Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,286 members, 7,928,932 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

A Stalker! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Stalker! (2754 Views)

Is This The Best Way To Shun A Stalker?(hillarious Photo) / Your Experience With A Stalker / Getting Rid Of A Stalker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Stalker! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
Its a sexy pic kiss
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
Thank you my baby kiss kiss
Re: A Stalker! by Abbeycity4(f): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2009
lol sexy on my foot grin
Re: A Stalker! by amebono1: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
I once had a stalker in those days, my friends supposed lover ~rolls eyes~

That dude was a stucked shait in the ass
Re: A Stalker! by Macgreat(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2009
I suppose read all this angry
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
Abbey_city:

lol sexy on my foot grin
Stop beefing now tongue tongue
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
Macgreat:

I suppose read all this angry
Yes. Now get with it cool
Re: A Stalker! by Abbeycity4(f): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Stop beefing now tongue tongue
of course am nt . . . oky u're cute kiss kiss kiss kiss lolzzzzzzzz,
Re: A Stalker! by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2009
i think she is kinda stuck on you wink
for a lady to hand on that long then it is real on her part or she's a psycho
I know after all these comments and advice you'll end up doing the right thing and that is what your heart tells you to do
Re: A Stalker! by steve49ja(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2009
Been there so i can relate with what you feel.

What i did in my case was to be friendly as possible and make it clear she only had dreams that'll never come to pass and she had berra embraced the present and plan the future.

She stalks my head off, which aint funny, I dont reply text messages neither do i pick calls cos when ever i pick and try to act friendly she brings up the talk i tell her theres nothing i can do ertin we had's dead and gone, funny thing is when i push her away she comes harder and more energized.

Let her be, when she gets the message ( not being appreciated and wanted ) she'll move on until then hold ya peace and try as much to enjoy ya day.

Come to think of it, its been two years and the gurl still loves/likes you? dont you think that's real love? (when you push a gurl that has feelings for you away she might keep trying to get you even if she doesnt feel the way she used to just to encourage herself that she aint a loser) so be careful and study well.

Did she break up with the guy?
Is she single?

Personally i think she likes you and would suggest you think it over if ya feeling's dead and gone or not but if dem gurl can come down visitin she for sure has a spot for you.

Best wishes and nice subject wink
Re: A Stalker! by posakosa(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2009
Men call women psychos and bitches once they are done phucking and then decide they no longer want to be with her.

Current girlfriends call Ex-girlfriends psychos and bitches, <hehehe>

What a sad world we live in!
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 12:35am On Nov 20, 2009
^^^^ What do you know? angry angry The only thing you know is Bassey who I don't know if he's probably blind or dumb or both lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare? / A Question / A Letter To My Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.