Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nigerian Top 100 Pastors - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Top 100 Pastors (24251 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Satanist Among Top 100 World Most Influential People / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by koolchicco: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
ceebaby:

if there is any man of God i respect in Nigeria, its Pator David Ibiyeomie. i would listen to his messages anywhere anytime because they are uplifting.

Ditto.I watch him on AIT always,very inspiring!
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by banom(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
koolchicco:

Ditto.I watch him on AIT always,very inspiring!

Sharap shocked womanizer , because he doesn't condemn you from shaging that is why he inspires you. Woman rapper.

ceebaby:

if there is any man of God i respect in Nigeria, its Pator David Ibiyeomie. i would listen to his messages anywhere anytime because they are uplifting.

Sorry ooo , are you running nairaland free promo for him ?
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by koolchicco: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
banom:

Sharap  shocked womanizer , because he doesn't condemn you from shaging that is why he inspires you. Woman rapper.

See this yeye Tpia's Husband blabbing. grin  -Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no HARM!           get it big head? tongue
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by banom(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
koolchicco:

See this yeye Tpia's Husband blabbing. grin -Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no HARM! get it big head? tongue

Who is tpia's husband? me ? God forbid,
waka waka waka wak wak wak waka waka waka for saying that.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by koolchicco: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
banom:

Who is tpia's husband? me ? God forbid,
waka waka waka wak wak wak waka waka waka for saying that.

Why u dey deny ur lover just 'cos u met another girl?

If I catch u ehen.Na then u go no say "uguru n'atu oyi"!
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by banom(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2009
koolchicco:

Why u dey deny your lover just 'cos u met another girl?

If I catch u ehen.Na then u go no say "uguru n'atu oyi"!

Sorry my baby Opelove wil not fall for you, she knows that you are Onye aruru ana
ochu nwanyi, enyi tpia

hehehehehehehe
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by koolchicco: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2009
banom:

Sorry my baby Opelove wil not fall for you, she knows that you are Onye aruru ana
ochu nwanyi, enyi tpia

hehehehehehehe

Soz,Distance does not favor u anyways 'cos I was with Opelove a while ago at TFC. How nice? grin
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by banom(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2009
koolchicco:

Soz,Distance does not favor u anyways 'cos I was with Opelove a while ago at TFC. How nice? grin
hahahhahha, see mumu, she don chop you mugu, sorry ooooo, Mr Ibu.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by koolchicco: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2009
banom:

hahahhahha, see mumu, she don chop you mugu, sorry ooooo, Mr Ibu.

U see urself?Again u fumbled!

Now,did I tell you want transpired afterward?   lipsrsealed    Now u know ur d real Maga/Mr Ibu. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Tittee: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2009
U guy should try as-much as possible to behave maturely,Nominating Pastors should not bring about abuses,but for me NA ONLY GOD FIT SABI THE PERSON WEY DEY SERVE HAM every one of u are just trying to meet up to d standard of God.Pastors na man like uuuuuu.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by KunleOshob(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2009
Tittee:

U guy should try as-much as possible to behave maturely,Nominating Pastors should not bring about abuses,but for me NA ONLY GOD FIT SABI THE PERSON WEY DEY SERVE HAM every one of u are just trying to meet up to d standard of God.Pastors na man like uuuuuu.[color=#000099][/color]
You don't get it, don't you know that pastor worship is one of their doctrines in the pentecostal movement.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by martinosi: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2009
PASTOR(S) THAT ARE MAKING AN IMPACT IN NIGERIAN THAT NO ONE CAN DENY -
PASTOR DAVID OYEDEPO

IMPACT -

UNIVERSITY

SECONDARY SCHOOL

PRIMARY SCHOOL

CO-OPERATIVE BANK

PUBLISHING HOUSE

TRANSPORT SERVICES

CONFERENCE/SEMINAR CENTRES

WORLD MISSION AGENCY - SUPPLYING FOOD & PROVISIONS OF RELIEF TO CONGO, BURUNDI, RWANDA
ETHIOPIA ETC

SOON COMING -

UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE,

NUFF SAID,

WARNING - UNTILL ANYONE OF YOU HAVE EVEN DONE A QUARTER OF WHAT
THIS MAN HAS DONE, DONT EVEN TRY AND CRITISE HIM , NUFF SAID!!!
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by KunleOshob(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2009
martinosi:

PASTOR DAVID OYEDEPO

IMPACT -

UNIVERSITY

SECONDARY SCHOOL

PRIMARY SCHOOL

CO-OPERATIVE BANK

PUBLISHING HOUSE

TRANSPORT SERVICES

WORLD MISSION AGENCY - SUPPLYING FOOD & PROVISIONS OF RELIEF TO CONGO, BURUNDI, RWANDA
ETHIOPIA ETC

SOON COMING -

NUFF SAID,

Yeah your bishop is truly top business tycoon, i think it would be better we rank him amongst the top businesscon men in this country as well.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by banom(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2009
koolchicco:

U see urself?Again u fumbled!

