministration, besides Ezekiel is old enough to be called Daddy on this forum
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by bawomolo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2009
which one be daddy and mummy.

are they your pimps or something grin
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by KunleOshob(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
the viper:

@bidemi, wetin i come do again? grin grin
the game starts from the mummy and daddy stuff. i once had a problem with a winners pastors wife in one of their branches outside nigeria. my crime? that am too arrogant and doesnt call her mummy or her hubby daddy. then i asked her, if i call u mummy,what them will i call my own mom? i gave up on them there and then and went back to my base, the catholic church.

You got me rolling on my back there grin it just goes on to show the height of delusion in the pentescostal church and the disregard they have for sound biblical doctrines. They are actually the ones bringing christianity to ridicle and encouraging people to turn to atheism. Jesus clearly instructed against calling religious leaders father [daddy] [Matthew 23:6-10]yet these clowns take offence when you don't address them as such. I sometimes wonder who they are trully serving whether it is Jesus whose teachings they constantly violate or their pockets and their egos.

Matthew 23:6-10:
6 And they love to sit at the head table at banquets and in the seats of honor in the synagogues. 7 They love to receive respectful greetings as they walk in the marketplaces, and to be called ‘Rabbi.’ 8 “Don’t let anyone call you ‘Rabbi,’ for you have only one teacher, and all of you are equal as brothers and sisters. 9 And don’t address anyone here on earth as ‘Father,’ for only God in heaven is your spiritual Father. 10 And don’t let anyone call you ‘Teacher,’ for you have only one teacher, the Messiah.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by dakkylove(f): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2009
i think you guys need to be careful in your utterances. it is true there has been a lot of negative talk aabout Men of God. but who are we to judge. you can make your opinions known without insulting them or calling them names. if you do not agree with the attitude or integrity of a man of God no problem but that does not mean you should categorise them all. i try not to judge this men, and i remember after all said and done they are but men. i do not hero worship them as a lot of people do in Naija. they are only flesh and blood like you and I. if they have a message from God and my spirit accepts it. i listen if not i don';t accept it. it's that simple. some of tyou bloggers act like, oh well enough said.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by KunleOshob(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2009
@dakkylove
The bible makes it clear that there would be lots of false teachers/prophets and we were warned against them, the bible also taught us how to recognize them i am afraid that a lot of our pastors based on biblical standards are fake prophets and i am not judging any one for they have already condenmed themselves 2 Peter 2:1-3: 1 But there were also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will cleverly teach destructive heresies and even deny the Master who bought them. In this way, they will bring sudden destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered. 3 In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.

Below are some biblical standards which all church leaders must be seen to be striving to meet up to even if they are not perfect. In your honest opinion how many of our pastors measure even strive to measure up to this biblical standard.
1 Timothy 3:2-3:
2 So an elder[church leader] must be a man whose life is above reproach. He must be faithful to his wife. He must exercise self-control, live wisely, and have a good reputation. He must enjoy having guests in his home, and he must be able to teach. 3 He must not be a heavy drinkeror be violent. He must be gentle, not quarrelsome, and not love money.
1 Peter 5:2-3:
2 Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. 3 Don’t lord it over the people assigned to your care, but lead them by your own good example.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Witi(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2009
I insist that as a pastor in the most populated church in Saint Bottles where we don't extort members, where we don't sin because if you are drunk, definitely you will sleep when you sleep you don't sin. I should be named among the the Top 100. Pastor Witi Senior pastor Saint Bottles Cathedral, Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by lawrence83: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2009
Matthew 23:6-10:
6 And they love to sit at the head table at banquets and in the seats of honor in the synagogues. 7 They love to receive respectful greetings as they walk in the marketplaces, and to be called ‘Rabbi.’ 8 “Don’t let anyone call you ‘Rabbi,’ for you have only one teacher, and all of you are equal as brothers and sisters. 9 And don’t address anyone here on earth as ‘Father,’ for only God in heaven is your spiritual Father. 10 And don’t let anyone call you ‘Teacher,’ for you have only one teacher, the Messiah

thanks man, i love this passage.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by dgreatrock(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2009
Unholy Sarcasm angry
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by bros1234(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
Why does this wizard called tudor and his colleagues derive pleasure in cursing anything God and men of God in this forum. These devils are making this religion section so boring and senseless

There is no man of God that is good in Nigeria to them

Yet these fools do not have any schools, have not and does not do anything to move nigeria forward except to copy and paste stupid things in nairaland.

