Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,070 members, 7,903,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Should I Go Ahead With The Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead With The Proposal (502 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead With The Proposal by shrewd1(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Guys, I would make this as brief as possible.

I dated this lady for a while sometimes last year and things didn't work out too fine. The reasons bothered on her insecurities and all that. fastforward 2016 we hooked up again and all plans to get her to a table for conversations went in flames of her anger. she asked me to never contact her again swearing obscenities all because I asked we meet. she even went ahead to delete me from all her platforms, facebook, tweeter, linkedin etc

Yesterday my manager asked me to draft a proposal to some companies for prospective business, and looking through a list of seven companies, hers happens to be among. We need just one of them as our clients.

I have been pondering on her company since yesterday thinking of what to do with it, especially in this buhari regime.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Proposal by firstking01(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2016
So, how exactly can we help you?
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Proposal by Hazardd(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Weed at work
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Proposal by wordbank(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2016
Can you be a bit more subtle
She got nothing to do with your job or proposal, she'll definitely earn her pay whether you write or not
So face your work
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Proposal by shrewd1(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2016
wordbank:
Can you be a bit more subtle
She got nothing to do with your job or proposal, she'll definitely earn her pay whether you write or not
So face your work

she is prospectively losing a business in this harsh economic times due to her bitterness. I stand between her company and a good contract without her even knowing.

(1) (Reply)

It Turns Out The center of gravity Doesn’t Actually Exist / Read This If You’ve Ever Fallen In Love With A Narcissist / His Confessions...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.