Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? (1016 Views)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? by Dfrenzy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hi house, I happen to have this very beautiful married woman/lady, (am honestly not sure which one to use because, despite the fact that she has three kids, she looks and dresses very much like a young lady). Well, today she complained to me about not receiving bulk SMS anymore on her phone, that is, from her bank, club meeting and children school. Well, I googled up the problem and had few possible solutions. So, I took her phone and tried fixing it, in the process, she did entered her password and it was F.V.C.K without the dot, that is, "fvck". So house, what's your thought? And while fixing the phone, she then said, she want to change her password and that, l should also help her as she did blocked her sim while trying to change it herself but, fortunately for her, she had the PUK number? By the way, the v stands for u, naira land won't let me put u there.
Re: What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? by Dfrenzy(m): 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
waiting...
Re: What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? by Dfrenzy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Please, your response is highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? by Dfrenzy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Someone said, she was codedly passing a message to me.
Re: What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? by Lleigh(f): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Why are you reading any meaning into her pw.

It's her password and she can use what she wants.
Don't spoil the dynamic of your friendship if she isn't interested in you that way.
Re: What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? by Dfrenzy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lleigh:
Why are you reading any meaning into her pw.

It's her password and she can use what she wants.
Don't spoil the dynamic of your friendship if she isn't interested in you that way.

Thanks, but? it's still somehow, Abi?
Re: What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? by bamisepeters(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
Please read no meaning to it, that word is extremely short and makes it harder for anyone not even her husband(unless she disclose it) nor her kids let alone stranger who looks at her as a responsible wife that she is to stumble on while trying all possible combinations.
Re: What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? by Dfrenzy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
bamisepeters:
Please read no meaning to it, that word is extremely short and makes it harder for anyone not even her husband(unless she disclose it) nor her kids let alone stranger who looks at her as a responsible wife that she is to stumble on while trying all possible combinations.
Noted ma, but there's also the possibility that she is a sexually unsatisfy woman craving for sexual satisfaction outside her matrimonial home.
Re: What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? by bamisepeters(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dfrenzy:

Noted ma, but there's also the possibility that she is a sexually unsatisfy woman craving for sexual satisfaction outside her matrimonial home.
hold on, did she just use the word or she has been using it before she asked the Op to help her change it? I had to read again, she has been using it. But do i need to attach any sentiment to this, i guess it is a no because posibility is 50/50 which is same as for everyone.
Re: What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? by Lleigh(f): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dfrenzy:

Thanks, but? it's still somehow, Abi?

I think the guy likes this woman and is actually looking for some kind of signal.
No harm there. ....
But you know that the password could also men s*it .

So don't read anything into it
Re: What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? by Dfrenzy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lleigh:

I think the guy likes this woman and is actually looking for some kind of signal.
No harm there. ....
But you know that the password could also men s*it .

So don't read anything into it
OK ma, I hear you.
Re: What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? by Kobicove(m): 1:24am On Sep 29, 2016
You were supposed to avert your eyes while she was typing her password undecided
Re: What Do You Make Of A Married Woman Who Uses Fvck As Her Phone Password? by Dfrenzy(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2016
Kobicove:
You were supposed to avert your eyes while she was typing her password undecided
Lol, she actually wanted me to see it, maybe because I was going to be with the phone for sometime or something else.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls This Heartless? / What You Need To Know Before You Sleep With That Stranger / Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.