I pity these helpless folks who think they can go very free by cursing God and his prophets
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by MrCrackles(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
I cant get my head round ranking pastors. . . This whole nonsense is going too far!
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by dgreatrock(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2009
@Bros123

your id for be Bros money bag, lol
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by banom(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2009
Witi:

I insist that as a pastor in the most populated church in Saint Bottles where we don't extort members, where we don't sin because if you are drunk, definitely you will sleep when you sleep you don't sin. I should be named among the the Top 100. Pastor Witi Senior pastor Saint Bottles Cathedral, Nigeria.

Please can i apply for ministorial work,
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Ziizou: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2009
bros1234:

Why does this wizard called tudor and his colleagues derive pleasure in cursing anything God and men of God in this forum. These devils are making this religion section so boring and senseless

Yet these fools do not have any schools, have not and does not do anything to move nigeria forward except to copy and paste stupid things in nairaland.

I pity these helpless folks who think they can go very free by cursing God and his prophets
guy lock up nd stop whining u make d section interesting urself , abi u want us 2 sow seed online? nawa oh shocked,  am sure ur one boy boy involved in carrying angry angry angry Daddy this or Mummy thats briefcase,
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by bawomolo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2009
ha
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Witi(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2009
banom:

Please can i apply for ministorial work,
Yes of course there must be a chapel not far away from you fortunately for you this is weekend Period of serious worship so just pick up and your drinking shoes and find your bEEring to the next joint and congratulation in advance to the newly ordained Arch-deacon Banom of Saint Bottles and Calabash Cathedral, Maitama, Abuja.
bros1234:

Are these people really men of God if you are a student of the bible with sound biblical knowledge as inspired by God not as inspired by these so called Pastor you will know that these guys are embodiment of Hypocrisy and Heresies. List the top your top 100 Pastors in NIgeria and Identify one among them who don't teach GODLINESS FOR GAIN (PROSPERITY).
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by banom(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
Witi:

Yes of course there must be a chapel not far away from you fortunately for you this is weekend Period of serious worship so just pick up and your drinking shoes and find your bEEring to the next joint and congratulation in advance to the newly ordained Arch-deacon Banom of Saint Bottles and Calabash Cathedral, Maitama, Abuja. 

Greetings the holy Daddy G.O of Saint Bottles Assembly, palm wine parish.
With all humility, i hereby accept my appointment from your holiness,  and i promise to do well as well long as there is enough beer for me,

But if i may request, i would like to be posted to a different parish other than maitama parish, i am only saying it because i intend to specialize in palm wine ministry and to find a church here will be difficult because  many people here prefer the English wine anointing than the palm wine anointing.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by KunleOshob(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
banom:

Greetings the holy Daddy G.O of Saint Bottles Assembly, palm wine parish.
With all humility, i hereby accept my appointment from your holiness, and i promise to do well as well long as there is enough beer for me,

But if i may request, i would like to be posted to a different parish other than maitama parish, i am only saying it because i intend to specialize in palm wine ministry and to find a church here will be difficult because many people here prefer the English wine anointing than the palm wine anointing.

