Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,690 members, 7,879,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London (12188 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by tega78(f): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2007
LondonCool:

How come you've got 2 already ? I'll like to prove you wrong my dear.

grin
What I meant to say was that I have met one or two nice naija men,
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by kellany(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2007
tega

really, are u married?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by kellany(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2007
tega
u there?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by tega78(f): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2007
Yep, still here

In answer to your question, no, not married yet

N kids either, don't wann be a single baby mama grin
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by kellany(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2007
tega

can u log on ur yahoo mesg now
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by tega78(f): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2007
kellany:

tega

can u log on your yahoo mesg now

Sorry, currently at work and can't use messenger, stingy bosses! angry
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by kellany(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2007
tega

can u call? if yes, call 08033793286
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by adeboo(f): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2007
I guess it depends on what part of London you are at.
Thats the first am hearing of nija girls falling for whity.

All i can say is swing my way, send me a private mail or something.
Am interesting and can definately hold a conversation. grin
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by whiteNkem(f): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2007
Keep on searching boy and don't build up a stereotype out of lazyness!!
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by mcemvy(f): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2007
SIR

I WANT TO APPEAL TO PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO TO COME TO THE AID OF NIGERIANS TRAVELLING ABROAD THROUGH THE MURTALA MOHAMMED AIRPORT.

THE ATTITUDE OF THE MEMBERS OF THE NIGERIAN CUSTOMS,NDLEA AND IMMIGRATION STAFF TOWARDS NIGERIANS WHO WANT TO CARRY NIGERIAN LOCAL FOOD STUFF ABROAD IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT.WHEREAS THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN EMPHASISING ON THE PRESERVATION OF NIGERIAN CULTURE,NIGERIANS TO SHOWCASE THEIR RICH CULTURE ABROAD,NIGERIANS WHO WANT TO GO OUT WITH NIGERIAN LOCAL FOOD ARE BEEN SUBJECTED TO HELL BEFORE ALLOWING THEM GO OUT WITH IT OR RATHER FORCED TO LEAVE IT WITH THE MENTIONED OFFICERS WHO INTURN SHARE IT AMONG THEMSELVES AND TAKE TO THEIR RESPECTIVE HOMES.

WHO DONT KNOW WHAT GARRI,EGUSI,OGBONO,YAM,PLANTAIN,STOCKFISH,BITTERLEAF(OLUGBO),PALMOIL ETC ARE IN NIGERIA TODAY?THESE OFFICERS IN THEIR BID TO EXPLOIT NIGERIANS OF SOME CASH PRETEND THE TRAVELLER SHOULD GET A PAPER FRON THE QAURANTINE DEPT BEFORE GOING OUT WITH THESE MENTIONED ITEMS.WHY?EVEN I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY SHOULD STOP NIGERIANS FROM CARRYING PALMOIL WHEREAS THE PALMOIL WE NIGERIANS IN LONDON EAT IS FROM GHANA?DONT THEY EAT IT IN THEIR HOMES?WHAT BAFFLES ME IS THAT THE SO-CALLED WHITEMAN WHOM WE NIGERIAN TAKE THESE FOODS TO HIS LAND ARE ALWAYS EAGER TO TASTE THEM.THEIR IMMIGRATIONS DONT STOP NIGERIANS COMING INTO THEIR COUNTRY WITH THESE FOODS.WHY SHOULD OUR OWN PEOPLE(CUSTOMS IMMIGRATION AND NDLEA) WHO EAT THEM DAILY PREVENT NIGERIANS GOING OUT WITH THEM?EVEN THE FOREIGNERS COMING INTO NIGERIA DO COME WITH THEIR LOCAL FOODS AND NOBODY STOPS THEM.WHY DO WE SHOW WICKEDNESS TO OUR OWN PEOPLE?THE ONLY REASON IS JUST TO EXPLOIT THE NIGERIAN OF SOME MONEY.

WHEREAS THEY SAY ITS FORBIDDEN TO TAKE THESE FOOD ITEMS ABROAD BUT THEY WILL ASK YOU TO PAY BETWEEN N3,000 AND N5,000 TO ALLOW YOU GO WITH A NIGERIA FOOD WHICH IS NOT HARMFUL TO THE BODY BUT JUST DAILY FOOD IN NIGERIA.

WHO DO THEY GIVE ACCOUNT OF THESE MONEY THEY COLLECT DAILY?IS IT A SIN FOR A NIGERIAN TO EAT HIS LOCAL FOOD ABROAD?I THINK PRESIDENT OBASANJO SHOULD TAKE A LOOK AT THE DEPARTURE HALL OF THE MURTALA MOHAMMED AIRPORT AND SEE IF WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE OR FALSE?ITS ONLY THE PRESIDENT WHO CAN SAVE NIGERIANS BY STOPPING THESE CORRUPT AND WICKED OFFICERS FROM FURTHER EXPLOITATION OF NIGERIANS.SAVE US PLEASE BABA!