Now,did I tell you want transpired afterward?   lipsrsealed    Now u know your d real Maga/Mr Ibu. grin grin

Na lie, mumu nothing happened, she chop you so tee your wallet empty, and she told you she was coming, she left without returning , Poor sucker. maga , mumu, mr ibu
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by koolchicco: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2009
banom:

Na lie, mumu nothing happened, she chop you so tee your wallet empty, and she told you she was coming, she left without returning , Poor sucker. maga , mumu, mr ibu

Exactly my point. "she said she was [i]CUM[/i]ing" didn't she?. cheesy Now I know u were pipping from the window.Ole!        Papa ejima!
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by martinosi: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2009
KunleOshob:

Yeah your bishop is truly top business tycoon, i think it would be better we rank him amongst the top businesscon men in this country as well.

Stop being a hater !!!

You know the man is A God Send to help the Nigerian Nation Spiritually
and Economically!!!

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS,

Before you defame a man at least Look at his works,
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by KunleOshob(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2009
martinosi:

Stop being a hater !!!
You know the man is A God Send to help the [b]Nigerian Nation Spiritually
and Economically!!![/b]ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS,
Before you defame a man at least Look at his works,
Help this nation economically shocked I am sure you meant help himself economically. As you said action speaks louder than words. After almost thirty years of his ministry the nation he was sent to "help" remains in abject poverty whilst the man is using his second [perhaps third] private jet and his business empire funded by church collections is booming. The man that was sent to help this nation economically cannot even assit the poor's children by offering them scholarship in his universities built from poor peoples offerings in the first instance. I am sure apostle Paul had the likes of Bishop Oledepo in mind when he was writting the passge below:
Philippians 3:17-19:
17Brethren, together follow my example and observe those who live after the pattern we have set for you.
18For there are many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, who walk (live) as enemies of the cross of Christ (the Anointed One).

19They are doomed and their [a]fate is eternal misery (perdition); their god is their stomach (their appetites, their sensuality) and they glory in their shame, siding with earthly things and being of their party.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by mamagee6(f): 1:25am On Oct 13, 2009
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. tongue
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by verycute: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2009
KunleOshob has two working ministries 1) THE MINISTRY OF POINTING OUT OBVIOUS ERRORS 2) JUDAS MINISTRY.

Like Judas in the Alabaster oil case, Kunle talks as if he is in love with the poor people of Nigeria. Check out Kunle's life, you will see what i mean. Someone who can never see God in another man.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Tudor6(f): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2009
verycute:

KunleOshob has two working ministries 1) THE MINISTRY OF POINTING OUT OBVIOUS ERRORS 2) JUDAS MINISTRY.

Like Judas in the Alabaster oil case, Kunle talks as if he is in love with the poor people of Nigeria. Check out Kunle's life, you will see what i mean. Someone who can never see God in another man.
Why is it difficult for people to make sense these days?
What is the meaning of this nonsense above?
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by KunleOshob(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2009
verycute:

And your own "ministry" onnairaland is to constantly harass kunle Abi   Why do you people take offence when the obvious bible based truth is being pointed out? Is it becos you people don't like to hear the truth and would rather pastors tell you what you want to hear?? That is another hallmark of false prophets.

1 John 4:5:
5 Those people[false teachers] belong to this world, so they speak from the world’s viewpoint, and the world listens to them.