Obviously you be JJc for this business, don't you know that a parish in maitama would attract more tithes, offerings and seed sowing than one in a local area were palmwine is used I would have thought you would be more experienced than that. angry
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by banom(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
KunleOshob:

Obviously you be JJc for this business, don't you know that a parish in maitama would attract more tithes, offerings and seed sowing than one in a local area were palmwine is used I would have thought you would be more experienced than that. angry

Uncle Kunle,
Thanks for your prosperity advice, but you should understand that Maitama will not yield much, because our ministry is
Saint Bottles Assembly, we specialize in drinking, and i love palm wine than foreign wine, if i serve in maitama, people will kill me with foreign wine.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by dakkylove(f): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
but seriously what childish human being would seek to rank pastors, rank them based on what? stop hero worshipping this men and exposing them to ridicule if you admire this Men of God there are several ways to show your admiration, attend their church, buy their books and tapes e.t.c for all Men are Equal in God's eyes.as for me there is only one No 1 God the rest are all men.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by theviper1: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
u know,i dont get the part of pple defending these pastors and telling us that they are anointed and that they have callings when we see that they are doing wrong or evil. touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm, is it still relevant even when these pple have disrobed themselves and poured pig dung on themselves instead of anointing oil. if this topic was about politicians,some of us will not have the fear that we may be insulting pple. how many of us are forgetting that these "men of God" and the dirty politicians are working hand in hand? they pray for the politicians,name their new-born  kids, weds them and their families,bury their dead relatives and dine and wine with them. they sit at the front and special seats in their churches and they sow the biggest seeds in their churches with our money. why have pple chosen to over look this important fact and instead wants to hang @tudor,@banon and @other posters like me who wants to tell the truth as raw as it is. we have no problem with these guys,we dont envy them their good lives and we want no part of them,bt it has to be said that they are milking the already milked and dry-sucked nigerians in the name of Jehova and pple doesnt want us to talk about these things. how many pastors or men of God have put their female flocks in the family way? (no,under the anointing) we respect these men and women too much and that is why they think that it is cool to fool us around. we contribute our hard earned cash (even in these days of economic downturn) and yet they have the balls to ask us to call them daddy and mummy. these pastors and GOs are well aware that many of these "sowers" are looters and embezzlers of government treasury, drug pushers,419ers and ritualists, yet they allow and give them VIP receptions without caring. bt if they do,how will they fly and maintain their PJs and fleet of luxury cars? talk of having your rewards here on earth. abeg make i hear word with una yeye anointing jare. anointing ko,red oil- pouring ni.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by RiffRaff: 1:29am On Oct 10, 2009
I wud av listed a lot of people. If not for d word "INTEGRITY" dat u added 2 it.
Change d Title to Top Hundred Crooks in Nigeria.
These Thievin pastors wil b rubbin shouldas wit Babangida, Obj & Abacha.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by verycute: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2009
THERE ARE MORE THAN 5000 MEN OF GOD IN NIGERIA. SOME ARE KNOWN AND SOME NOT KNOWN. BUT EACH IS DOING HIS WORK ACCORDING TO WHAT GOD TOLD THEM TO DO. YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY, BUT THAT WILL NOT CHANGE WHAT IS THE TRUTH. GOD WILL REWARD ALL OF THEM ACCORDING TO THE ASSIGNMENT HE GAVE THEM. BUT REMEMBER THAT THERE IS NO MAN OF GOD IN THE WORLD TODAY THAT IS ACCEPTED BY EVERYBODY, EVEN JESUS CHRIST WAS NOT ACCEPTED BY MANY. SO GOOD PEOPLE, DO NOT LISTEN TO FRUSTRATED INDIVIDUAL WHO COME HERE TO TALK DOWN ON OTHER PEOPLE. I KNOW THERE END. THEY WILL END SHAMEFULLY IF THEY DO NOT REPENT.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by kulobyno: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2009
Dr. D.K. Olukoya
Pastor W.F. kumuyi
and 98 others angry cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by ceebaby: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
if there is any man of God i respect in Nigeria, its Pator David Ibiyeomie. i would listen to his messages anywhere anytime because they are uplifting.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by kulobyno: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2009
havnt heard of him? tell me more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anyone Who Dies Must Have Done Something Wrong – Guru Mahraji / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.