Stats: 3,178,195 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista (5507 Views)

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Windows Vista Tweaks for Optimal System Performance (2) (3) (4)

Re: Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista by Itcraze(m): 2:59am On Oct 19, 2009
Just Requiring attention Windows 7 is Okay faster than vista.There will always be critics
Re: Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista by princeomoh(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2009
Thanks, I appreciate
Re: Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista by sunnykiss(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2009
Some people don dey win7 since before official release,december last year,kai ,ol boy una dey try dey argue OS ,people dey use xp dey progress and still the best ,Bleep linux jor,WIN7 Is damm fast than Vista,all join microsoft rule the world
Re: Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista by smakcad(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2009
hello all.pls make sure that all of you try out the new windows 7 that was released this recently.it has been modified
Re: Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista by denzel2009: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2009
^^^^^Thank you.
Re: Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2009
really ehn, i do not see an argument or the point to the attempted argument. cos like hell win7 has got to be better than vista!!!! vista was injustice to humanity. that thing was what finally killed windows for me.

right now i use a decent hardware but i multiboot with xp, and believe you me i aint leaving it for anything. on xp im in control of my OS and iv forgotten so many hacks on it already.

havent u pple noticed the absence of win7 hacks? terrible. so if u dont like sumtin or u want it anor way u have to pray someone releases bloatware for doing that when a few swings of ur wand oughta do the twick!!!

anyway, ms was due something good, and 1 yr down the line we shall be truly qualified to give a verdict. the only good thing that av been impressed with is the reports of less hardware resource hogging!!!! thumbs up
Re: Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista by Digriz(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
What abt software compatibility?
Re: Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
iv heard it does way better than vista did at the beginning but av heard complaints on wares working in xp and vista but not 7, few i guess
Re: Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
practically anything that runs on vista will run on seven

the following apps require updates to the latest versions

kaspersky
sandboxie
daemon tools

my fav explorer enhancement qttabbar is broken on windows 7 - and the developer is awol cry cry

oddly enough, some apps will not run for an odd reason, the developer included version checking - so they refuse to run/install because its an 'unrecognized os' even compatibility mode doesnt solve this. happened to me with vista preview config, and a couple of other apps

as long as you have plenty of ram, and ultimate/pro, you can run xp apps in seamless xp mode
Re: Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
am pretty sure they are playing the ultimate/basic/ blabla game.

for vista, ultimate was actually the best version!!!
Re: Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2009
Re: Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2009
haha did u not knw that for vista basic was the worst and ultimate the best as per functionality plus the usual service pack thing

Ways To Prevent Motherboard Failure / SOLD. USA Used Dell E5430 Core I5, 2.5ghz For Sale. / Hacking For Beginners- [dummies Edition]