2 Corinthians 11:4:
4 You happily put up with whatever anyone tells you, even if they preach a different Jesus [gospel]than the one we preach, or a different kind of Spirit than the one you received, or a different kind of gospel than the one you believed.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by HIO4: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2009
Seriously, we are fucking ranking pastors now?
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by ttalks(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2009
verycute:

Have u tried not being emotional about issues and maybe check whether these things Kunle says are true and maybe worth looking into?
Forget about his intentions because u can never know them.
Work with the information on ground and stop trying to put meaning into nothing.

eg. Is it not stupid for a woman to label some people as family destroyers or busybodies just because they mentioned some suspicious stuff or activities which they feel her husband has been involved in?
Is it not prudent for her to;although hoping and trusting that they are wrong,check if what they say is true?
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by dgreatrock(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2009
HIO4:

Seriously, we are fucking ranking pastors now?

ask them for me jor!
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by martinosi: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
We need to calm down and think things through.

Let us not Judge irrationaly,

Personally i dont judge any Preacher because the Good Book
said we should not judge, but i like the point of
offering scholarships, maybe the poster below that said this should
point this out to the Ministry!

KunleOshob:

Help this nation economically shocked I am sure you meant help himself economically. As you said action speaks louder than words. After almost thirty years of his ministry the nation he was sent to "help" remains in abject poverty whilst the man is using his second [perhaps third] private jet and his business empire funded by church collections is booming. The man that was sent to help this nation economically cannot even assit the poor's children by offering them scholarship in his universities built from poor peoples offerings in the first instance. I am sure apostle Paul had the likes of Bishop Oledepo in mind when he was writting the passge below:
Philippians 3:17-19:
17Brethren, together follow my example and observe those who live after the pattern we have set for you.
18For there are many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, who walk (live) as enemies of the cross of Christ (the Anointed One).

19They are doomed and their [a]fate is eternal misery (perdition); their god is their stomach (their appetites, their sensuality) and they glory in their shame, siding with earthly things and being of their party.

Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by verycute: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2009
martinosi and Kunle, I see that you people like trouble so much. The two of you and many others in Nairaland can start up a ministry and show us how these things can be done. If u say something is not good, it means you hv an idea of what is good. I am waiting to see your NGO that will provide scholarship, provide medical help, build shealters and many more. By so doing,you will not only rubbish these evil and wicked men of God, but also do service to God and humanity. Then I will respect you and join you. If not, I will still stay with the inner city mission of Christ Embassy www.christembassyinnercitymissions.com
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by bawomolo(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
martinosi:

PASTOR DAVID OYEDEPO

IMPACT -

UNIVERSITY

SECONDARY SCHOOL

PRIMARY SCHOOL

CO-OPERATIVE BANK

PUBLISHING HOUSE

TRANSPORT SERVICES

ETHIOPIA ETC

SOON COMING -

NUFF SAID,

is he the next donald trump or the next pope?

even steve wonder can see the con going on.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by martinosi: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2009
bawomolo:

is he the next donald trump or the next pope?

even steve wonder can see the con going on.

The Guy has been tested by time and anyway all the universities in europe and
america started of as private institutions and the best are still mostly privately owned or have a majority private shareholding ie oxford, cambridge, yale harvard etc, the private sector has always led the way in Europe and America,
thats hOW socities develop, all this dependency on govt support does not get people anywhere.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Nignog: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2009
You must mean the top earners from ripping people off. How do I know how much each pastor has stolen?
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by emekagh(m): 1:28am On Oct 17, 2009
Nignog:

You must mean the top earners from ripping people off. How do I know how much each pastor has stolen?

hmmmmn, You may not be far from the truth. I will continue to say that only
God will deliver from the:

Men of God
http://extramantra..com/2009/09/man-of-god.html
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by skyone(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2009
DR DK OLUKOYA and yes 99 others.
Re: Nigerian Top 100 Pastors by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2009
martinosi and Kunle, I see that you people like trouble so much. The two of you and many others in Nairaland can start up a ministry and show us how these things can be done. If u say something is not good, it means you hv an idea of what is good. I am waiting to see your NGO that will provide scholarship, provide medical help, build shealters and many more. By so doing,you will not only rubbish these evil and wicked men of God, but also do service to God and humanity. Then I will respect you and join you. If not, I will still stay with the inner city mission of Christ Embassy www.christembassyinnercitymissions.c
om

Hypocrite see who is talking,where u not the one who posted on catholic thread the other day,now u re preaching against criticizing churches.Obviously ur church is not even up to the catholic church u were criticizing,

The scandals that has faced you church in less than 2 decades of existence is enough to send any decent person scampin away?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anyone Who Dies Must Have Done Something Wrong – Guru Mahraji / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.