Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London (12186 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by IBDat(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2007
adeboo:

But what has he said now walelead?

walelead:

Hello Londoner Adeboo, grin
im afraid i can't reveal the contextual meaning of that statement, i bet @sin knows what im talking about

LOL
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2007
interesting guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by tega78(f): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2007
Effrontery!!!

My brother lives in Thamesmead and he is the most hard-working Naija man i know.  He is a qualified lawyer and works two jobs-----but then again, he is engaged, so i guess he is technically off the market.

As for me, don't know much about thamesmead boys.  But i work hard, have a full time job, and have my own place----a lot of naija girls in london are similar to me;  they have good jobs/careers, home and respect themselves not to hang with some jobless, flat-sharing man (black, white or naija) who will only sponge off them, use them for casual relationships and them leave them as single mothers -------- of which we have way too many already in london, especially among the black coomunity.

No offence and no disrespect, but you are more likely to find a LOT of single baby mamas who are of carribean origin.  I am proud that my fellow african women and my fellow naija babes (most of them) resepct themselves way too much for a dead-beat guy or dead-end relationship.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 2:04am On Apr 15, 2007
interesting girl tega is
an eye opener. didnt think ,
thanks ,
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by omoge25(f): 12:27am On Apr 19, 2007
hmmm were exactly are you looking for the correct naija babes?
[Bc i get plenty of cuzins full east london and kent.( Okrika babes grin) And they are all single]
I think the problem u face goes both ways, bc there are some correct babes that are looking for good naija men but whenever u see naija man for U.K oyinbo girl dey by him side.
Last time i visited london one of my friends was marrying her ethiopian boyfriend; at 27 i guess she got tired of waiting for proper naija man to come along.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by LondonCool(m): 1:44am On Apr 19, 2007
a lot of naija girls in london are similar to me; they have good jobs/careers, home and respect themselves not to hang with some jobless, flat-sharing man (black, white or naija) who will only sponge off them, use them for casual relationships and them leave them as single mothers

@tega78,

I get your point but you cant make stereotypical sweeping statements about flat-sharing men,especially Nigerian men without creating a fallacy of over-generalisation. Most of us hard-working Nigerian men did start life in UK by Flat-sharing which is always a starting point to life in UK. It does not mean they are retrogressive or less amibitous or successful than those fortunate to get a mortgage or rent their own flat apartments outright. Life is in phases and men are in sizes. You may meet a man at different phases of his life and choose whether or not you want to be part of the journey. A playa will always be a playa whether he owns a mortgage or shares a flat.Wise -up my Sista and wake up to the smell of coffee.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by sin(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2007
@omoge25. abi you go connect me with these ur Cousin!!!! undecided
i dey wait. Hailings
allipikin@yahoo.com
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by oyinboaja: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2007
some of the girls too dey fat with big yansh: na joke I dey joke o

But e get as de thing be. Guys wey comot from 9ja want struggle pack money go back so e no easy for dem to dey spend dem money dey toast some babe for London. especially when you no even sure about the babe.

Time wasted toasting babe for London na time to make money so e better to yansh oyinbo wey dey easy and when time reach, man go land gidi to carry woman. however, many times the woman from gidi sef go reach jand and she go show another colour

na wa oh

1 Like

Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by TheOne2(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2007
As for me, don't know much about thamesmead boys. But i work hard, have a full time job, and have my own place----a lot of naija girls in london are similar to me; they have good jobs/careers, home and respect themselves not to hang with some jobless, flat-sharing man (black, white or naija) who will only sponge off them, use them for casual relationships and them leave them as single mothers -------- of which we have way too many already in london, especially among the black coomunity.

@tega78
When you say you have your own place, I take it to mean you have a mortgage on a flat/house? Does that mean you live in the 2 or 3 bedroom house all on your own? You don't sublet any of the rooms out? If that's it, and for a single young lady, you must be very rich by UK standards.

For a man that's in school or has just started working and isn't in a position to get a mortgage yet, where exactly is he supposed to live? On the streets? I say this as you seem not to want anybody who shares a flat with others and I can't think of any other option apart from buying a house. No wonder Naija guys will want to do "runs", if na the kind high-jump wey you dey set for them be that.

BE CAREFUL O!!
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by tega78(f): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2007
@LondonCool and TheOne - i think you guys should read my post PROPERLY.  I said
tega78:

jobless, flat-sharing man (black, white or naija) who will only sponge off them,

I have nothing but respect for Naija JJC-men who are trying to survive in a strange country with different set of rules on a low income.  I truly admire the man who comes here to better himself and is a student----whilst also working at the same time---whether or not he is a naija-man.

The men i cannot simply abide are those who have been here for yeeeeeaaaarrrss!  They can't or won't get a job---they create a bad name for naija peoples everywhere---and all they do is flat-share with someone who is foolish enough to accomodate them, whilst they keep an eye out for the next poor babe they can sponge off.  Next thing, they profess undying love---move in with the girl---continue to sponge off her and live off her earnings. 

I know it is hard---in my 1st year in this country, i flat-shared----fair enough, with my sister---but i understand how it is.  I have been here for about 9 years---struggled and worked---i am currently working and yes, also a student---so i KNOW how hard it is.  Respect, admiration and love to all my fellow naijas (MEN AND WOMEN) who are both working and/or studying and improving upon themselves.

Regards to my situation: I live in a one-bedroom flat---ground floor--with a garden---am not rich by any standards---in case you might be wondering that i am some rich, spoilt kid.

