Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,333 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? (7614 Views)

Free Money For Your Business: Not Loan, It Is Free N250,000 / Atms Give Out Free Money, Gifts As Bank Thanks Its Customers / ATM Gives Out Free Money To "NICE PEOPLE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Gainsboom: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hello,
Consistent efforts-Not strength-Not intelligence,Is key to unlocking the potentials within.(Churchill)
I have found this true in foreign exchange market trading.And God's blessings was on the efforts.it wasn't easy,but was worth it.
Never give up,whatever your hands find to do,do it with all your might says the holy writ.

Best regards

Gainsboom
fxcapitalboom@yahoo.com
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by feb4groove(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2010
HONESTLY, THERE IS NO FREE MONEY.

ANY MONEY YOU MAKE OVERNIGHT WILL VANISH OVERNIGHT. THERE IS NO TWO WAY ABOUT IT

BUT U CAN MAKE MONEY

REAL MONEY

IF YOU LEARN HOW TO MAKE 40 PIPS DAILY FOR FREE
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by knice(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2010
Make some money Online; Visit www.easymanual.biz. Wish you just the best.

Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by infonwose(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2010
Hi foumite,

Don't be deceived there is no free money anywhere .Sorry to say this You have to work for your money. cry shocked sad

Get this gift from me to celebrate Naija @ 50 and forget free money here and there.

Send you Name,email,phone No,State and with the title of the ebook to +2348025060963,+2347036555310
Include where you got this offer.

I'm not joking here this is for a limited number of serious minded people. angry
Ebi Nwose

Don't forget no free Money anywhere.

Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by WELTGURU(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2010
this is nothing else but pure scam. how on earth will you earn 50k on a daily basis without knowing where, and how.
such system does not exist at all my brother.
think wisely before embarking on any business, all in the name of fast money.
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Stonnydrey(m): 4:18am On Sep 30, 2010
yes there is
try dis 100% free

https://www.alertpay.com/?bKYQAktdJt0rBWCqaK5IFw%3d%3d
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by newmi(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2010
as much as l like favours, am not in anyway comfortable with 'free things' perhaps for the singular reason that l alway want to place a value on everything so as to appreciate its importance cool cool cool cool
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by style2: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2010
Moderator: Permit me to use this medium, (this will hopefully make Nigerians happy

There are no free launch, but in celebration of Nigeria 50 years,
GORGEOUS LOOKS is giving 5000 Naira FREE GIFTS to all Nigerians to enjoy on our website: http://www.thegorgeouslooks.com/

Hurry now while offer last, as there will be high interest in the FREE GIFT.
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Ihategirls(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2010
Beware of free things they are dangerous. Anything you buy with ur money is the best
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by succesloan(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2010
Dear room,

To my own concern there's free money at every where, for example if you are playing lotto like baba-ijebu and if you win , i think that number example of free money, or one of your family call on you and give money as gift for weekend that's another free money guys, Or you are information marketer or internet marketer and and you invest like 10k on business and you gain a re-turn like 70k hope that's free money also, but all needs little prayer to work successfully as you want it , i mean you need God favour
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by knice(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
Make some money online; Visit Nigeria's premier Money making site @ www.easymanual.biz. Wishing you the best of success.

Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by odupope: 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2010
For info on how to make cool money of a minimum of #45,000 monthly. Do send me "am intrested" as subject to my mail dola9194@gmail.com get this for free.
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by LAX89(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2010
Yes, and Yes, there is FREE money.
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Kaymus(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2010
Don't mind them o! It is all a scam. No free money anywhere. They only want to use what they promise to offer as a bait to get your hard earned money.
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by VictorN(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2010
all i can say is run, i actually went through a lot before i was able to discover a 100% guaranteed and legal system or company that is built on a genuine foundation actually proposes to pay us for being a member doing nothing through their royalty program which is a free oil and gas money, call it wealth transfer and you're not wrong after all.
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by aftaaj777: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2010
there is no any free money any where all over the universe . My brother i want u to know that for every coin you may earn in this world u must work for it and make some sacrifices both intellectual,financial,moral and as well spiritual.And for more information u can get me on this line 08028478164. Thanks.
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by sucex4real: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2010
That's a pure scam, so beware of 419 and for free money you can check this out: cashgopher.com/?id=16493
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by BigBrosng: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2011
No, nothing goes for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Do When Starting An Online Business / What Are The Problems You Face As A Forex Trader? / Why You May Lose Your Unregistered Online Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.