Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,333 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? (7614 Views)

Free Money For Your Business: Not Loan, It Is Free N250,000 / Atms Give Out Free Money, Gifts As Bank Thanks Its Customers / ATM Gives Out Free Money To "NICE PEOPLE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by headworld: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2011
NEED LOANS?
If you are currently running a business in Nigeria, you will understand how difficult it is to get capital or fund.
Not to mention start-ups. But we have got a solution, let's show you how:
Attend our forthcoming FREE seminar TAGGED "PROJECT CEO" and know where and how to attract funds to move your business/ projects to the next level.

Interested Participants should text their details in this format:
Project CEO: I WILL ATTEND, Name/biz Name/ years in Business/ nature of Business/ Location/Mobile Phone and E-mail to 07064729072

Seminar Date: Saturday 26th March 2011 (11am - 3pm)
GATE PASS: Punctuality (FREE) Gate closes by 11:30am
CLASS SIZE: Maximum of 30 people
This opening closes on Thursday 23-03-2011 by 4pm.
Only SHORTLISTED Participants would be contacted
THANKS
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by abiolapaul: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2011
A-Z OF BUSINESS PLAN(QUIET EASILY DONE)

"Would you rather pay a CONSULTANT #300,000 or more to package your business plan or FIX-IT-YOURSELF.Lets show you how:with our BUSINESS PLAN WRITING SOFTWARE,you can get it this difficult task completed in less than 3 DAYS,YES! less than 3 DAYS.Attend our forthcoming seminar tagged"Project.CEO".Gate pass:FREE(But punctuality is required as gate closes by 11:30am Prompt!!!).
Date:20/03/2011, (11:00am-3:00pm).Interested participant should text their details in this format;Project.CEO:I will attend/Name/Name of business/Number(s) of year(s) in business/Industry of operation/Location/Phone number and e-mail to 07041813292
Class size is maximum of 30 people.This opportunity closes on Thursday 24th march 2011 by 4pm.Only short-listed participant will be contacted
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by bizarena(m): 12:37am On Sep 12, 2011
No free money anywhere. Work and the money go come. Beware
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by wysenas(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2011
No free money anywhere on planet Earth except if u are talking of Mars or Venus.d secret of making money is hardworking and smartness.
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by JeffGuo(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2011
every month i can receive 3 to 5 such kind of mail, from any country of this world, be ware of 419
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by yemismashy: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
No free money anywhere my guy, but i do know of a program that pays well and gives its members real benefits. Cost you only 6,500 but the package and payout is awesome. you may check it out @ megacashfiles..com
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by yemismashy: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2011
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Presegs(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
Yes! !!There is free money and all you need to do is to download this free ebook and read it @
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by elegal1(f): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2011
There is no free money anywhere.However you could acquire the knowledge and skills to make so much money that you might think it is free.

Check out this site:-
www.lifesuccessdigest.com
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by basadenet: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
If you have any free money to throw away, then go for it But open your eyes well well
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by ntesat: 2:48am On Sep 28, 2011
If the money is free, he will never ask you to join!!! But for a few of your hours you can start increasing your earnings on www.answeram.com just by sharing your knowledge with others.

Visit: http://www.answeram.com
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by dchoosen(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2011
You can BROWSE THE INTERNET FREE WITH ANY DECODER either HITV,DSTV,MYTV etc Don't miss this fantastic opportunity. Its as simple as ABC if you need a guide send me a mail on threeotelecoms@yahoo.com
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 29, 2011
Its a scam. There is no free money anywhere.
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by billchucks(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2012
I dont believe there is free money anywhere, since even money made online require internet facilities which u require money to use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Do When Starting An Online Business / What Are The Problems You Face As A Forex Trader? / Why You May Lose Your Unregistered Online Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.