At the end of the day women (especially african women) admire----(i mean, for me it is an aphrodisac!!!) a man who is ambitious and has clear definite plans for his future, whetehr or not he is a flat-sharer or mansion-owner--------rather than a jobless, high-life-living, sponging-off-his-woman NFAiste flat-sharer!!

I mean, come on---you think about it!  African men and especially Nigerian men want to be king of their castle----alpha male----leader of the pack---and i do like men with strong personalities---but it is really reallly reallly hard for a woman to RESPECT a toothless lion who is roaring" I am the man! I make the decisions, blah, blah, blah!"  yet this "man" is being kept, fed and housed by a woman.  It is okay if it s a short-term thing---and not something that we women would want go on for years and years and years.

Respect breeds love and it is hard to respect (let alone love) a man who is not man enough and has a woman continually caring for him in one way or the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by TheOne2(m): 12:16am On Apr 20, 2007
@tega78

Ndo. No vex, I understand now. I just dey wonder before and since i no wan turn to wanderer i say make I ask.

I come like your nature sha, only say I don marry I for ask say where you dey live maybe we fit hook up wink
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by spoilt(f): 1:58am On Apr 20, 2007
good men to carry home to mama in london is harder. truly most of them are flying squatters from one council flat to the other. perching about and eating women down. then they have to guts to talk smack about naija girls. ive been to london. they live like roaches. cudnt wait to run back to the united states. grin
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by tega78(f): 1:59am On Apr 20, 2007
The One:

@tega78

Ndo. No vex, I understand now. I just dey wonder before and since i no wan turn to wanderer i say make I ask.

I come like your nature sha, only say I don marry I for ask say where you dey live maybe we fit hook up wink

Cheiii, you dey married?!  shocked Na that reason you dey call youself The One, plenty girls for this forum go dey have hope ooohh with that kin name. grin

Anyway sha ooo-------me i no vex------only becos you guys dey gang up on poor little me  cry that na de reason i say make i defend myself small.

1 Like

Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by tega78(f): 2:01am On Apr 20, 2007
spoilt:

good men to carry home to mama in london is harder. truly most of them are flying squatters from one council flat to the other. perching about and eating women down. then they have to guts to talk smack about naija girls. ive been to london. they live like roaches. cudnt wait to run back to the united states. grin

Abeg---make you tell them o jare!!

But in defense of de good naija men wey dey London------not all the naija men for london be like that sha o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by spoilt(f): 2:11am On Apr 20, 2007
of course not all. but a good number (especially those that go back to naija to pose) live in poor conditions)
london is really hard oh. maybe because naija people have taken up all the available opportunities.
i was considering moving to the uk but i have had a change of heart after visiting couple of times.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by LondonCool(m): 12:06am On Apr 21, 2007
@tega78,

No problem, you didnt make yourself clear when you made the remark.

I may have to come and flat share with you for a short term duration, I don't mind the couch for starters !!

By the way, there is a Nigerian Carnival taking place on 9th June 2007 at Burgess Park offf Old Kent Road-would you be interested ? You can check the details here  http://www.nigeriancarnival.com/home.htm  and we could meet up
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by tega78(f): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ London Cool: my couch is verrry lumpy LOL

I would certainly be interested in the Nigerian Carnival; sounds interesting

1 Like

Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by aadun: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2007
[size=14pt]stop looking for girls in strip joints!!![/size]
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by onyex(f): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2007
You could get a Nigerian girl.I could date you but go to London,noooooooooooooooo.Cheers.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by desodgi(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2007
why london?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by onyex(f): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2007
Desodgi,
I dont like London n i dnt want to travel esp not now.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by onyex(f): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2007
omoge25,
i hail u.rock on
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by desodgi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2007
what are you talking about?
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by onyex(f): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2007
aadun,
preach the gospel.No mind sin.Cheers
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by desodgi(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2007
wateva.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by onyex(f): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2007
abeg no vex o.ok i go 4low am evn u go anywhere.lol
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by fromuk(m): 12:44am On Jun 11, 2007
4play
So no hope for illegal immigrants like me
no worry my broda na student letter turn to teacher e go better. those of them that has paper wey wan marry dia paper make them carry on its not how far but how well. One day you go marry get better pikin while rinkles don dey dia face and they are still looking for papers holders,Lawyers, bankers and consultants like them leaving in buckingham, winsor, beckingham and likes as well.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by desodgi(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2007
cant read that ,too long for my liking. . .
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by monkeyleg: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2007
Sin,

Come to Peckham market on saturday, you are sure to be onto a winner. I know 5 guys that met thier wives there. If Peckham no work try Woolwich Market
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by hotchic1(f): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2007
guyz be sincer with yourself,most if una guys wey dey out dea no wan marry for any other reason but for paoer sake and no girl in her right sense will marry you even though she no fit marry her paper, Gaskiani
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by fromuk(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2007
That the probleam we do not know who is real and who is coming for paper but at the same time guys must marry and gyls must marry as well so who will marry who. I do not think that two nigerians from the same tribe will marry cos of paper no but when tribe A is trying to marry from tribe B a gyl with paper then eyes must be open to know the genuiety of A and vice-versa. At the same time if its a gyl that will propose to a guy, guys with paper will be skeptical as well. At long last somebody must marry somebody unless you choose to safe guard your paper and be a single mother or choose to leave alone and die alone in a care home, God forbid.
Re: So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London by ajayi1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ fromuk you are saying the truth. I support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn / Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? / 5 Perfect Songs For Your Valentine Playlist

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.