NNAEMEKA EKEOCHA
LONDON
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by dremoney(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2007
oops!!!!
na so jand tough reach?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2007
hello Adeboo
pm me at allipickin@yahoo.com
Keeping it real
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by anabell(f): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2007
i dont no were u guys got dat stupid notion dat nigerian girls are after d white guys 4 papers most nigerian gals in d uk have their papers , and they are very hard workin,and most of them date niger guys. i wonder what u guys are talkin about
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by anabell(f): 12:28am On Apr 11, 2007
@sin , i tink u should change ur area
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by adeboo(f): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2007
Thank you jare anabel, God will butter yur bread.

Thats what i said, in London? no way are girls looking for whitey maybe in other european countries but not London o.

He should change his location and change his name too - who would wanna date 'sin'? grin

@sin - thanks for keeping it real - its all good.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by IBDat(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2007
@sin - unfortunaely i have to agree with da ladies on this one.
London is full of Naija ladies very much interested in Naija men, if u live in London there is no need to relocate - just broaden your network area N/E/W/S and even Greater London.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by tega78(f): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2007
If you are looking to interact, connect and even meet socially with other Naijas living in London, check out this online group

Group Name: London Naijas
Group home page: http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/londonnaijas

smiley smiley smiley
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by waleleader(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2007
Thamesmead boys

i hope im not one, i don live in south anyway
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2007
@anabel, thanks for the advice. but remember, sin is a user name on this place. not my name in real life. i do not introduce myself to people as sin.
Thanks for the advice anyway. as for changing my location, its a bit hard. cos i work in central London and i need to live somewhere close. Moreover, i have bought the place i live and it is a bit weird to leave me house and go rent a place.
Thank u guys. i know i will meet some naija girl some day
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by waleleader(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2007
@sin,
why u dey worry yourself so much

just enter Londonmet, uni of east london, or London southbank uni

or naija clubs like embassy, ntyce etc and u will find more than enuf

or contact Loverbwoy, he is a pro cheesy cheesy
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2007
hello wale
who be loverboy?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by waleleader(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2007
@sin

I can't believe u don't know Loverbwoy 

Dont worry, i will contact him for you

But wait, i have seen some lovely ladies offer thier help, have u accepted any offers yet?
Nairaland has some nice girls u know
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2007
i never see anyone oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if u see anyone wey dey interested. abeg pass me the details
hailings
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by waleleader(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2007
Guy,no offence but e be like say u de slack small oh

everything seems to be going well for you i.e U work in central London and u own your house (as u said earlier)
Uv gat all it takes man, just take the plunge. if u prefer Naija gyals, u need to hang out more in souf London

I wont call any names but i can pick 2 ladies that have shown interest on this thread, U need to read between the lines.

Im kinda busy right now, so thats why i told u to contact Lbwoy so he can hook u up

PS: U may wanna change ur username if u can to something sexy e.g Walelead cheesy cheesy(ladies love it)
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2007
u funny oh my guy!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks anyway. no be say i slack. but i need to hank out for south London more. cos most of the time na outside london i dey hang out. thanks my guy
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by adeboo(f): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2007
No wonder you are jumping to that conclusion.
Since all your time is spent is outside London.

You need to go out and mingle at Nija hotspots and find them there.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2007
thansk adeboo. will do me best and hopefully, i will smile soon
so how u dey today?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by Ezim: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2007
SIN,WHY CANT U FIND A NIGERIAN GIRL,MAYBE ITS BECAUSE U ARE NOT BEING SINCERE TO UR SELF THEN THEY ARE RUNNING AWAY,BE MORE SERIOUS THEN U WILL DEFINETLY FIND ONE.GOOD LUCK[color=#770077][/color]
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by adeboo(f): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2007
sin:

thansk adeboo. will do me best and hopefully, i will smile soon
so how u dey today?

Am doing great today sweetie - no long thing
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by waleleader(m): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2007
@sin,

now youre talking, cool
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by adeboo(f): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2007
walelead:

@sin,

now youre talking, cool

But what has he said now walelead?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by waleleader(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hello Londoner Adeboo, grin

im afraid i cant reveal the contextual meaning of that statement, i bet @sin knows what im talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See what I use to masturbate today. Any Side Effect? / Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It / As A Lady Mention 3 Things A Guy Can Benefit From Dating You?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.