Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Classroom Dairies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Classroom Dairies (686 Views)

Two Students Raped And Disvi?gined Their Sister In A Classroom [full Video18+] / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classroom Dairies by Daxbiz(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,
I'm starting this thread because I suddenly feel nostalgic about those by-gone days of secondary school.
School was fun, no doubt.
I'd like us to share memorable experiences that happened to us or escapades we witnessed while in sec school.
I have quite a few naughty ones to tell.

I attendedĀ  a mixed boarding school (Quite an experience).
One day, a male student while strolling along the female dorm, noticed a crack in the wall that overlooks the female bathrooms.
Oh, what a glorious discovery, ( to us then it felt like when Archimedes made his famous discovery).

It ws supposed to be an open secret. Boys would take turns to go and peep in the early hours everyday.
Boy! What a show!!!

That was my first lesson in female anatomy.
It didn't last long though. The girls discovered and decided to take matters into their own hands.

Well, they ambushed a student who was greedy enough to venture there alone.

Now here is the sweetest part.
The girls dragged him into their dormitory and gave him the beating of his life.

And to cap it all, Five Hot seniors decided to give him a "Take-away" gift.

The 5 girls dragged him into a room, and stripped him naked and pinned him down on the ground.
The they stripped too and started dragging his manhood.

Men! He was too scared to GET IT UP!!!

Thats a classic example of a girl raping a boy!!!

Till today, the school authorities never got to know what really went down.

Thats one story.
Please share yours.
Re: Classroom Dairies by Rooneyboy(m): 2:11am On Oct 13, 2009
Yeah , i went to the prestigious FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IJANIKIN, nothing much really, but remember i and some other buddies of mine always scaled D school school fence 4 "white house " for some choco.
Re: Classroom Dairies by Rooneyboy(m): 2:28am On Oct 13, 2009
Yeah,also Remember the good old days when we stormed the dining room and made away with the school's pots with its contents back to our hostels leaving the rest of the school very hungry. We were really small kings then. tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date Ur Bestfriend's Ex / Could This Be Love? / Women Women !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.